PDA

View Full Version : [A] Tidus/Magus Sisters

BG-57
08-02-2006, 04:51 PM
This is a portrait of Tidus and the Magus Sisters (Cindy, Sandy, and Mindy). I'm writing a fanfiction called Dance Macabre, where they're among the main characters and I wanted to show that the sisters like Tidus. A lot. :D

Breine
08-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I like the humour in your drawing - It's very amusing :) I can see you have a talent, especially in your choice of colour, but maybe you should practice a bit more in the proportion (sp?) department. I'd like to see more from you. Keep it up :)

I Don't Need A Name
08-05-2006, 10:27 PM
yeah, its a great drawing!! but the fat one (Cindy?) should be smaller, and i think the colours on Tidus' cloths are different, but thats me being picky. and he seems a little bit lanky, but other than that, its a great picture! nice one!

BG-57
08-07-2006, 04:56 AM
I like the humour in your drawing - It's very amusing I can see you have a talent, especially in your choice of colour, but maybe you should practice a bit more in the proportion (sp?) department. I'd like to see more from you. Keep it up

Thank you. BTW, guilty as charged. :laughing: I've posted several of my other poorly proportioned work in the art gallery:

http://fanart.eyesonff.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4610

yeah, its a great drawing!! but the fat one (Cindy?) should be smaller, and i think the colours on Tidus' cloths are different, but thats me being picky. and he seems a little bit lanky, but other than that, its a great picture! nice one!

Thanks. I don't have enough art markers to cover the total color range, but I tried to match as best as I could. And I found Cindy's character design verging on the grotesque, so maybe I'm overcorrecting.

Angelroo
08-07-2006, 05:34 AM
I knew Tidus was a pimp!! haha, take that Tidus haters! Sweet job!

41-Inches-Wide
08-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Oh WOOW! This is so cute! :3 :3 :3 I am absolutely loving it. ^_^

Alive-Cat
08-07-2006, 09:47 AM
It's great art, I can't see nothing wrong with it!

BG-57
08-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I knew Tidus was a pimp!! haha, take that Tidus haters! Sweet job!

Ha! :D He may act like a doofus sometimes, but I think Tidus has a lot of qualities that endear him to women.

Oh WOOW! This is so cute! :3 :3 :3 I am absolutely loving it. ^_^

Thanks. Incidently, the body language hints at the way each sister views Tidus in the story. Mindy sees him as a big brother, Cindy is cheerfully hostile and physical, and Sandy likes him but wants to keep him at arm's length. :)

It's great art, I can't see nothing wrong with it!

I wish I could agree with you. But artists are their own worst critics. But thanks all the same. :greenie:

Alive-Cat
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
The only thing I could say is try to get Tidus to look more like himself, face wise. But I'm not sure how Tidus would look Anime style, so I can't help...

Rocket Edge
08-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Good work BG-57, your talent is growing steadily.