PDA

View Full Version : Gantz hiatus

Roto13
08-02-2006, 08:07 PM
It seems that there won't be any new chapters of Gantz for a while.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/NO.png

This is really too bad. It was just getting interesting again. Kurono met his brother, remembered team Gantz, and then died. It looks like he's really dead, too, and that Katou is going to try to ressurect him.

Thoughts?

Kefka_Almighty
08-03-2006, 02:04 AM
I love Gantz, but have only seen the anime and read the descriptions about the manga on wikipedia. However, from what I've heard Masaru Kato and Joichiro Nishi have been resurrected, which makes me happy as can be as they were my two favorite characters.

I've wanted to read the manga, but since I haven't found any translations and an actual official American release of the manga is unlikely, I haven't gotten the chance. If anyone can hook me up with a link to a translation, I'd be most grateful. <--Gigantic Gantz fan.

Roto13
08-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Well, I have one, obviously. : p

www.stoptazmo.com has the whole series so far. There's a torrent out there for the first... I don't remember how much, but a lot of it.

I'm a Katou fan, too, but he's barely in it after he's ressurected. Nishi is in it even less.

Kefka_Almighty
08-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Well, I have one, obviously. : p

www.stoptazmo.com has the whole series so far. There's a torrent out there for the first... I don't remember how much, but a lot of it.

I'm a Katou fan, too, but he's barely in it after he's ressurected. Nishi is in it even less.

Heh, thanks, much obliged.

From what I've read on wikipedia, Katou supposedly is going to be the main character in "Second Phase", at least until Kei comes back. I'm hoping like there's no tomorrow that that's true.

Roto13
08-03-2006, 02:18 AM
The last page of the last chapter strongly suggests this, so I wouldn't be surprised.