PDA

View Full Version : Marche vs ritz

Tg.cid
07-31-2006, 08:56 AM
who would win you tell me:D

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
i think the game creators actually intended marche to be more powerful. note how at the start in the schoolyard that marche is at a higher level than her and has higher health but im not too sure. something tells me its ritz because she seems more the fighting type than marche but im not too sure on this one.

f f freak
08-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Well considering Ritz can use Viera jobs then I say her. She could use Summoning abilities to kill Marche in like two seconds.

auhin
08-11-2006, 06:18 AM
But Marche has access to powerful Black Mage spells, plus Paladin and Fighter jobs. Ritz wouldn't stand a chance. Turbo MP + Thundaga.

Skyblade
08-11-2006, 06:25 AM
Ritz is faster, so she gets the first turn. She uses Cover, the Sharpshooter ability, to hide. Marche can do nothing but sit there waiting as Ritz sneaks up behind him and uses Last Breath or Rockseal. Bye-bye Marche.

However, I doubt they would wind up fighting against each other again.

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2006, 08:43 AM
marshe v ritz? hmm i say marche with ninja he has the speed with double sword he has the attck and if he had previosly learned all attcks such as strikeback ritz wouldn't beable to take the first and would take damage herself. But it depends if ritz has reflex? actually im not quite sure i'd say they were pretty evenly matched.

Skyblade
08-11-2006, 02:02 PM
If Marche can be a Ninja, Ritz can be an Assassin, which is even faster. And Strikeback only works against normal attacks. And, since Marche would be wielding swords, only physical attacks. It wouldn't stop any abilities. Last Breath, Rockseal, Ultima Masher, Beso Toxico, etcetera would all still work.

Western Paladin
08-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Sorry guys, but not a big fan of double-sword. but give March a Mistle Robe, a Mindu Gem, a Tulwar, a Sacri Shield, and Ninja Tabi, and give him Shieldbearer, Damage=MP, and Blue Combo, and whatever second job class you want (the main job class would HAVE to be a blue mage for this fight), and he'll kill her no prob. The assassin is useless against this job (no 1 hit ko's because of the robe, and no petrify because of the gem), the Sniper would not get much done, the summoner wouldn't be able to outrun him, and there's not much left in the viera job classes to fight against him. I would only give the sniper a chance because she might get lucky and break his armor, but by that time he's right next to you, and he's used angel's whisper on himself. If you chose thief for the second class for him he could steal ritz's ribbon and use bad breath on her to turn her into a frog, which means game over right there. but, it all depends on that hit% and who gets lucky.