PDA

View Full Version : Engaged ^_^

Dark Angel From Heaven
08-01-2006, 12:42 PM
me and my girl friend are finaly Engaged ^_^ i askd her to marry me and she said yes...im so happy right now lol i've been with her for almost a year now. we both talkd about it alot and i finaly askd her. ^_^ :love: :p :D :)

Levian
08-01-2006, 12:46 PM
This plague is spreading faster than I thought. Time for quarantine, baby.

Congratulations though. :) Did you guys ever meet eachother in real life?

Loony BoB
08-01-2006, 12:46 PM
'tis the season to be engaged and/or married, it seems!

I'll skip this ride and wait 'til later. I ask Danielle if she'll marry me every now and then as a joke, and she always says no. I'll ask her more seriously in something like a year or two or three or five or something. Probably not four, though. But possibly four.

But seriously, congrats and all the best to the both of you.

Chloe.
08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Congratulations! :D I hope you have a great life together ^.^

Dark Angel From Heaven
08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
'tis the season to be engaged and/or married, it seems!

I'll skip this ride and wait 'til later. I ask Danielle if she'll marry me every now and then as a joke, and she always says no. I'll ask her more seriously in something like a year or two or three or five or something. Probably not four, though. But possibly four.

But seriously, congrats and all the best to the both of you.
thank you....i love her so much ^_^ shes the best thing that ever happnd to me.

Jojee
08-01-2006, 01:52 PM
LOL, I thought this was the same thread and was wondering why it changed. Then I realized there were 2 :p

Haha but yeah, grats ^_~ You're sixteen though, I hope you're holding off for at least another few years... DO you guys know each other in real life?

Khaotic
08-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Date of Birth:
May 23, 1990

o_O; no offense.. but.. wow... I guess congratulations though, I won't say anything else to ruin the moment.

Dark Angel From Heaven
08-01-2006, 02:52 PM
yea we ant gona till like few years lol and no...im going to see her.

~*~Celes~*~
08-02-2006, 03:52 AM
o.O you're only a bit older than me...and yet you proposed? Holy cow...Well, good luck to ya :) May you be eternally happy! ^_^

KentaRawr!
08-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Congrats to you! =D