PDA

View Full Version : Like OMG i saw Xabi Alonso!

Psydekick
08-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Well of course i didnt it was justa look-alike:lol:

So have you ever seen someone that really looks like someone else?

Nominus Experse
08-03-2006, 10:49 AM
While in Seattle at one point last summer, I came across an individual that looked exactly like Marilyn Manson, which was striking, naturally. The glam, Mechanical Animals/Celebretarian version of Marilyn Manson, which made it even more stunning.

I wanted to talk to him, but he "ran away" - meaning he went into his car and drove away, leaving me slightly confused.

Breine
08-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Who is Xabi Alonso :confused:

Anyway, I can't recall ever seeing any look-a-likes... I guess I've only seen real celebrities? Oh wait, I once saw a man who looked very much like a Danish news reader, but that's not really interesting is it?

Rye
08-03-2006, 12:25 PM
I saw this guy who had a really really similar face to Orlando Bloom the other day, except he was really tall and Spanish. :p

Miriel
08-03-2006, 12:35 PM
I saw this guy who had a really really similar face to Orlando Bloom the other day, except he was really tall and Spanish. :p
Hey me too. Except he looked exactly like Orlando Bloom and I spotted this guys months and months ago. Pretty sure it wasn't the real Orlando Bloom, but man, they looked almost identical.

Also saw a Rachel McAdams-ish looking girl the other day. She was very pretty.

Jebus
08-03-2006, 12:37 PM
I saw this guy at my school who looked exactly like the nazi guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Dressed like him and everything. Coat, hat, gloves, glasses. Everything exactly the same.

Mo-Nercy
08-03-2006, 12:53 PM
A friend of mine in my ancient history looks a lot like YouTube's cutiemish. She's a bit skinnier than mish but she looks like she'd be shorter as well.

You guys can search up cutiemish yourselves. You all have the goddamn internet.

Armisael
08-03-2006, 01:17 PM
One of my friends look exactly like James Lafferty and my cousin like Riley Smith!

Cz
08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I saw a Loony BoB lookalike in Piccadilly Circus station. Apart from that, all the famous people I've met have been real. :D

Rocket Edge
08-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Who is Xabi Alonso :confused:
He's a midfielder for Liverpool F.C. & Spain International.

I shook Bruce Springsteen's hand before. I died. Just a little.

Freya
08-03-2006, 02:46 PM
I saw Jesus, he had the hair and everything. 'Cept he smelled like pot, so i know think Jesus was a pot head.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-03-2006, 06:53 PM
I am a look alike. Or so I have been told. People are always callig me Harry Potter. Blargh.

Roto13
08-03-2006, 07:31 PM
There's a guy in my town who looks identical to my father, right down to the way he dresses. I mean identical. I can't tell them apart.

Levian
08-03-2006, 08:00 PM
I think of Old Manus when I see 1337 BMX if that helps for anything.

Incinerator
08-03-2006, 08:13 PM
One of my 11-year ols friends somehow looks exactly like Ozzy Osbourne when he wears those round glasses!:tongue:

Toodleena
08-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Do you all live in America? If so, you're lucky. I never see anyone famous where I live. Although, Johnny Depp is supposed to live in my city... haven't seen him yet though.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Once I saw 2 people from the Real World at the mall. But it was really them. Not that they are famous, only on tv.

But once I thought I saw Christina Aguilera..xD. I never really found out if it was her or not. :p

feona17
08-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey I saw Avril Lavigne once, downtown Toronto. Except, it was actually her.

..She's really short. o_x

RSL
08-03-2006, 11:51 PM
About a day after returning home from visiting Sapphiresea, I was at work and walked up to the front office. For about 1/3 of a second, I thought I saw her standing there. My heart stopped for a second. Then after that 1/3 of a second, I realized that it was someone entirely different. She was just wearing a similar pink shirt that I had last seen Sapphiresea wearing and had long blonde hair as well.

Other than that, I don't think I've ever seen someone that reminded me of someone else.

androo
08-03-2006, 11:54 PM
One of my 11-year ols friends somehow looks exactly like Ozzy Osbourne when he wears those round glasses!:tongue:

man if i had an 11 year old friend that looked like ozzy osbourne i would never let him leave my sight. he would be my portable entertainment. youre lucky.. my roomate looks like james iha when hes wet

Dignified Pauper
08-03-2006, 11:57 PM
I once saw a line of Elvis clones walking around. I rolled up my car windows and locked my doors.

Psychotic
08-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Who is Xabi Alonso :confused: If you look in my signature, you can see a fellow in red being groped by a Costa Rican miscreant. That is Xabi Alonso, and he is a man I love dearly. :love:

Baloki looks like Harry Potter. Does that count?

~*~Celes~*~
08-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes went down my street in a limo once...It was when they were visiting her hometown of Toledo, Ohio. I live in Walbridge, which is only about 5 minutes away. Other than that, I've seen George Bush in real life....Other than that, there are people at my school who look like the following:

Paris Hilton
Michael Moore
Billy Joel (from Greenday)
Renee Zellweger
Julia Stiles

Oh, and my boyfriend looks a teeny bit like Joshua Jackson...wow, it's kinda scary to go to school and see people who look like celebrities...o.O

SammieBabe
08-04-2006, 01:20 AM
One of our security supervisors at work looks like Rob Halford from Judas Priest. Except for seeing some really good Elvis impersonators, all the celebs I've met are the real deal...

Moon Rabbits
08-04-2006, 01:31 AM
I saw a guy that looked like Robin Williams downtown once. Then it turned out it was him and he was filming a movie.

I met him. He's really short and funny.

Doomie
08-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Xabi Alonso? Wow, you even sound like Psy.

androo
08-04-2006, 01:53 AM
A little while ago I was hired to photograph Antonio Villaraigosa .. I see a lot of infamous richies photographing the numerous events that I do. oh.... A long time ago I saw Korn.

Anaisa
08-04-2006, 10:48 AM
I saw Einstein making out with a woman/beast in a Tesco cafe. My mum once decided to drunkenly harass a man in a nightclub that looked like Robbie Fowler. He claimed that he was Robbie Fowler, an she just mocked him. It actually was him though. :laugh:

daggertrepe
08-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Once I saw 2 people from the Real World at the mall. But it was really them. Not that they are famous, only on tv.

But once I thought I saw Christina Aguilera..xD. I never really found out if it was her or not. :p

I met the guy who discovered her, Jude Pohl. He asked for my phone number and he got my resume. (My pictures, history of performing)

So yes! I will soon be on my way to an acting career! (I hope)