PDA

View Full Version : marche vs mewt

Tg.cid
07-31-2006, 09:17 AM
who will win marche or mewt mabye marche:D

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2006, 06:08 PM
mewt doesnt seem to have any sort of fighting skills in the game at all. i guess marche would win.

Skyblade
07-31-2006, 06:19 PM
mewt doesnt seem to have any sort of fighting skills in the game at all. i guess marche would win.

Actually, with Llednar being a part of Mewt, it could be argued that Mewt possesses quite a bit of fighting power. Furthermore, Llednar was just a part of Mewt, so Mewt's entire strength would be greater than that of Llednar's. Just because we never see Mewt fight during the game, doesn't mean he is incapable of fighting...

However, Marche would win.

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2006, 09:05 PM
isnt llednar a manifestation of mewt hatred and evil and that's the reason llednar is so powerful. mewt seems weak and i can hardly imagine him fighting.

auhin
08-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Mewt would win. I always pictured him as an uber mage. Marche would just run away with his little blonde pretty boy self.

f f freak
08-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Well considering we never see Mewt fight I would have to say Marche but If we knew what skills Mewt had then I would make a choice depending on the skills he had.

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Well it depends in real world (if they still had the strenght) i'd say marche as mewt is a whimp, but in FFTA i'd say mewt becuase it's his world his emotions cuased it to take on his imagination so surely he could make anything happen like imagine he was the strongest etc...

Fireblade13
08-28-2006, 09:23 PM
I will make a model!

Mewt: 10 BlaM, 10 WM, 5 BluM, 25 Illusionist
Marche: 10 Sol.,10 Fighter, 30 Pal

Marche tanks forward using defense every turn while mewt buffs with auto-life,protect,shell.

Marche uses Holy sword and mewt uses Firaga. Mewt sees blood and feints.

The end!