PDA

View Full Version : Soul reaver two questions.

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2006, 09:37 AM
do NOT read unless youve completed soul reaver two. there may be spoilers on other games in the series as well.

having recently completed SR2 i have a couple of questions. how and why is the soul reavers spectral raziels soul and why did the physical soul reaver try to destroy raziel after his history came full circle? is this explained in legacy of kain defiance? if it is dont answer this question. i have a feeling its to do with something that janos says but im just a little bit confused. thanks.

The Devil Man
08-01-2006, 12:02 PM
I think you just answered your own question :P

I wont give you any spoilers except to say... play Defiance. Almost every question you have will be answered by Legacy of Kain: Defiance. I have the X-Box version and although it is very linear, it is a very beautiful game to play, very atmospheric.

If you can't wait long enough for your answers, then I suggest you go over to GameFAQS. There is an excellent Plot Guide to the WHOLE series and it is really well written and the author does a good job of explaining everything that happens in all the games in the series (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver 1 and 2, Defiance).

Hope that helps.