PDA

View Full Version : Name that game: Hangman!

Carl the Llama
08-01-2006, 10:57 PM
well its pretty simple

Name That Game Hangman!

Inspired by FF8 Hangman, which was supposedly inspired from somewhere else.

If you get the solution right, that is 20 points - number of correctly guessed letters (with a minimum of 2 points).
Each player may only post one letter or solution between each update from me.

To make things a little more varied, I'll split it in rounds. After 10 guessed solutions, one round is over and the person who gathered the most points won. That person will be listed in this first post, and the champion (the one who gathered most points throughout all games) as well.

I'll allow 15 players per round. And also, you may only join every second round. For example, if you joined round A you can not join round B, but you can join round C. This is to give new players a chance.

Joining a round is done simply by making a guess for a letter or solution, it doesn't matter whether you get it right or not.

If the point fund gets to 1 there will be no more guesses and if after each person has guessed when the prize is at this place the answer will be revealed.

If there is say 5 A's in a game then you will get 5pt but the letter will only be classed as 1 off of the prizefund so its sort of like wheel of fortune.

If anyone is interested in helping me out/coming up with new games then they can contact me through a PM, but if you do decide to be a mod of sorts you can not take part in the game. I may think up of new idea's on how to make this a bit more interesting. if you have any good ideas then feel free to PM them to me but please do not post them on the board.

Letters/Numbers left to be guessed:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Incorrect letters:
Incorrect guesses:
Solution points remaining: 20
Places Left: 15
Players/score Round 1:

Round 1 Game 1

_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _

Ryth
08-02-2006, 11:18 PM
I'll play.