PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Ann

tan
07-31-2006, 04:16 AM
Who remembers this show?

I remember really liking it when I was younger. Too bad Disney replaced it (and didn't even release DVDs for it).

The opening song is great too.

Freya
07-31-2006, 05:37 AM
I vaugely remeber it. You're not alone.

Roto13
07-31-2006, 08:08 AM
Oh my god. I totally forgot this show until I read the topic title, and then the theme song came rushing back into my head for the first time in years. "Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, marching in her own parade. Pepper Ann, she's like one in a million! Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, much too cool for seventh grade. No one's cooler than Pepper Ann!"

I had a cat named Steve, which I took from the cat in the show.

Oddly enough, I didn't really like it that much.

Roogle
07-31-2006, 08:27 AM
My mother used to like this show a lot. She'd call me to come watch it with her whenever it came on because she thought that Pepper Ann was a very realistic portrayal of a random girl.

It's interesting to note that the voice actor for Naruto in the American version has been accused of sounding too much like Pepper Ann, but other than that, I haven't heard about Pepper Ann in so long.

Slade
07-31-2006, 09:56 AM
'Pepper Ann' was awsome. It used to be on before 'Beast Wars' here in NZ back in the day so natuarally I watched it.

Milo was the best character :jess:

Mattokenzi
07-31-2006, 10:17 AM
Pepper Ann, Pepper Pepper, marching in her own parade. Pepper Ann she's like one in a MILLION!!! I love the theme tune.

daggertrepe
07-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Awwe. That theme...:love:

rubah
07-31-2006, 07:27 PM
I only remember the episode where she was faking being able to play greensleeves and then her keyboard betrayed her, and I have taken some pride in being able to play greensleeves in actuality.

I Took the Red Pill
07-31-2006, 07:29 PM
I only remember the episode where she was faking being able to play greensleeves and then her keyboard betrayed her, and I have taken some pride in being able to play greensleeves in actuality.
Wow, that's the only one I remember too. The only other thing I remember is someone found something different every episode under the desk at the end of the theme song :confused:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
yea i liked that show, the theme was kickass:D and roogle has it in jappanese ftw

feona17
07-31-2006, 07:33 PM
I LOVED that show when I was younger, along with Doug and Daria. Those were the good ABC days.

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2006, 06:28 AM
OMG...Pepper Ann...

I LOVED that show,it always came on before I went to school...I only remember the Greensleeves episode too,and the one with "Support Woman"...

Marluxiaswife
08-03-2006, 06:32 AM
miss those good old days :)

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-03-2006, 06:32 AM
When I was young and watched Saturday morning Disney cartoons Pepper Ann was one of the few shows I would actually go out of my way to turn off.

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2006, 06:34 AM
yeah Flower Moon,...the good ole days...

Lilliputian Hitcher,are you saying you hate Pepper Ann?...

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-03-2006, 07:03 AM
That would probably explain why I avoided watching it.

Aesthete
08-03-2006, 07:53 AM
When I was younger, I used to watch that show sometimes in the morning before I went to school. I liked it before, but now I really don't care for it.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-03-2006, 04:35 PM
I used to love that show, my gosh it was the best~! I used to watch it everyday after school :bounce: Same with Doug and all those other great shows :bigsmile:

Ashi
08-04-2006, 09:32 AM
I used to watch and love that! So long ago! Yeah, the theme song is so catchy. I'm pretty sure we even recorded some episodes. I think we stopped watching it because it, like... disappeared.

DarkLadyNyara
08-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Who remembers this show?

I remember really liking it when I was younger. Too bad Disney replaced it (and didn't even release DVDs for it).

The opening song is great too.

Oh, yes, I remember this show.:mad: "Pepper Ann" ranks third in my 'nicknames I hated the most' category. I despised the theme song with a passion that comes from having it sung at you by a handful of idiots five days a week. :rolleyes2

That said, what I saw of the actual show was halfway decent, if not quite to my tastes. :)