PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

Breine
08-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Okay, I'm a veteran at this game, but something has bothered me for years: Sometimes when you get a new Limit Break with a character it skips a Limit. For example (if we use Cloud) it can jump from Braver to Blade Beam or such... I don't know why that is and that's where I hope some of you guys can fill me in :)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-01-2006, 11:05 AM
to get the 2nd limit in a level u have to use the first limit in that level so many times. eg. to get cross-slash u hav to use braver 7 times. to get the 1st limit in a new level u hav to kill so many enemies e.g. to get blade beam u have to kill 100 enemies. by killing the enemies i mean that that character has to deliver the killing blow. so if u kill 100 enemies before using braver 7 times u will get blade beam without having cross slash

btw i'm not sure if these numbers are correct i just made them up as an example. i do have the actually numbers somewhere. if u want these numbers or tips on how to get all the limits sper fast post it here and i'll let u know :D

Dr. Acula
08-02-2006, 08:53 AM
It tells you right here on this site how to get limit breaks! Go into the ff7 section of this site, go into "Limit Breaks" then there should be a link up the top that says " Limit Breaks: How to get them" and voila!

Blitz Ace
08-02-2006, 02:06 PM
to get the 2nd limit in a level u have to use the first limit in that level so many times. eg. to get cross-slash u hav to use braver 7 times. to get the 1st limit in a new level u hav to kill so many enemies e.g. to get blade beam u have to kill 100 enemies. by killing the enemies i mean that that character has to deliver the killing blow. so if u kill 100 enemies before using braver 7 times u will get blade beam without having cross slash

btw i'm not sure if these numbers are correct i just made them up as an example. i do have the actually numbers somewhere. if u want these numbers or tips on how to get all the limits sper fast post it here and i'll let u know :D
yeh, what he said... i wondered this as well until i read a FAQ about it somewhere.