PDA

View Full Version : Secret Ending

Distain
08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Has anyone els seen the secret ending for KH2? I just did and it kinda confused me. I mean I get that the 3 big guys in black armor are suposte to represent Sora Rikku and Kiari, but what the hell are they doing in armor in the first place? Is it some kinda of paradox or somthing? And then all of the little phrases pop up on the screan, like "the keyblade wars" and "the forgotton one"(I think thats how the last one whent). Or is this just some kind of spoof thing that fans made up:confused:

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2006, 09:29 PM
It's supposed to be confusing. There is going to be another installment, but it's not going to be a KH3 or CoM. If you ask me they looked like gay power ranger villains.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Has anyone els seen the secret ending for KH2?
:lol:

Tavrobel
08-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I just did and it kinda confused me

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9823/orlybushph8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Maux
08-02-2006, 07:31 AM
[Those three are the Chasers, and do not neccessarily represent Sora, Riku, and Kairi, it is also unknown what time frame the inbetween game(between 2 and 3, like CoM), it is likely to be the past. There are many theories going around about these three, if you want some good ideas you can find quite a few in some fanfictions. Also the words that pop up are

Master of keyblade"

"The lost two"

"Memory of Xehanort"

"Chasers"

Keyblade War")

"

dragontamer
08-06-2006, 07:59 PM
yeah, its v. confusing.
this is my theory:
thousands of years ago, the sipirit, if u will, of the keyblade made thousands of keyblades and gave them out freely. but light cannot ,and willnot, exist without darkness. the darkness in peoples hearts manefested as the searched for more power.the people figured that if they could beat the other keyblade weilders, they could be all powerfull. thus they slaughtered each other. prehaps the 'chasers' are the only ones that did not join the struggle for power.

if u guys think this is wrong, feel free to scold me and corect me :D !!!

Zeromus_X
08-06-2006, 08:11 PM
It's supposed to be ambiguous. Like the 'Other Side, Other Story' video in KH. It didn't mean anything then, but now with KHII, it means everything. When whatever new KH game comes out, it'll start to make sense.