PDA

View Full Version : Most Horrible Ideas for a X-3

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2006, 07:48 PM
WARINING!!! THIS THREAD IS CRAPTASTICALLY SPOILER FILLED!!!

We all know there is NOT going to be a X-3, and most people don't really want one either. :choc2:
I got a terrible idea for a X-3 and now all music is dead to me because I picture this everytime I hear a song.

Yuna and her guardians have started a new band!!!!
Yuna is lead singer
Tidus is on main guitair and backup-singer
and everyone else has instruments to play.

Sin is back! It's like the dark aeons and tidus is still a dream.

They defeat Sin again through the power of music and friendship and then Tidus disappears....again....:eek:

I can never listen to music again.

Post!!! :greenie:

yunacy
08-01-2006, 11:08 PM
thats funny but i kinda sorta want a x-3

feona17
08-02-2006, 05:49 AM
X-3 would be okay if they managed to have a really good story, and better music and a good main character. It depends really... what is there left in Spira.

Quistis_Trepe
08-02-2006, 07:01 AM
That would be funny. It disappoints me he Rikku version of Final FntasyX-2 was cancelled. So she should be in X-3 and see where it leaves off on her...
+ it would be better to hav a wider selection of characters like in FFX instead of 3 fighters...

Sefie1999AD
08-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Here's a really horrible idea:

Shinra builds a time machine and warps ahead of time, to the world where Mako Reactors drain energy from Spira. He finds a guy called Sephiroth, who warps to Yuna's time period. Sin also returns for no reason, and Sephiroth implants Sin full of Jenova cells and takes control of it. Tidus, Yuna and others start a new journey to find the missing warrior Cloud who was rumored to be the only one who can defeat Sephiroth. There's a side story that involves Auron and a girl called Aeris working in the Farplane to help our heroes with their adventure.

Lawr
08-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Thats not half bad, Sephiroth1999AD

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-02-2006, 11:00 AM
The worst idea I've heard so far involves the words 'Braska' and 'Prequel'.

Christmas
08-02-2006, 11:52 AM
LITTLE MANUS BECAME BROTHER NEW LOVER.

IceAngel
08-02-2006, 12:27 PM
The worst idea I've heard so far involves the words 'Braska' and 'Prequel'.

I agree. Especially if you have to do their version of the pilgrimage.

f f freak
08-02-2006, 09:25 PM
I agree. Especially if you have to do their version of the pilgrimage

It would just be X all over again except you die at the end so it would be a complete load of crap.

feona17
08-02-2006, 09:38 PM
That would be funny. It disappoints me he Rikku version of Final FntasyX-2 was cancelled. So she should be in X-3 and see where it leaves off on her...
+ it would be better to hav a wider selection of characters like in FFX instead of 3 fighters...

Were they really going to do that? Interesting. Yeah, I liked Rikku, yet she was somewhat neglected in both games. You don't really know anything about her.

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2006, 06:52 AM
yeah they should delve deeper into the psyche of Rikku and search through her thick,hyper blondeness and establish that somewhere,Rikku is an intelligent and complex character...

Jessweeee♪
08-03-2006, 09:50 PM
I do agree a X-3 would be alright with a decent story line...but that's not what this thread is about.

FFX meets FFXII
'nuff said

jaxun
08-03-2006, 11:42 PM
The prequel where a scene shows that Gippal stole Brothers first crush lo!

f f freak
08-03-2006, 11:58 PM
FFX meets FFXII
'nuff said

FFXI?????

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 03:46 AM
Yuna cheats on Tidus with Brother...eww

OK,Square really didn't think the whole Yuna/Brother relationship very well at all!

DeathKnight
08-04-2006, 05:05 AM
Yuna cheats on Tidus with Brother...eww

OK,Square really didn't think the whole Yuna/Brother relationship very well at all!

YES! this made me go like this :nonono:I wanted Yuna to deal with Brother and let him know that Tidus is the one she likes or something.

Kefka_Almighty
08-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Errr......I haven't played X-2, but isn't Brother Yuna's cousin, seeing as how Cid is her uncle and Brother and Rikku are Cid's kids?

From what I'm hearing, their relationship seems REAL freaky.

Dr.M
08-07-2006, 01:33 PM
ba haha! i so think it should like be a rock band thing! hahahaha! like tidus and shuyin sing together one song and then lenne and yuna the next, it'd be great!

No.78
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
rofl, through the power of friendship and music XD

How's this for cringey?

*thinks of something funny*

Oh noes! Leblanc's back with a new super weapon to destroy all of Spira! She also has two new assistants who look just like Logos and Ormi but have a different colour scheme, names and voices. Without even questioning the logic or anything, Yuna, Rikku and Owch team togethor to save the day! Oh Tidus and Paine are gone for no apparent reason and nobody ever questions it.
This time the girls have special dresspheres that are upgradable and go through stages, the final battle being the YRO and Leblanc in massive mecha fighting in the sea, then Leblanc realises her wrong doings and joins YRO to create YROL and they skip into the sunset!!!!

rofl

EDIT: Oh no even better! Auron comes from nowhere and slices Leblanc's mecha in half, THEN Leblanc realises. Then Auron walks off, on top of the sea.

feona17
08-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Errr......I haven't played X-2, but : isn't Brother Yuna's cousin, seeing as how Cid is her uncle and Brother and Rikku are Cid's kids?

Yeah it's true that they are. It's really gross and I don't know why they included that. But you know, maybe it's the whole Japanese North American culture/society thing, and they're different in lots of ways.

Renmiri
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Errr......I haven't played X-2, but Spoiler: isn't Brother Yuna's cousin, seeing as how Cid is her uncle and Brother and Rikku are Cid's kids?

Nah... Brother just thinks he's got one HOT cousin.... ;)

tidus123456789
08-07-2006, 05:27 PM
i would like them to make an x-3 but i think it would lack imagination cause it would be hard to make another storyline maybe something to do with paine and baralai and that lot but i think yuna would nt be one of the main characters

No.78
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Al Bhed's are totally inbred anyway

X-3 would make a good movie, when done properly.

Setzer Gabianni
08-07-2006, 07:57 PM
The main hero would be the offspring of Buddy and Brother.

~Setzer Gabbiani

Materia Hunter Yuffie
08-08-2006, 04:33 AM
X-2 Crossses over with VII and then crossesover again with VIII. Can anyone say Final Fantasy X-3: Major Angst!

chronic_Maniac
08-08-2006, 04:56 AM
Tidus starts crying cause of his life. Yuna sings off pitch a stupid song. Rikku gets a sex change. and the three go 38 hours of game play like this.

Jessweeee♪
08-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Those are nice. XDDDDD

Dynast-Kid
08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Al Bhed's are totally inbred anyway

X-3 would make a good movie, when done properly.

:eek: ...I am an Al-Bhed kid,and I hope I am not inbred...

Lol,Anyway X-3 could be at least partially decent if they actually put some hard work and thinking into it.

Coppo
08-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Here's my suggestion for an FFX-3. It's set two/three years ahead of FFX-2. Anyway, the Youth League/New Yevon had breached the whole of Spira's secrets, and have now decided to set foot across the seas, to explore the rest of the world.

Although Dream Zanarkand is long gone, they discover traces that Dream Zanarkand existed there several years ago. They haven't yet identified that the island there was actually Dream Zanarkand, but upon exploration they accidently trigger a ritual of some sort made, planted by Yu Yevon which made Dream Zanarkand exist, and that ritual summons another divine monster which was created by Yu Yevon moments before he summoned Dream Zanarkand, as a last resort should Dream Zanarkand be discovered, and that divine monster seeks to destroy Spira, to protect the remains that once was Dream Zanarkand, and also bring back Yu Yevon who would again, summon Dream Zanarkand all over again.

When that divine beast then attacks Spira, one of the targeted places was Guadosalam, and its mystical power affected the Farplane, and turned all the soothed memories of the sent people into summoned Aeons which he commanded to rid Spira of the threats (humans) that have discovered the remains of Dream Zanarkand. Of course, they don't look like Aeons, but rather themselves before they died.

So the gang are living it up, when their homes get attacked by the divine beast. I'm not sure whether to have the gang teleported 1000 years into the past to witness the real Zanarkand get destroyed, or let them stay where they are, but something happens in which they're involved.

They somehow discover that in order to stop the divine beast, they must go all the way back to Zanarkand Ruins, but from the divine beast's power, it has disabled most machina, such as airships and offensive constructions (like the tower used on Sin in Operation Mi'hen). Now when the gang get together, they have to travel to Zanarkand Ruins the old fashioned way, while the divine beast, and the aeons get in their way.

They also encounter some familiar faces, such as Auron, who has been turned against them (since he was dead and now turned into an Aeon), Chappu (Wakka's little brother), the three dead Maesters (Seymour, Mika and Kinoc), even Yunalesca.

When they get there, they get flashbacks from 1000 years ago, and somehow communicate with Lenne and Shuyin. Together they somehow do something which stops the divine beast in its tracks, and ends up defeating it, saving Spira yet again.

The characters you would be playing as would be Tidus, Yuna, Wakka & Lulu (though I'm not sure what they'd do with their child) Kimahri, Rikku and Paine (she'd have to be the Auron of the group, since he's dead now). How about a new kind of battle system? And get a different stat-forming grid. The Sphere Grid is too good to be interpreted, and the Garment Grid doesn't seem to fit in.

Also, along the way, the back story of the characters would be shown deeper than before, telling more about Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Wakka etc. while still fixing the story on their journey back to Zanarkand Ruins.

That is my idea of an FFX-3. Not going to happen, I know, but those are my two cents.

Jessweeee♪
08-09-2006, 12:25 AM
That's not THAT bad. In fact, that's better than X-2.

Hambone
08-09-2006, 12:26 AM
This is funny! Read!

Tidus and Yuna have a kid named Tuna. Tuna runs away because Tidus is drunk and doesn't love him. *cough* Jecht *cough* Tuna is kidnapped by "Zyelin" while on his way to to Kilika. Zyelin takes Tuna to the Zanarkand Ruins to sacrifice him in order to bring back Sin. Zyelin leaves a sphere in Tuna's room explaining is plan. Yuna notices that Tuna is gone. She watches the sphere and is like "OMFG! Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Rikku! We have to go to the Zanarkand Ruins and get Tuna back before it's too late!" So, they go on a journey all the way to the Zanarkand Ruins (on foot, just like ffx) and get Tuna back and kill Zyelin!

Jessweeee♪
08-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Tidus and Yuna have a kid named Tuna. Tuna runs away because Tidus is drunk and doesn't love him. *cough* Jecht *cough* Tuna is kidnapped by "Zyelin" while on his way to to Kilika. Zyelin takes Tuna to the Zanarkand Ruins to sacrifice him in order to bring back Sin. Zyelin leaves a sphere in Tuna's room explaining is plan. Yuna notices that Tuna is gone. She watches the sphere and is like "OMFG! Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Rikku! We have to go to the Zanarkand Ruins and get Tuna back before it's too late!" So, they go on a journey all the way to the Zanarkand Ruins (on foot, just like ffx) and get Tuna back and kill Zyelin!

XDDDDDD

Rosenti
08-09-2006, 07:31 PM
i kinda want one to in the ending of 10-2 happy ending! you see Yuna and Tidus happy together. But the big question is, who i sin? cause he had to sacrifice himself so others could be at peace, and now hes back yet sin remains.. soo who the hell is sin?? hmmm? please someone answer me on that

Hambone
08-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Many people sacrificed thereselves to be sin. Those people were also the fayths for the final aeon. (Remember, Jecht was Braska's fayth for the Final Aeon) The fayth then merge with Yu Yevon and Sin is then Reborn. I feel like Lulu because I'm explaining this lol.

Jessweeee♪
08-09-2006, 08:41 PM
It's the most horrible ideas. So.....naturally there will be more plotholes than x-2.

Ozmoid
08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
This is probably a good idea, and isn't reaaly related to X or X-2.
Spira is back in it's prime,Machina cities covering the continent once again, yet the ancient practices have been forgotten by most. A new threat emerges from the area that once held dream Zanarkand, Zibeda: The aeon formed by Tidus' Mother. It emanates sorrow, killing the cells of living creatures. The only hope for spira is a lone man with the gift of Summoning and his bodyguard, a descendant of Tidus and Yuna.But the more advanced civilation, formed by the al bhed who didn't go to home after they were split up, is starting a war...

Rosenti
08-11-2006, 12:40 PM
all i can say is GARGEL... lol

Renmiri
08-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Lulu divorces Wakka and joins Leblanc syndicate. Leblanc gets out of sphere hunting and does what she was born to do: Be a madam on Spira's first "Honey Bee Inn" ;) Ormi and Logos get married on Bevelle' Highbridge. Yuna has 150 kids and stays behind a hot stove all day cooking for Tidus while he, now 400 pounds, watches TV all day and belches yelling at Yuna for more beer. Vidina and the Kinderguardians enter the entertainment business as the "Cid's 5" with Cid being their dictatorial manager.
Barkeep and Buddy run away to marry in secret and Brother and Barkeep's fiancee console each other. Rikku joins the new Yevon order as a nun and Shinra turns into a Cid's 5 groupie.

Jessweeee♪
08-25-2006, 11:35 PM
XDDDDDDDD
hehe...fat tidus.

kadaj16
08-26-2006, 02:02 AM

me too if it had a good enough story line

ama124
08-26-2006, 03:01 AM
Lulu divorces Wakka and joins Leblanc syndicate. Leblanc gets out of sphere hunting and does what she was born to do: Be a madam on Spira's first "Honey Bee Inn" ;) Ormi and Logos get married on Bevelle' Highbridge. Yuna has 150 kids and stays behind a hot stove all day cooking for Tidus while he, now 400 pounds, watches TV all day and belches yelling at Yuna for more beer. Vidina and the Kinderguardians enter the entertainment business as the "Cid's 5" with Cid being their dictatorial manager.
Barkeep and Buddy run away to marry in secret and Brother and Barkeep's fiancee console each other. Rikku joins the new Yevon order as a nun and Shinra turns into a Cid's 5 groupie.

lmao, brilliant idea. :laugh:
omg, tidus is a fat a$$. that i would like to see.

anyways, i would love a ffx-3 too. As long as it as a good storyline as said before.

Wilder
08-26-2006, 03:55 AM
Any sequel idea is a bad idea, prequel with X-3

Jessweeee♪
08-30-2006, 11:01 PM
I guess this would be a prequel

A whole story on Yu Yevon!!! It turns out his childhood wasn't unlike Hitler's and now look at him.....

im_mrbrightside20
08-31-2006, 12:31 AM
i think it would be cool to have a X-3 with like Paine Nooj and Baralai and maybe explain where they come from and i think it would be cool if like those 3 once where guardians for a summoner from a distant land almost like Spira

So it starts off as like Paine being the tidus of the group and she mets Baralai and Nooj and they already kno a MALE summoner(ahh the twists and turns!) named i dunno Moocow i dont care and like they live in a land terorized by a Sin like creature...and they go on a pilgramiige(sp i suck at sp) anyway and they get different Aeons maybe liek the ones they skipped like Leviathan and Garuda and Titan and Diabolos i dunno and like they have to travel to the edge of their world except things are different there is no guardian sacraficing to beat their sin like creature its just a straight battle and maybe the summoner dies and maybe a couple other guardians would die too and paine and baralai and nooj would be transported to spira kinda like how tidus was sent from Dream Zanarkand to Spira

it would explain a lot more and using Nooj and Baralai would be sweet some ideas for the guardians would be Paine would have skills like Auron,baralai like Tidus,nooj like wakka,and maybe have a male thief kinda ninja person and maybe even a Blue Mage(not kimahri an actual learns ememy skills and uses them without being in overdirve mode) and the Summoner could be a Red Mage and have a sword and learn healing and Black Magic spells come on it would be pretty cool and it would let u learn about 3 characters that werent learned about much in FFX-2

im_mrbrightside20
08-31-2006, 12:55 AM
oo and i forgot the most important part the ending would be Rikku and paine becoming friends and baralai and nooj doing the whole new yevon thing and like thewhole reason Paine is sphere hunting is to maybe find a way home and the reason she was so secretive is because she didnt want pity from Rikku or for yuna to maybe think tidus was in her far away land

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-31-2006, 01:36 AM
Considering how crappy Final Fantasy X-2 was and taking into consideration that it embarrased the very foundation that is Final Fantasy i don´t think anyone would want an X-3 as it would probably cause riots and lead to the destruction of Square.

Shadowdeathrose
08-31-2006, 08:59 AM

Kinda sorta? i want one with all my heart FFX and FFX-2 were the greatest and will not be surpassed!!

G SpOtZ
08-31-2006, 09:45 AM
Worst idea for FFX-2? Existance.

Or the BEST idea would be:

Ultimecia space-travels to Spira and tells everybody that her name is Rinoa. Then Tidus cheats on Yuna with "Rinoa." A hideous baby is born, and everybody dies from its intense ugliness. Its name shall be...

Hambone

Jessweeee♪
09-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Worst idea for FFX-2? Existance.

Or the BEST idea would be:

Ultimecia space-travels to Spira and tells everybody that her name is Rinoa. Then Tidus cheats on Yuna with "Rinoa." A hideous baby is born, and everybody dies from its intense ugliness. Its name shall be...

Hambone

XDDDDDD

I wouldn't mind a GOOD x-3, but a good one isn't what we'd get now is it?

Rosenti
09-03-2006, 06:05 PM
a pilgrimage based of Sir Oaka... hahaha that would suck

Fear_and_loathing
09-03-2006, 09:18 PM
I guess the most painfull idea would be if all of spira
would become like the thunder plains

The trailer would problaby be like this(insert that corny movie-trailer-voice on this): One Man.... One planet... One Story... The Story of a man about to face his inner Thunderbolts... Double The Action... Triple The Jumping... Its Time To sell your Controller cause The X button doesent work no more

FINAL FANTASY X-3

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2006, 12:01 AM
I guess the most painfull idea would be if all of spira
would become like the thunder plains

The trailer would problaby be like this(insert that corny movie-trailer-voice on this): One Man.... One planet... One Story... The Story of a man about to face his inner Thunderbolts... Double The Action... Triple The Jumping... Its Time To sell your Controller cause The X button doesent work no more

FINAL FANTASY X-3

XDDDDDDDDDDD
I would die.

Dr.M
09-08-2006, 01:34 PM
"Tidus and Yuna have a kid named Tuna. "

BA HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it!!!:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

Renmiri
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Auron, Wakka and Kimahri form a rap band, ending every verse with "ya know ?"

;)

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2006, 01:09 AM

;)

yah!!!

Dr.M
09-09-2006, 08:32 AM

;)

HAHA! i can see it now!

No.78
09-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Why not make a BEST ideas for a X-3 thread? I mean everyone's complaining how bad a sequel could be... Maybe it would be interesting to see peoples ideas on a GOOD sequel. Huh? Huh?

Rosenti
09-19-2006, 04:41 PM
What about if everyone was overweight, like completely fat, and walk around like they all craped themselfs, do you have any idea how bad the battle would look like? It would take you a month to get throught the game on the speed of the characters walking alone! lol

No.78
09-19-2006, 06:33 PM
i think it would be cool to have a X-3 with like Paine Nooj and Baralai and maybe explain where they come from

Nooj, Baralai and Gippal were amongst a group of people training to become members of the crimson squad, which were like an elite force (something to do with the crusader's I believe). Paine was the recorder for their group, you'll understand if you watch the crimson spheres.

So, you're idea cannot happen :p

Jesta
09-23-2006, 05:26 AM
This is probably a good idea, and isn't reaaly related to X or X-2.
Spira is back in it's prime,Machina cities covering the continent once again, yet the ancient practices have been forgotten by most. A new threat emerges from the area that once held dream Zanarkand, Zibeda: The aeon formed by Tidus' Mother. It emanates sorrow, killing the cells of living creatures. The only hope for spira is a lone man with the gift of Summoning and his bodyguard, a descendant of Tidus and Yuna.But the more advanced civilation, formed by the al bhed who didn't go to home after they were split up, is starting a war...

thats not that bad. although there would probably be a mysterious cult/ brotherhood/ group that would keep the old ways alive just incase /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif hit the fan. which always happens. Tuna's decendant would have flash backs, memories of the past so to speak, that help him/her to defeat the enemy. the al bhed war however can be a separate side plot. two main themes, Zibeda, and the Al Bhed war. two paths to the game, yet one ending. somehow they are both interconected with each other and both must be stopped in order to have peace among spira...finally

rubah
09-23-2006, 05:55 AM
auron returns from the dead, kills yuna and cid, and rikku is forced to show her love by withstanding his dread power to kill him and put his birdlike shell of a soul out of its misery while the dread forces he has joined watch on in agony and are obliterated, like the chocobo knights against sin.

Wait. 10-3, not x-3? ;o

Jessweeee♪
09-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Tidus is still a dream after all!!! and to keep him alive, Yuna must serenade him with cheesy pop songs!!

look_out_below
09-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Here is what i think FFX-3 would be like, FFX-2 is definetly pointing this way.

It all began in FFX-2 with the scandelous outfits, the nudist hot springs, Khimari's thong, and the questionable sounds made by people when getting a massage. Now continue the adventure started in FFX-2 with this all new adventure FFX-3 Tidus the Pimp. Follow Tidus, with his moneymakers Yuna (aka Vixen), Rikku (aka Tiny Tina), and Lulu (aka Jugs) as he starts on a quest to find Brother and get the gil brother owes him. With Cameo appearances of all your favorite FFX and FFX-2. This is a Final Fantasy game like no one before it. Just listen to what some of our customers have to say..
Basement Nerd: "My Right arm is now 100 times stronger then before"
Parents: "Sue you Square Enix"
Imature Boys: "giggle giggle"
Fan Girl: crying "Why Tidus why? What has Square Enix done to you?"

May mankind never be exposed to the sins of FFX-3.

Jessweeee♪
09-28-2006, 11:23 PM
XDDDD
Tidus and Yuna have kid, (whose name can be Tuna) and she gets kidnapped....only in order to save her they must pay 250,000,000 Gil!
They're dirt poor, so in order to rase money they have a concert! anyways....it's like a karaoke game. not an RPG

Laddy
10-09-2006, 03:45 PM
I GOT IT!!! THis is KINDA like someone else put it....

Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Wakka, Paine, and Kimarhi find "someway" to go to the future and past! OK:First, the PAST! The world looks like a spring break with tailed people with humongous heads and REALLY bad haircuts! Yet, the are scared because there is no spiked hair and only ONE belt! (FF9) THen, the future, they go to a military academy with emo teenagers! AHH! *weeps* (FF8) Then the future! NO! (FF7) LOOK! IT"S THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! (That's where I'm from!) Anyway, OMG, It's the greatest sequel ever! LOL!

Fireblade13
10-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Here's my suggestion for an FFX-3. It's set two/three years ahead of FFX-2. Anyway, the Youth League/New Yevon had breached the whole of Spira's secrets, and have now decided to set foot across the seas, to explore the rest of the world.

Although Dream Zanarkand is long gone, they discover traces that Dream Zanarkand existed there several years ago. They haven't yet identified that the island there was actually Dream Zanarkand, but upon exploration they accidently trigger a ritual of some sort made, planted by Yu Yevon which made Dream Zanarkand exist, and that ritual summons another divine monster which was created by Yu Yevon moments before he summoned Dream Zanarkand, as a last resort should Dream Zanarkand be discovered, and that divine monster seeks to destroy Spira, to protect the remains that once was Dream Zanarkand, and also bring back Yu Yevon who would again, summon Dream Zanarkand all over again.

When that divine beast then attacks Spira, one of the targeted places was Guadosalam, and its mystical power affected the Farplane, and turned all the soothed memories of the sent people into summoned Aeons which he commanded to rid Spira of the threats (humans) that have discovered the remains of Dream Zanarkand. Of course, they don't look like Aeons, but rather themselves before they died.

So the gang are living it up, when their homes get attacked by the divine beast. I'm not sure whether to have the gang teleported 1000 years into the past to witness the real Zanarkand get destroyed, or let them stay where they are, but something happens in which they're involved.

They somehow discover that in order to stop the divine beast, they must go all the way back to Zanarkand Ruins, but from the divine beast's power, it has disabled most machina, such as airships and offensive constructions (like the tower used on Sin in Operation Mi'hen). Now when the gang get together, they have to travel to Zanarkand Ruins the old fashioned way, while the divine beast, and the aeons get in their way.

They also encounter some familiar faces, such as Auron, who has been turned against them (since he was dead and now turned into an Aeon), Chappu (Wakka's little brother), the three dead Maesters (Seymour, Mika and Kinoc), even Yunalesca.

When they get there, they get flashbacks from 1000 years ago, and somehow communicate with Lenne and Shuyin. Together they somehow do something which stops the divine beast in its tracks, and ends up defeating it, saving Spira yet again.

The characters you would be playing as would be Tidus, Yuna, Wakka & Lulu (though I'm not sure what they'd do with their child) Kimahri, Rikku and Paine (she'd have to be the Auron of the group, since he's dead now). How about a new kind of battle system? And get a different stat-forming grid. The Sphere Grid is too good to be interpreted, and the Garment Grid doesn't seem to fit in.

Also, along the way, the back story of the characters would be shown deeper than before, telling more about Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Wakka etc. while still fixing the story on their journey back to Zanarkand Ruins.

That is my idea of an FFX-3. Not going to happen, I know, but those are my two cents.

The sole fact that your resurecting Seymour makes this game instantly suck. :mad2:

Mine- FFDDRX! :eek:

This is to be as cheesy as old DDR Mario mix. :choc2:
The group needs to get a cheeseburger from Guadosalam and on the way they have to fight Seymour 10 more times and every random encounter is a full 3 min dance off! The upside is that it is all random FF songs so some are shorter. But because I wanna make this game suck you only get the lively chocobo song in Seymour fights! :love:

Renmiri
10-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Mine- FFDDRX! :eek:

This is to be as cheesy as old DDR Mario mix. :choc2:
The group needs to get a cheeseburger from Guadosalam and on the way they have to fight Seymour 10 more times and every random encounter is a full 3 min dance off! The upside is that it is all random FF songs so some are shorter. But because I wanna make this game suck you only get the lively chocobo song in Seymour fights! :love:

:D :D :D

Eeek!

Do we have to listen to the Mario theme ? THAT would be the height of cheesiness

Jimsour
10-14-2006, 02:39 AM
I would love to see an X-3, but I know it wont happen, ever, and if it does itll be years down the line. Final Fantasy X is one of those more lasting FF games and it took a long time for Square to bother cashing in on 7 (note: there is nothing wrong with cashing in on your games as far as im concerned; games are profit firstly, entertainment secondly for large corporations).

A "Braska Jecht Auron" prequil wouldnt work very well.. People know whats going to happen, Auron said in the game that the world has barely changed in 10 years, and there isnt a lot to work on without making a HUGE game.. which would mean more background on Jecht (we dont know much about him apart from being Tidus' father and being a blitzball superstar).. then the actual pilgrimmage, and probably what happens after Braska is killed.. basically Auron dying, and travelling to Zanarkand while Yuna is brought to Besaid for the next 10 years.

It would send me to sleep, there would be no change. Most Final Fantasy games challange something, traditions of their world, thoughts, etc. In 7 you had Cloud challanging himself and being part of a rebellion, and in X you had the entire breakdown of a 1000 year old repressive religion and with X-2 you already had another threat to the world..

My own idea would be an adventure through pre-Yevon Spira. A random guy who travels the world in search of some sort of "truth" that would develop a storyline.. and it would give people an idea to see what the huge cities where like before they became ruins. You could throw in your mentions of other characters (Lenne, Shuyin..) but not concentrate on it. The only problem with this is there is no mention of it in the two previous games.. unless you are Yu Yevon himself.

10-Breaker
10-15-2006, 10:16 AM
I would want X-3...
BUT I CERTAINLY DONT WANT IT 8 or 16-bit!

Firo Volondé
10-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Like, you know, whatever.

blackmage_nuke
10-15-2006, 02:13 PM
fiends + pokeballs!!

The starting pokefiend is a moogle

Renmiri
10-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Hehe!

I always thought that the way to get an Aeon was through a poke-duel :D
You get wimpy Valefor for free, but gotta battle and defeat Ifrit to get him, then defeat Ixion....

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Also Yuna is the evil queen
You gave me an idea!

Y=U
=O!!