PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo The Legend

Ashley Schovitz
07-31-2006, 08:23 PM
With every first 1st party game that Nintendo has released which do you thinkl is the best? Before I give you my opinion i want to ask if F-Zero GX is as good or better than the SNES version and if they're are any good quality 1st party games on the Gamecube now besides Mario smash bros and Metroid. In my opinion Kirby Superstar and Super Mario RPG are the best 1st party nintendo games, by the way is there a kirby gamne for the gamecube?
http://speeddemosarchive.com/gfx/KirbySuperStar_2.pnghttp://powergames.free.fr/images/SuperMarioRPG%202002%2002_13%2014-24-06.JPG

edczxcvbnm
07-31-2006, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't say that Super Mario RPG is a first party game. More like a 1.5 or 2nd party game since it was created with Square.

JKTrix
07-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Notable 1st party Gamecube games: Pikmin+Pikmin 2, Donkey Kong's Bongo games (there are 3 I think, and another is coming), Fire Emblem, 2 Zeldas (another one coming, plus a disc that includes Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Ocarina of Time & Majoras Mask), Animal Crossing (Get it for DS. If you don't have a DS get one)

Since you said nothing Mario or Metroid. There are tons of Mario related games-- Mario Parties, Mario Sports games, etc.

Morridor
07-31-2006, 09:26 PM
I would have to say the Brain Age game is a great first party game made by Nintendo. I love it a lot and it's very "innovative"!

Danny

Roto13
07-31-2006, 09:57 PM
There is a Kirby Game Cube game in the works.

Lionx
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Kirby is a great game in many respects and i hope to play more in the future when i can. Another good feat is obviously Super Smash Bros. Fire Emblem and Advance Wars deserve notable respect too. And not to mention the big three: Mario, Zelda, Metroid, forever will they be rememebered if Nintendo falls.

Basically Nintendo has something for everyone, RPG, Tactics RPG, Adventure, Puzzle, and Platformers...sorta like Capcom/Namco, you name it they probably have it o_o; Not to mention Pokemon..

KentaRawr!
07-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Very hard to say. Personally, I love all the 3D Zelda games that have come out so far. But then there's Kirby Super Star, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and the list goes on and on...

It's too hard to say. :(

JKTrix
07-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Definitely-- the entire "Famicom Wars" series (Advance Wars to us, but it's been out in Japan since the NES) is great.
If I had to choose the best 1st party Nintendo game, it would be impossible. New games and new versions of older games are constantly coming out.

Super Mario Bros 3 is probably right up there in the 'Best of Nintendo' category (which automatically means "Best Games Ever"). The game is pretty darn perfect.

Roto13
08-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Either that or Ocarina of Time.

Ashley Schovitz
08-02-2006, 07:21 PM
I think in my post I already said Mario and Metroid since I've already played them and what's that kirby game for the gamecube?

JKTrix
08-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Kirby's Air Ride is a decent racing game. I didn't like it so much, (more than Sonic's Air Ride though) but it isn't particularly broken. From what I understand there is another that was supposed to come out, but I haven't heard much of it. Maybe it's gonna be a post-Wii GC game.

Dreddz
08-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Probably SSB, its pretty much the only game I play on my friends Gamecube....