PDA

View Full Version : Few Simple Questions (Spoilers)

Leprechaun_boy3
08-01-2006, 08:01 PM
I just recently bought FF10 and I am at the Mt. Gagazet at the savepoint right before fighting Seymour again and I was wondering how much damage would Auron and Tidus do at this point in the games, my Tidus does anywhere from bout 600-900 and Auron does 1500^ I dont like these numbers and I was wondering what damage they should be doing roughly.

Also I would like to know what the earliest point in the game I could acquire anyones Ultimate Weapons at, preferably Auron, Tidus', Yuna's or Lulu's

Any help apprectiated and all that

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
No, that's the proper amount of damage that your characters should be doing.

However, if you feel uncomfortable with this, then go ahead and level up (whouldn't be that hard considering the area, EXP gain/statistics). As most people who play the game, apparently having Holy as an attack option by this point in the game is available to them. Don't go that far.

As far as Ultimate Weapons are concerned, you should have already gotten Tidus' (if you want the ABSOLUTE EARLIEST POSSIBLE), which is almost completely obtainable in the Calm Lands (you should have already gotten the Sun Crest, otherwise, you need the Airship). Auron's cannot be obtained without the Airship, along with Lulu's, Yuna's, Wakka's, Kimahri's, and Rikku's.

However, to attain Tidus', you aren't that good enough at playing video games to get it at earliest possible. This is fact, unless you have already beaten the Chocobo Trainer and gotten a time of 0:00:00, and gotten the Sun Crest, and went back to Macalania to power up the weapon.

Leprechaun_boy3
08-01-2006, 08:26 PM
As dissapointed as I am with that damage count, I am glad to heard my party is doing the average damage. It seems strange though since the FF9 boss had about 65000 HP and you dealt out anywhere from 4k-9999 while this boss has like 70k I think it was, and yet your party dishes out less then 1k to 1.5k damage and you can only have 3 active party memebers in place of FF9's four party members.

All the Ultimate Weapons have 3 pieces right? The crest, sigil er w/e and then the weapon itself if I remember something I read a little while ago correctly. Anyways so far I have only found the Moon Crest and Mars Crest pieces other then that I have had no luck

licence
08-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Yea all the ultimate weapons have 3 parts. A sigil, crest, and the weapon itself. You will also need the Celestial mirror to unlock the weapons abilities.

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 08:33 PM
By putting proper in italics, it meant that's what I think is where you should be. Other people will have different opinions. I think it's safe to say that everyone else will claim that you are seriously underleveled. All Ultimate Weapons are comprised of a Crest, a Sigil, and the Weapon itself. You have to power it up at Macalania Woods.

However, as you progress furher in the game and you do the extra sidequests and level past normal means, you will encounter very high HP bosses. Some have 2 Million HP. Some have 4. Some of them are gay and have 8! There's this one boss I hear that has 12 and is available for PAL/Int. people only (because they are massive wimps who can't handle Poison/Confusion/Berserk at the same time). FFIX is nowhere close to the epic grandeur of extras in FFX.

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Don't ask anyone here. They like to overlevel. I usually have energy rain by this time and third level spells (like firaga). and...I can't really tell about the other numbers.

Sain Cai
08-01-2006, 08:57 PM
You also need to realize you cannot power up the weapons to the full extent until later in the game:
After you beat yunalesca in Zanarkand

Leprechaun_boy3
08-01-2006, 08:59 PM
I got Energy Rain a little ways back, I think while I was going to get Yojimbo but I am seriously below being able to afford Yojimbo at the moment, I dont have any 3rd leveled spells right now, havent used Lulu that much recently cept in boss battles or on flan etc.