PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of tifa's design?

lovehurts
08-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Im in a off mood, this can be a mature subject if you guys work at it. I dont mean to offend any admin power or user. So please if I am out of line just tell me. Dont describe the breasts. This is a thread debating whether or not the breasts are sexist design. Just right. Un-necessary ect ect . A poll is being added with choices.

Meat Puppet
08-02-2006, 02:08 AM
They seem to attract a lot of attention.

Levian
08-02-2006, 02:17 AM
They were necessary.

Griff
08-02-2006, 02:58 AM
It is truly a question every guy ponders when he is alone in his room at night..

Ryushikaze
08-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Who is Tiffa?

Now Tifa? Her breasts are, believe it or not, not outrageous within the frame of FF7, since everyone'se proportions blew chunks within the game.

In AC, they are merely Zaftig.

And I like Zaftig.

Zidane x Auron
08-02-2006, 03:52 AM
ok, one thing to remember, the whole purpose of her breasts is to emphasize her beauty as opposed to aeris and yuffie. but at the same time, being the average guy, i really havent seen any problems with them, and i say keep em there

Zeromus_X
08-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Yes, because nearly every picture with her in it is focused on her female anatomy.

I like her design in AC better. But Aerith is still better overall.

Hambone
08-02-2006, 05:27 AM
I don't mind them being that big.

Lawr
08-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Why would that be sexist?

Cookie
08-02-2006, 05:39 AM
The bigger the better!

hitman27
08-02-2006, 05:47 AM
umm guys....this is a video game and u guys r saying how sexy a character is.......i want u guys to take a look at this link and ask urself do u want to be this kid..??:D bc i sure as hell dont

http://www.razoric.com/games/Caught-Jacking-Off-to-World-of-Warcraft

Thorn
08-02-2006, 06:13 AM
You could say the same thing about Lulu.

I don't think its sexist, there are people in the world that have big breasts, and if all of the final fantasy's include B-C cups. Well thats just unrealistic.

Chuck in a big boobed girl here and there I say.

EDIT - Lmao Hitman thats funny.

Cookie
08-02-2006, 06:29 AM
Babes in games is good but that guy took it too far-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What a freak!

Quistis_Trepe
08-02-2006, 07:47 AM
Eh...I guess this poll is for guys only? Good thing I never voted...but it was tather funy whenshe ran...

lovehurts
08-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Eh...I guess this poll is for guys only? Good thing I never voted...but it was tather funy whenshe ran...
I loved it.

Oh about that one jerk off he's an idiot.Many of the people of the human race do that and if he is dumb enough not to lock his door then he deserves to get caught hands down.MAybe not video game characters but who or whatever floats your boat I guess.

Zidane x Auron
08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
i agree. little overhorny kid is taking it to the next level. y use a game???? the world doesnt have playboy and internet for no reason u kno...

aside from the kid, tifas knockers r still great. and any guy who says they're sexist should get a hit on the head with my fist.

lovehurts
08-02-2006, 05:14 PM
aside from the kid, tifas knockers r still great. and any guy who says they're sexist should get a hit on the head with my fist.

:p

daggertrepe
08-02-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm a girl, so...I don't find them very attractive, but they are funny to see when she's trying to climb the cliff at the end! :p

Twilight Edge
08-02-2006, 05:29 PM
I like it but Aeris wins overall.Yuffie on the other hand......uh......she hasn't matured enough yet.....

Christmas
08-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Perfect.

LegiT
08-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Tifa's new look looks really nice in AC.

Zidane x Auron
08-04-2006, 02:46 AM
I agree. She has a defined look to her. And the best news is, her jubblies are STILL the same! The producers made a smart move there, in my opinion. Plus i never knew they pronounced Tifa's name as "Teefa"... But she still looks good in AC.

Ryushikaze
08-04-2006, 02:51 AM
^English and Japanese phonetics BOTH wind up with 'teefa'. It always gets me that so few people realize that pronunciation. Hell, I was in giant arguments about it before AC.

It was almost as bad as the Aeris/Aerith thing.

Distain
08-04-2006, 03:50 AM
Yep they'r great, but I prefer the real thing, unlike that one guy. That was damn funny, but a bit disterbing too...

Shiny
08-04-2006, 05:57 AM
It's not sexist, just distracting and unnecessary for someone who probably only weighs 120 something pounds.

Lawr
08-04-2006, 07:06 AM
pronounced Tifa's name as "Teefa

I'm always right in my pronounciatins...:D

Mirage
08-04-2006, 12:23 PM
No,they're not sexist. Why would they be? You see breasts of all sizes in AC anyway.
And hitman, sure you can think a fictional character is sexy, doesn't mean you have to wank to them.

Peter_20
08-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure there was lots of sexual thoughts involved in her looks, but I like that she actually had a nice personality as well.
Über-sexy chicks with a good personality = instant win. :D

sephirothishere
08-05-2006, 05:24 PM
i like tifa...she reminds me of jennifer love hewitt (i think thats who i mean)....jennifer love hewitt is a sexy ass lady...with biggish boobs....she isnt seen as sexist....

i saw her in a film the other day...i think it was called heartbreakers....i had never seen her before.....tried to find a pic of her this is the breast,i mean, best i could do....
by the way aeris looks like a dog in AC....:mad2:

Zidane x Auron
08-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Well I think everyone can agree that Tifa's breasts are good, because there's no such thing as too big. I also think Tifa has a good presonallity, but that's not what this thread is about. This is about how we all think and know that Tifa's chest will hit a door before her arms, which is a good thing. A very good thing. And any person that calls myself or any other guy a pervert for thinking this should go and get their brain removed. Also they need to stop finding the bad and find the good, instead of finding reasons to change guys, why don't those people try and appriciate art!

Shiny
08-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Oh, just to add another point here; everyone has breasts. Both males and females, but females normally have bigger breasts. So you can't really call something sexist when both sexes have the same thing.

Slade
08-06-2006, 10:31 AM
For me, Tifa can be summed up in one word: Boring.
This goes for design AND personality. I don't hate her, but I found her hell boring compared to some of the other characters.

As for the whole breasts thing, that's obviously why she has such a large amount of fans......because there isn't much else.

Alive-Cat
08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
It's not sexist. In fact, it's the opposite. It makes the game seem all the more realistic because some women do have breasts that large.
Square can't make every single female character quiet, shy and innocent like Aeris or Yuna, can they?

Craig
08-06-2006, 12:19 PM
They're necessary for limit breaks, duh.

Ryushikaze
08-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Square can't make every single female character quiet, shy and innocent like Aeris or Yuna, can they?

Those characters are shy and innocent?
Well, Yuna might be, but Aerith, HELL no.

sephirothishere
08-07-2006, 11:37 AM
....it is the complete opposite of sexism as the boobs are there to show her femininity but she is able to kick major ass....she is just as strong as vincent or cid or barret...unlike aeris who is weak and feminine making her degrading to women....as it is saying women are weak....but tifa is strong so it is actually a good thing she has DD's

Zidane x Auron
08-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Many good points here. Tifa's boobs aren't sexist, we all know that. The real question is are they nessecary and can they be used as an effective weapon. In my opinion, i say yes to both, I mean, really, those DD are gonna hurt at full swing. Sadly enough they aren't used that way in the game.... Will they ever make a female character that uses boobs as a weapon??? It's a guy's dream and at the same time his worst nightmare, I know that's how I'd feel!

sephirothishere
08-08-2006, 11:33 AM
hahahahahahahahahah....funny:)

that would be degrading.....whatever that is.....:rolleyes2
hilarious though.....and slightly arousing....:love:

Zidane x Auron
08-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Oh you bet. I mean, back me up here guys, wouldn't you love that and at the same time realize at full swing that it's going to knock you down?
At any rate, i stand by the full possibility of the attack " Double D's of Doom". What do you all think?

chrisfffan
08-17-2006, 10:49 PM
theirs nothing wrong with a girl with big tits haha

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-17-2006, 11:23 PM
this sounds a little sick a boob attack maybe for f7:

grado
06-10-2010, 06:54 AM
I like Tifa but why design like that, she is one of my favorite character. Must improve.

seiferalmasy2
06-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Tifa's design is undoubtedly made for the male gamer, and I feel it completely detracts from her character. If you look at that silly skirt and boobs, especially in the highwind-weapon cutscene, it just looks ridiculous.

If she was intended to be sexually oriented and not care about how she is perceived by others, then fair enough, the design would warrant her character. In this case she is nothing like it. I wouldn't have minded a longer skirt and more covering her upper body, but they have to have 1 character in FF whose design is ridiculous.

So much so that I hope to get a few people to mod the actual model out and replace it with a more respectable one.

PeneloRatsbane
06-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Her boobs would give her terrible back ache in real life, doubt she could flip around the way she does.
People mention Yuffie not being as curvy but I think she's more in proportion, she's skinny so its unlikely that she'd have massive breasts (i'm talking DoC Yuffie here)

Clo
06-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Her big breasts wouldn't be so bad if they didn't look *so* terrible in the FMV sequences. The graphics couldn't really deal with them properly. I think it was the ending scene of the game, where the Highwind lurches, and though it would make sense that everything would be moving (hair, clothes, whatever) but the only thing you see moving are Tifa's breasts -- and not smoothly, because the game isn't capable of that. They jiggle awkwardly and painfully. Just these ungraceful bounces.

Looked damn terrible.

Shiny
06-10-2010, 07:58 PM
grado, this thread is from way back in 2006. We generally prefer if you make a new thread if it gets past a certain date instead of reviving an old one.