PDA

View Full Version : Cactuar nation????

4evarisha
08-03-2006, 06:03 PM
I was play FFX-2 and I was wondering where are the ten gatekeeepers:)I have no idea where they are:)

Tavrobel
08-03-2006, 07:03 PM
In order of appearance

Bikanel Desert, Oasis
Besaid, the Beach
Guadosalam, a chest inside Ormi's Room
Calm Lands, riding a chocobo at the Gagazet entrance (four and five)
Thuner Plains, Tower Nine
Kilika, the outlook, requires you go into the forest and find a ledge that prompts you to go up using the Circle button
Mt. Gagazet, the Summit where you fought Seymour's third form in FFX
Kilika, Dona's house
Bikanel (Cactaur Nation), in the sanctuary of the forgotten Cactaurs

4evarisha
08-03-2006, 07:47 PM
oh thanks alot:)

feona17
08-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Honey.. use a walkthrough. It's all there. I used a walkthrough from gamefaqs.com, and the author was Blackestmage.

kain_ex
08-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Honey.. use a walkthrough. It's all there. I used a walkthrough from gamefaqs.com, and the author was Blackestmage.

Yup, but maybe she don't want to use a walkthrough.

Maux
08-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Some do, some don't. These little guys were tricky little S.O.C.s and like most of the game very time consuming.

Devil Shroom
08-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Yup, but maybe she don't want to use a walkthrough.

If she doesn't want to use a walkthrough then why is she asking so many questions? Not only the locations of these cactaur but also all the dresspheres.

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Maybe she feels like making threads because she wants to learn more about the game without major spoilers that a walkthrough provides. Or maybe she wants to see who actually helps and is qualified to help on these forums (or just uses a walkthrough for all of their information), because she is going to need all the help she can get for LNA.

To write a story, you have to know what you are writing. For the most part, she doesn't.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-06-2006, 04:40 PM
It was a total bitch to find them all, especially the one on Mt Gagazet. I used a walkthrough in the end cause I got sick of constantly missing stuff.

No.78
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Finding was the easy part, I don't think it's possible to win against them lol