PDA

View Full Version : Top to Low Tiers End Game [Your Oppinion].

Markus. D
07-31-2006, 02:25 PM
list 3 classes you use end game.

and 3 classes you dont reccomend using.
both stating reasons why.
judge them as if you wernt allowed to use equipments.

top classes I love to use

1. Black Mage - though probably the lesser early on, end game you have alot of MP, Magic, Magic Defence... and with the 50% spell charge passive ability, you can easilly blast up mobs of monsters easilly with your []ga skills, dont forget you can leave MP spammers useless aswell with MP Drain, I love BLMs <3.
2. Berserker - best Melee witherer of the game, pretty much the FFV Monk of the game <3 due to the counters, learn them all and if you decide to via infinito legitly, you have pretty much a tank due to the Auto-Regen, the end stats are melee all rounded.
3. Omatsurishi [Yuna] - Its like Lady luck without the uberistic passives, though lacking in some reallllly important stats, it makes up for it with its interesting skill arrangement, Piercing magic I find is useful against reflect foes, Ultima Geta though the hardest Omatsurishi skills to learn... it may Insta-Cast Ultima, which is not to be prodded at, very unlikely chance though... I ussually stick with the Elemental Getas or upkeep her with Toy Fireworks.

what I wouldnt use endgame.

1. Saikikka - terrible end game stats.... she is definetly the best Elemental Tank though, she has 5 eaters to learn :], I still despise it.... when against melee foes or non pure magic spammers, this thing dies quick... and I believe "Excellence" skill is for uberer tankzorz.
2. Gunner - the only reason for this in end game is probably the chain starts, the gunner lacks in to many stats to be much more use than a combo buff.
3. Songstress - I love em' yes, but they like the gunner lack in alot of needed stats, and as soon as the enemy isnt under a dance, there pretty much dead because of all the lackluster defence.

Devil Shroom
07-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Saikikka?

Excuse me for being dumb but what's that?

Leen-Leen
07-31-2006, 06:32 PM
It's probably the name of the Dressphere in ... Japanese, or another language. Who knows.

What I did/would use:

1) Gunner. If you wanna cheat and have it the easy way -- use Cat Nip! xD I did that the first time I went through the game, when I didn't realize it would be very easy to beat.

2) Berserker :heart:
best Melee witherer of the game, pretty much the FFV Monk of the game <3 due to the counters, learn them all and if you decide to via infinito legitly, you have pretty much a tank due to the Auto-Regen, the end stats are melee all rounded. Yeah, I pretty much agree with you.

3) Mascot. It just has a lot of cool abilities and those costumes are kinda funny.

What I didn't/wouldn't use:

1) Songstress ... i'd rather attack then focus on status alignments. xD

2) Lady Luck ... i never really liked this one too much. I keep on getting Duds on the Gamble ability. And they aren't very strong with this Dressphere on, and they don't have a lot of HP either .. xP

3) Gun Mage ... the gun just ... bothers me for some reason.

kain_ex
07-31-2006, 07:14 PM
What I would use:

Dark Knight - I simply love this dressphere, the HP and MP, Defense, Attack, Magic and Magic Defense is simply rox... the only problem about it is that it's agility, really... you know. But I not really use it often

Berserker - Same thing for Dark Knight, but it's attributes are weaker, those Berserker's skills rulez, too. But I often use more DKs than Berserkers (when I use DKs, that is).

Warrior - Yeah, I like the kind of "kill before you're killed" parties as you probably noticed =P. Even if I say those dresspheres above are the best of the game (except Mascot), I just can't leave this thing behind, when Paine learned all abilities of all dresspheres, she was only using this one... I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT A WARRIOR!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dresspheres I wouldn't use:

White Mage - Even if it's the best for healing, as you saw above, I dislike "weak" dresspheres, so I never bother using this dressphere and I don't like, ONLY to learn abilities (and I was to die when using it ^^)

Songstress - Useless, simply useless. Like Paine: "I hate this dressphere".

Alchemist - Their gun is too big, the dressphere itself is ugly, and I hate my random mix results =P

feona17
07-31-2006, 07:44 PM
I used most dresspheres but these were my top three:

1. Warrior. All the abilities were cool and reminded me of both Auron and Tidus, and I used them the most in X.

2. Dark Knight. Just kick-ass. The way how it looks, it's abilities, (I love Black Sky), just awesome.

3. Berserker/White Mage. Berserker has insane abilities and is really strong. I thought it always had some sort of advantage over the other DS.

I thought Gun Mage and Alchemist were cool, since they were like Kimahri's and Rikku's overdrives in X but cooler.

(Yeah I really liked the way how my party turned out in X, okay? :p)

I'd never ever use Songstress, (it just sucks.), and I didn't use Lady Luck too much. Thief was pretty low on my list, only because the attacks were not too strong.

Lawr
07-31-2006, 11:09 PM
(In any order)
Berserker
Berserker
Berserker

Also
Dark Knight
Samurai
Anything

Don't use
Lady Luck
Gunner
Thief

Markus. D
08-01-2006, 02:47 AM
Saikikka?

Psychicer :]

Omatsurishi is the Festival-Goer

the only reason I dont use lady luck is because of the...major passive abilities it has, I used it through my first playthrough, you got your double exp... your double items.... your double gil gain, its crazy x_x essssspecially with its critical dealy things.

feona17
08-01-2006, 02:59 AM
Saikikka?

the only reason I dont use lady luck is because of the...major passive abilities it has, I used it through my first playthrough, you got your double exp... your double items.... your double gil gain, its crazy x_x essssspecially with its critical dealy things.

Oh you played Last Mission. Lucky. Soo... what are all the abilites and things like that for Yuna, Rikku and Paine in that?

Blitz Ace
08-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Saikikka?

Oh you played Last Mission. Lucky. Soo... what are all the abilites and things like that for Yuna, Rikku and Paine in that?
yeh, i was confused as well, but it sounds like an awesome dressphere.

on my first playthrough, i liked using gunner, dark knight and berserker mostly, but i like to level up lots of things, so i used basically every dressphere... on my second playthrough, i leveled up the ones i didnt use in my first, like mascot!!! :mog:

Markus. D
08-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Saikikka?

for Psychicher all the same.

for the Festival-Goer there abilities vary animations, name switches, and types.

*turns on modded ps2*

ah... I will do this later :P its way time consuming.

high summoner yunalesca
08-03-2006, 04:15 PM
would use :
samurai - i love the fireworks attack
warrior - what can i say , strong abilties and high defence
dark knight - i love all the dark magic , death and curse allow black sea rocks

i would never use
gun mage - to many abiltles and i have no idea which fiend they are for
songstress - i cannot see the point in this dressphere
thief - the attacks are to weak

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I like to use:
Thief-So under appreciated...It is the fastest DS and is good for adding on to chains.

Gunner-I usually use the Cat Nip+Trigger Happy tactic...

Songstress(Just Kidding)...Rikku's Machina Maw-I love Vajra and it's the only SDS where one of the girls can revive their extensions

Dresspheres I hate:
Songstress-Bleh!This one sucks!

Lady Luck-I never got this one 'cause I can never beat Shinra.Which is why I hate it.

White Mage-I like the abilities but,NO ATTACK?!?That's why I equip one of my girls with the White Tome so they can use W.Magic and attacks.

Markus. D
08-05-2006, 04:19 AM
I like to use:
Thief-So under appreciated...It is the fastest DS and is good for adding on to chains.

Gunner-I usually use the Cat Nip+Trigger Happy tactic...

Songstress(Just Kidding)...Rikku's Machina Maw-I love Vajra and it's the only SDS where one of the girls can revive their extensions

Dresspheres I hate:
Songstress-Bleh!This one sucks!

Lady Luck-I never got this one 'cause I can never beat Shinra.Which is why I hate it.

White Mage-I like the abilities but,NO ATTACK?!?That's why I equip one of my girls with the White Tome so they can use W.Magic and attacks.

WHM Tome goes great with Black Mage :] they have more potent heals and more mp to abuse :]

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 04:25 AM
Lol.I ought to try that.

Dell
08-05-2006, 06:33 AM
Favourite:
Black Mage: What can I say? I adores Black Mage.
White Mage: I need a healer though I despise White Magic.
Dark Knight: Mage + Fighter. *Fall in Love*

I use:
Gunner: Trigger Happy + Cat Nip = Total Ownage, PWNED!!!
Dark Knight: Black Sky + Champion Belt
Mascot: Moogle Cureja + Moogle Regenja + Moogle Lifeja + Moogle Wallja!!!
Gun Mage (I replace my Dark Knight with this): People found it to be useless but once you got all of the ability, you PWNED them! Supernova + Mortar + Storm Cannon + Mighty Guard + Annihilator = PWNED

I strongly against:
Songstress: What's the use of status effect now? Unless you want MP Mambo.
Thief: Though they're fast, they didn't do good damage unless if you want to steal something for New Game +
Warrior: You already have a Dark Knight, now off with you!!