PDA

View Full Version : South Park

The Fat Bioware Nerd
08-03-2006, 06:13 PM
What do you think of South Park? I like that show but I haven't watched it in a long time. My favorite character is Cartman.:) I love the scenes in the older episodes where Cartman would sing about Kyle's mom being a big fat bitch.LOL!:D CARTMAN ROCKS!!!...By the way during the show are there hints that Cartman and Wendy like each other? I was reading South Park fanfiction and I typed Cartman and Wendy in the search engine I expected to find nothing but surprisingly enough there are Cartman and Wendy romance stories out there.

Shoden
08-03-2006, 06:18 PM
There's South park fanfictions? Sad little nutters some of those people are.... I like South park but I much prefer family guy.

I Took the Red Pill
08-03-2006, 07:07 PM
There's South park fanfictions? Sad little nutters some of those people are.... I like South park but I much prefer family guy.
Same here. But the best episode of South Park is by far the baseball episode, where Randy keeps getting in drunken fights with the other parents.

"Arresting me for what? I'm not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was America. Isn't this America? I'm sorry, I thought this was America."

Classic.

AdVenT
08-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Gotta love south park:p

MJN SEIFER
08-03-2006, 07:21 PM
I like the older ones. They could joke about things with out being TOO offensive, and if they ever were you'd forgive them as they'd offend you in such a light hearted way.

Now there just over the top offensive, there are some good ones but not many) I get quite sickend watching them (Though nothings more offensive than FOP)

I loved the movie, that was last true classic (And all though people say it's an adult film LET little kids watch it!! It makes them a lot nicer and and they will learn from it!)

Shoden
08-03-2006, 07:47 PM
If it weren't offensive I wouldn't watch it, the humour's supposed to be crude, just watch Team America. + James Hetfield sang "going to hell" in the movie. =D

The Hubsta
08-03-2006, 11:14 PM
My favourite is the one where Cartman bets Kyle 5 bucks that he can get a platinum record by forming a christian rock group, classic.*sighs*

Dreddz
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Still one of my favourite shows, best bit is either Scott Tenorman eating his parents or Cartman experimenting with the brown noise.

My favourite is the one where Cartman bets Kyle 5 bucks that he can get a platinum record by forming a christian rock group, classic.*sighs*
I thought the songs they made in that episode were good :S

Rostum
08-03-2006, 11:28 PM
There are so many great moments on South Park. =) I'd rather watch it than watch something like the Simpsons or Futurama (even though they are good shows).

Venom
08-03-2006, 11:31 PM
It's ok, I watch adult swim more anyway so I dont watch southpark that much.

Cz
08-04-2006, 12:22 PM
South Park is a rarity in that the quality of episodes has improved as the seasons go by, rather than deteriorated. It's a little crude sometimes, but that's part of the point. Bigger, Longer and Uncut ranks among the funniest films I've ever seen.

Kossage
08-04-2006, 12:54 PM
South Park is okay, but in my opinion the earlier episodes were better, although the later episodes haven't been that bad (aside from the fact that they're South Park, of course :p). Kenny has always been my favourite character, although Cartman usually had the best jokes going in the series. I liked the movie as well. Despite the crude humour and some not-so-amusing stuff they sometimes put to the series, it can be quite enjoyable as long as one can tolerate swearing, violence and such and can see beyond the silly factor to find some of the deeper meanings behind the episodes. :)

Loony BoB
08-04-2006, 01:09 PM
It's a hoot and a holler!

EDIT: Butters rules.

Freya
08-04-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm a fan of the Trapped in a closet episode. I've eben watchin south park when it first came on and i had to sneak around to watch or my would get mad. Now i just turn it on and she watches it too.

leon123
08-04-2006, 08:06 PM
mr. hankey the christmass poo is the best episode by far!:)

Fuego
08-04-2006, 09:33 PM
After the episode where chef wanted to have sex with lil boys ... i quite watchin'
the one where cartman was the spokes person for nambla (sp) the organization for older guys to sleep with boy wasn't as bad but come on when there isn't a deeper meaning and it becomes overtly offensive just because ... i can't swing with that .
true i love older episodes and butters is my favorite character . but now i refuse to watch newer episodes . i wonder if they are goin through the mel gibson thing . Orgazmo is Genuis ! Bigger longer and uncut blows ... uncle F'er ... i mean come on, that'd be funny if i was 13 and wank'd off to Victoria's Secret mags.