PDA

View Full Version : Love Hina

Navydav
08-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Do any of you like the anime series Love Hina?

I love it to death. It has a great story and the tale about a lovable loser as he tries to reach his dreams and win the heart of the woman he loves is touching. To bad that it lasted only one season and 25 episodes. I have never read the manga, but I have read about it. I have never seen the series dubbed, just with the English subtitles.

The first 24 episodes were part of one storyline and the 25th was to begin an all new 24 episode arc, but from what I have heard that production company ran out of money. There was still some unresolved questions. I know they were able to make two Movie Specials (one Christmas and the other a Spring one) and that OVA sequel Love Hina Again, but that ended after only 3 episodes.

I wish they at least had at least another episode so that could wrap up the manga in which the 2 main characters finally got together and later married, and it showed us what became of everybody on the show. The Manga had 14 volumes and I hear they only got through about 11 at most, and even left out some colorful elements.

Does anybody know where I can read part of the Manga online (preferably in English)? I would like to see what I missed. And also can anybody else recommend some REALLY good animes in the vein of Tenchi Muyo and Love Hina?

daggertrepe
08-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Tenchi Muyo is excellent, bar none.