PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S!!! HELP US NOOBS!!! Who are the Kings and Queens of the Boards!?

The Devil Man
08-01-2006, 11:50 AM
So anyway, last night I was checking out the main website and once again I said to myself 'Woooooooooah!!!' This really IS the best Final Fantasy resource centre on the Internet. No matter how obscure or trivial a question I might have, somewhere on the main site I'll find the answer. I really love the website and am impressed at how much work has gone into it. The only minor complaint I might have is that there is no information on the Secret of Mana games at all (is there a reason for this, or is it something the administrators might look into in the future?) I love the Mana games and hope they get some coverage like Chrono Cross and Kingdom Hearts. So after I finished with that, I came into the Forum and one statistic really impressed me.

In June this year, a pretty staggering 1228 people logged in on that one day. Now... I'm sure a lot of you check out some other Forums and I'm sure most of you will agree... most Forums don't even have a 1000 members let alone that many people logging in at once! (Even those Forums that have been around for years and years). And the second most impressive statistic? That there are over... 17,500 members... o_O

That's, like.... millions!!!... sort of...

So for all us new members on here, can some of you guys and girls that have been using this forum for a long time answer a couple of questions for us? Just so that we can get familiar with the way this Board works, so that we get a better feel for the place (I'm gonna be using this Board for a while, I think, to get RPG recommendations and help on the Final Fantasy games that I'm working through in the mornings before I go to work).

What I'm wondering is... who are the Kings and the Queens of this Board? Who are the supreme masters and evil overlords of the Threads? Who are the 'Sephiroths' of the Forum and who are the 'Aeris's'? Who should be feared and who should we run away from and who is gonna make us cry? :mog: And who should we look forward to and smile and feel safe and protected when they write in our Threads? :choc2:

Over to you guys and gals...

Old Manus
08-01-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm the admin. I'm glad that you like my site.

Miriel
08-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the forums Dellas18.

You can find out a lot of random info in the Community Wiki (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/wiki/). I'll leave it to others to answer your specific questions cause I'm tired and it's 4 in the morning. :p

Qurange
08-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Well, I'm the Card Queen. ..Can't help you too much otherwise. We do have admin.

Jojee
08-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm Satan :heart: If you want to be accepted you have to use the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=89747&styleid=15">Fluffy Puff</a> theme :)

Dark Angel From Heaven
08-01-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm Satan :heart: If you want to be accepted you have to use the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=89747&styleid=15">Fluffy Puff</a> theme :)
god damnit now i cant get ride of the damn pink /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif....:mad2:

Levian
08-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Cid's knights are moderators
Recognized Members hosted a contest 8 years ago.
Old Manus is a hag.

Dark Angel From Heaven
08-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Cid's knights are moderators
Recognized Members hosted a contest 8 years ago.
Old Manus is a hag.
the pink is killing me....how do it get it gone ><

Christmas
08-01-2006, 12:31 PM
who is gonna make us cry

LITTLE MANUS MAKES EVERYONE CRY.

Markus. D
08-01-2006, 12:31 PM
welcome to eyes on.

Loony BoB
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm a newbie!

the pink is killing me....how do it get it gone ><
The drop down menu on the bottom left of your screen will get rid of this.

Meat Puppet
08-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Careful. A rather upsettingly large chunk of the online list does not have feelings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/i_am_a_lobot.jpg

Don't make the same mistake I did.

Old Manus
08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Christmas makes me cry

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 01:23 PM
What I'm wondering is... who are the Kings and the Queens of this Board? Who are the supreme masters and evil overlords of the Threads? Who are the 'Sephiroths' of the Forum and who are the 'Aeris's'? Who should be feared and who should we run away from and who is gonna make us cry? :mog: And who should we look forward to and smile and feel safe and protected when they write in our Threads? :choc2:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showgroups.php
There's also alot of former staff and recognized members to watch out for. Maybe if you stick around long enough, you'll be able to find them all (not bloody likely). You should also note that cl_out is not actually an Administrator; he is actually a bot that is run by the rest of staff in an effort to not give away their true personalities.

My authority in FFX and Kingdom Hearts is undeniable.
Old Manus is just plain awesome, but Levian is a boring asshat. Kyono too.
Lots of good graphics artists and signature makers around, especially Rye (artist forums).
Citizen Bleys, PiP, CPC, and BOU used to come around here, but now they are gone.
bipper is the resident GOE, and Deathknight; o geez the things one will say about Deathknight (most not good).

Sorry, Jojo, but half of the boards have already sold Christmas their souls. They have no need for Fluffy Puff.

Peegee
08-01-2006, 01:39 PM
I would imagine the king/queen are Sean/Kim.

Rye
08-01-2006, 02:43 PM
I am the Queen of Tilde and Awesomesauce~

Just thought you should know. Enjoy the forum. :)

Flying Mullet
08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
I am the Queen of Tilde and Awesomesauce~
Well I'm already the King of Awesomesauce so I guess that settles that part...

Peegee
08-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Isn't Rye like 50 years younger than you? :o.O:

Flying Mullet
08-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Trophy wife.

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 03:01 PM
She's also the Queen of Tilde~. Me suspects that the queen has been getting around. She obviously isn't a trophy for just one person.

starseeker
08-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Trophy wife.

When do nerds get trophy wives?

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Trophy wife.

They don't. They buy their wives when they can afford them.

starseeker
08-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Trophy wife.

That assumes they make loadsa money

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Not in this case, they don't. After all, she has been sneaking around his back... how else do you explain her dual-queendom-ness?

Flying Mullet
08-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Trophy wife.

That assumes they make loadsa money
Why else would you be a nerd?

KentaRawr!
08-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm the king, because I am the most annoying enemy from any Zelda game. Period.

Old Manus has been trying to throw me over for years now. With witty nick-names like "Mold Anus", and witty jokes like "icwutudidthar" every 2 seconds. But mark my words, I am the king, and none can over-throw me. In fact, in Super Mario 64, Mario has to throw farther to match my amazingness! For I am the official Wizrobe of EoFF.

Plus I have a Zelda avatar on a Final Fantasy site, which is pretty cool.

ljkkjlcm9
08-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Kings and Queens? They exist?

Idk, I'm like the ultra evil villian with the villian name, I guess. That's what some people said in my User Notes, so hey, it works for me.

THE JACKEL

XxSephirothxX
08-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Citizen Bleys, PiP, CPC, and BOU used to come around here, but now they are gone.
You mean cbc? Let's not mourn his loss. :p PiP still shows up in chat all the time, too, but neither of them had the sort of impact on this site as Bleys and BOU.

I spent a couple minutes trying to come up with a cool analogy and failed, so I'll just say that Forum Staff (CKs and Admins) and the Site Staff are the "Kings and Queens" of the forum and main site respectively.

Madonna
08-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Kind of defeats the purpose of being royalty if everyone is these days.

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm special like the other special people you mean?

Psychotic
08-01-2006, 08:28 PM
I am the Queen of France!

Flying Mullet
08-01-2006, 08:35 PM
You're the queen alright.

Distain
08-01-2006, 08:58 PM
I find that Tavrobel is pretty knowledgable and technicle in stuff, so if you should always agree with her in discutions. Lest you comments be squished into the ground by loads and loads of direct quots and persise statistics.:)

But then again, I'm a noob myself so I duno:D

lovehurts
08-01-2006, 09:01 PM
This is my site. Welcome...

;)

I made it back in 1492 on the alien computer aboard the mother ship. It was only for aliens back then...

Oh, enough of that.

Welcome, once more.

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 09:02 PM
I find that Tavrobel is pretty knowledgable and technicle in stuff, so if you should always agree with her in discutions. Lest you comments be squished into the ground by loads and loads of direct quots and persise statistics.:)

But then again, I'm a noob myself so I duno:D

Yes. Let's listen to her.

-N-
08-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Trophy wife.

When do nerds get trophy wives?My super-nerdy VLSI and MicroPs professor has a total babe trophy wife. *shrugs*

Leeza
08-01-2006, 09:29 PM
This is getting too spammy. :cat: