PDA

View Full Version : News Regarding Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus: Lost Episode

Crossblades
08-03-2006, 05:48 PM
http://rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2006/073106a.html

New information regarding Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus: Lost Episode has been released recently via Comic-Con 2006. The mobile counterpart to Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus for the PS2, Lost Episode aims to bridge a gap left in the middle of Dirge of Cerebus.

Players will once again take control of Vincent Valentine with gameplay similar to that of its console brother. While playing in the third-person view, Vincent will be controlled with the d-pad as he travels through 3D environments. For the first-person viewpoint an auto-targeting feature has been set in play, however the player is limited to only moving the camera left and right. Also, tapping the d-pad in a given direction will allow Vincent to lunge in a specific direction. Also of note: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus: Lost Episode only allows the use of Vincent's guns, unlike the PS2 game which features melee attacks.

Square-Enix promises at least two to three hours of gameplay, impressive cinematic videos, and also some cameo appearances by other popular characters in the franchise. Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus: Lost Episode will be available through Amp'd Mobile this summer.

Maux
08-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately I will not be playing this, only two to three hours? Sure it might sound like it might be good, but considering you play it on a mobile, I shan't be getting it. Although I am interested in who the cameos would be.

Hyperion4444
08-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Cerebus?

bipper
08-28-2006, 09:50 PM
milk that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!
Milk that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!
Yaaaaay Squenix

This actually turns me off from wanting to play DOC. How pathetically miled. *sorry we are to dumb assed to make a complete game. If you would like to see why the middle part of this peice of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif game was missing, buy a PSP and another game (LOL!) and play it on there.*

Screw SquareEnix. I hope there is some thread of reasoning to correct my discomforting new opinion on this toilet bowl company.

I Am Stoner
08-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Well, it was a great marketing move for teenage kids and so on, everything FF sells at the moment, it was a great marketing move by them, strike every area of entertainment, even people who just want to use mobiles. I wonder how much it will cost to buy? Im not buying it, stuff that for a laugh.

ValkyrieWing
08-29-2006, 06:58 AM
koyasuslave probably will get it. She's a rabid fangirl. :D