PDA

View Full Version : All Dressphere??

4evarisha
08-01-2006, 06:13 AM
Where do you get all of the dressphere in FFX-2 because I am starting to play it:)Stupid Topic sorry:)hehe but thamks in advance:)

feona17
08-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Whoa that's a long question. This info is from: http://www.ffinsider.net/ffx2/

Alchemist -
You’ll receive the Alchemist Dress Sphere when you complete the mission "Clean Sweep" with Clasko at the Calm Lands during Chapters 2, 3 or 5.

Berserker -
You’ll receive the Berserker Dress Sphere after completing the mission "Secure the Agency" at Macalania Lake during Chapter 3.

Black Mage -
You’ll receive the Black Mage Dress Sphere on the bridge of the Celsius after completing the mission "Outrun the Leblanc Syndicate" during Chapter 1.

Dark Knight -
The Dark Knight Dress Sphere is located in a treasure chest in the Bevelle Underground and can be found during Chapters 2, 3 or 5 by activating a special lift in the Labyrinth.

Gun Mage -
You’ll receive the Gun Mage Dress Sphere by completing either of these missions at the Moonflow: "Shave the Hypello?" during Chapter 1 or "YRP, the Scalpers Three" during Chapter 2.

Gunner - You start the game with it.

Lady Luck -
You’ll receive the Lady Luck Dress Sphere if you defeat Shinra in the Sphere Break Tournament in Luca during Chapter 3. If you happen to lose to Shinra, don’t panic. He’ll give you the opportunity to play him for it again in Basement A of Luca Stadium in Chapter 5.

Mascot -
Will be given by brothers when you have completed an Episode in all places in Spira (excluding Bevelle).

Samurai -
Defeat the Daeva duo near Ifrit's chamber in Chapter 3 (Kilika Temple), the sphere will be lying on the floor. You can also pick it up in a chest in Chapter 5 (located in the same room, use this information only if you forget to take it in Chapter 3).

Songstress -
Defeat LeBlanc at the beginning of the game.

Thief - You start with it.

Trainer -
You’ll receive the Trainer Dress Sphere from Kimahri at the beginning of the mission "Battle Blockade" during Chapter 3 provided you've either:

· Told Kimahri "You have to learn to deal with these things!" in Chapter 1 and "You have to figure this out on your own." in Chapter 2.

· Given Kimahri any answers besides those mentioned in option 1 and talked to him 3 or more times during Chapter 2.

Warrior - You start with it.

Floral Fallal -
You can find it along the path near Djose Temple in Chapter 2. (That road connecting Djose and Mushroom Rock Road.)

Full Throttle -
Get it by talking to Tromell Guado 4x in Macalania Woods in Chapter 1.

Machina Maw -
You can find it at the Oasis in Bikanel Desert in Chapter 2.

Levian
08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Isn't it more fun to find them on your own? Especially if it's your first time playing FFX-2

DeathKnight
08-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Where do you get all of the dressphere in FFX-2 because I am starting to play it:)Stupid Topic sorry:)hehe but thamks in advance:)

Risha...no topic is stupid. As long as you feel it's important, that's all that matters.

feona17
08-02-2006, 05:43 AM
Isn't it more fun to find them on your own? Especially if it's your first time playing FFX-2

It's difficult to attain some of them if you have no idea what you're doing. You always need a walkthrough when playing X-2 for the first couple of times.

Quistis_Trepe
08-02-2006, 07:22 AM

It's difficult to attain some of them if you have no idea what you're doing. You always need a walkthrough when playing X-2 for the first couple of times.

Right! I had trouble with the D. Knight dressphere and had to go thru another game to get the mascot dressphere...

4evarisha
08-03-2006, 05:59 PM
My friends she has only gunner,theif,warrior,alchimest,and samurai:)

Crossblades
08-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Alchemist -
You’ll receive the Alchemist Dress Sphere when you complete the mission "Clean Sweep" with Clasko at the Calm Lands during Chapters 2, 3 or 5.

I can't seem to do this one. Even though I let Clasko join me on my Airship, everytime I go to the Calm Lands, he doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? (I'm in Bevelle in Chap. 2 btw)

feona17
08-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Alchemist -

I can't seem to do this one. Even though I let Clasko join me on my Airship, everytime I go to the Calm Lands, he doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? (I'm in Bevelle in Chap. 2 btw)

Hmm.. did you go to the Calm Lands by Airship or walking from Macalania/Gagazet?

Crossblades
08-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Alchemist -

Hmm.. did you go to the Calm Lands by Airship or walking from Macalania/Gagazet?

I went by Airship

feona17
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Okay, hmm, that's strange. Usually, when I entered by airship, it would be at automatic scene where YRP and Clasko are standing at the Calm Lands entrance near Macalania. And then you choose to follow him. And also, if there's another mission (The Cavern with the fiends), don't choose that one first.

No.78
08-05-2006, 01:23 PM
I hated getting Lady Luck, it made me hate Shinra. I mean what the heck does he want with a slutty outfit anyway!?

Psydekick
08-07-2006, 09:40 AM
I never got it, i am terrible at Sphere Break

No.78
08-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Well it's a fun dressphere, my 2nd fave actually. It's funny cos when you attack, the card you throw at them stays there for a little while... I killed this guard guy with a card attack, and the card ddin't disappear, so he died with a card sticking out of his head =D

feona17
08-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Getting Lady Luck is SO hard. You have to echo like nobody's business.

Devil Shroom
08-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I haven't got Lady Luck BUT I managed to get sphere break program on my PC that showed you ever single move you could play on each turn. It sounds magical.

Dynast-Kid
08-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I have never gotten Lady Luck,Alchemist,or Mascot...:(

No.78
08-07-2006, 07:26 PM
I hate how Mascot is the best dressphere, but the most ridiculous. SE IS TOYING WITH OUR BRAINS.