PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] Buttercup :D

feona17
08-01-2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah, I was watching the new Japanese version of the Powerpuff Girls and I was inspired to do this, hehe. Comments?

Roto13
08-01-2006, 02:30 AM
Hee hee, it's cute. I like it. What's that word, though?

feona17
08-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Thanks! It says "Lucky" but it's some random photoshop brush and is pretty much... random. ^^

Lady_Luck
08-01-2006, 04:46 AM
awwww, its so cute! ^_^ i love it. looks very nice, and yeah, those random photoshop brushes that are words are very strange...and random haha. great joB!

Owen Macwere
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
It is really cool, I like it. great work, keep up. ;)

Marluxiaswife
08-02-2006, 05:46 AM
cool sig, and a japanese powerpuff girls? sounds cool! :D

feona17
08-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Thank you all :p, and yeah you should check out the show on youtube Flower Moon. It's pretty cool, but is obviously for little kiddies.

Miriel
08-02-2006, 06:04 AM
feona17, each poster is only allowed on signature thread. Since your other signature thread didn't actually have an image, I won't merge the two. So just keep future signature displays in this thread.

Also, from now on, can you post the signature image in the post rather than referring to your current signature? It makes things confusing when you change your signature and people don't know what you're referring to anymore.

feona17
08-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Hm, well I've only recently joined these boards and nowhere have I seen rules about this forum. Thank you for informing me though.

Madonna
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
[This may be of service, then.] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=38976)

The rules can be found in the main Artist's Forum. Subfora are governed by the same rules that apply to the one that spawned it.

Beyond that, I like the colors of your signature and the blending of the background images of Buttercup. However, someone mentions the "cky" and I have to as well: regardless of it saying "lucky" as a whole or not, having only the "cky" visible seems like a bad move. While it can be said that text does not need to be read in a graphical presentation, it does have an effect, regardless, so take care how you use it. I am more inclined to think "icky" more than "lucky". Also, back to the colors: as I said, I like them, but does the pale tealish color really go with the brighter and deeper green and yellow? It kind of makes the main focus of the signature not only stand out, but seem out of place. Maybe a better color scheme?

I think you have the techniques down, but eye for placement and color still needs to be worked.

crono_logical
08-03-2006, 09:09 AM
You should make ones of the other two PPGZ girls to complete the set :p