PDA

View Full Version : Braskas final aeon, a letdown?

vylion
08-03-2006, 06:40 PM
does anyone else think that Ject as a boss was too easy? i took him out in three hits with shiva, the last boss could have been better (the last official boss in the story anyway)

Mirage
08-03-2006, 06:53 PM
It's meant to be beatable for people who don't level grind too. Sephiroth isn't what I'd call a challenge at level 99 either, nor is Kefka.

vylion
08-03-2006, 06:58 PM
trust me i didn't lvl grind, i didn't even get round the whole sphere grid. shiva had 4000hp, thats all... getting the other aeons were a waste!

feona17
08-03-2006, 07:43 PM
My Yuna wasn't too strong, but my Magus Sisters took him out in two turns.

Mirage
08-03-2006, 07:47 PM
The Magus Sisters are very strong though <,<. But okay, it's been a while since I beat him, seems I forgot what he's like.

thizzle
08-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I didn'y level up at all, and it took me like 3 tries to beat him!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-03-2006, 08:34 PM
on the time i didn't lvl up i only just managed it, but i'd just flown through the game and hardly fought at all.

when i did lvl up i killed him in 2 attacks, and thats only because he has 2 forms :D

Rufinito18
08-04-2006, 02:04 AM
I Killed him in three shots with Anima. It was pathetic. A "Pain" took down his first form. Overdrive took out second, and a pain took our the tower thingies (Long time ago, not sure if it was three or two)

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 02:57 AM
yeah,he was pretty easy.

I hated the Yu Yevon battle though!

Then I watched the ending cutscene,which made me cry...

SuperNatural
08-04-2006, 03:03 AM
Well, he was easy for my, but I'm a level-up whore when it comes to RPGs. Still, the battle was enjoyable and the ending more than made up for the lack of difficulty against Braska's Final Aeon. I was more dissapointed in the battles after Jecht...

*spoilers*

Yu Yevon was just too lame and was a major dissapointment. You can't die against him, plus he looks like a Metroid. Why not make him look cool?

*/spoilers*

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 03:07 AM
YAY!A fellow level whore!

yeah,total metroid clone...

Psychotic
08-04-2006, 03:15 AM
I don't level grind (what's the point? I prefer a challenge) and I thought that while he was somewhat tricky, he was easy compared to other final bosses.

DK
08-04-2006, 03:24 AM
I don't level grind either, but I still killed him in three hits. (My Wakka was a beast.)

Kefka_Almighty
08-04-2006, 05:05 AM
The fight was fairly easy, and I thought that the battle after it had been pointless except as a plot point, and it could have just as easily been done in a cinema instead of making you play it out.

Still, I think the ending was worth it, as the last cinema was easily my favorite.

Sergeant Hartman
08-04-2006, 07:16 AM
I always use tornado on his second form.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-04-2006, 07:32 AM
I beat him with two hits from Tidus, who was equiped with Break Damage Limit.

zeilov_khaschante
08-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I ended the game. The last time I levelled up is in Omega dungeon in order to get 1,400,000 Gil to bribe ultima weapon (bacause I failed to get pendulum in Chocobo race). I used noencounter weapon in the body inside sin all along the way ho ho ; ). I didn't fulfil all the grid. my aeon's hp is around 4000(Valefor)__10000(Bahamut)__(magus Sisters)11000-15000. The possesed fighting aeons are so easy for me(enough with Yuna's Holy and celestial weapon for Yuna only! What the ?@$&*, so, for what I collect the others?! ). So you can imagine, the last boss and Braska's final aeon are easy too.

Braska's Final aeon is only good in phsycal appearance, I like its clothes, and armor, weapon. But, the last boss is unpredictable small... Hhhh

Zeromus_X
08-04-2006, 08:24 PM
I wasn't overleveled, with no celestial weapons, but with Trio of 9,999 it's hard to make any normal-game enemy a challenge. He may have been even easier than Kefka or Sephiroth. Of course, I should try beating him without it sometime...

Of course, it isn't my fault that they feel the need to make Rikku so godawfully overpowered.

Damn Braska's Final Aeon
08-05-2006, 05:00 AM
I CANT BEAT THE BASTERD! I just cant i tried so mabny times

eragon1
08-05-2006, 05:02 AM
It took me a couple of tries but I just went back and got Anima.I took out his first form then he became stronger.I first used anima then yojimbo and it was over.I had to heal my characters a couple of times.

Dell
08-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Yu Yevon battle is a plot-boss, you can't lose (just like Sinspawn Ammes).

Anyway, final boss is not the strongest boss (Nemesis, Penance, Ozma, WEAPON and all of your favourite)

Dreddz
08-05-2006, 09:27 PM
The last boss wasnt a letdown, even though he was easier than other bosses, the scenes accompanying the final boss battle left the game off with a decent ending.

Yliette
08-09-2006, 07:55 AM
At least he wasn't like Vegnagun and Shuyin who were both rip-offs for last bosses.

Psydekick
08-09-2006, 09:22 AM
BFA was far to easy i can kill it in 2 hits

Terror of Zanarkand
08-09-2006, 09:31 AM
since when are any of the last bosses for final fantasy hard? FFIV Zeromus, FFV Neo Xdeath, FFVI Kefka, FFVII Sephiroth, FFVIII Ultimecia, FFIX Necron they were all easy.... but then again... if you dont tend to try and master everything before the end of the game like me..things can get difficult

FTF
08-11-2006, 06:52 AM
YAY!A fellow level whore!

yeah,total metroid clone...

Level whores ftw, definately. ;) (Yes I know I'm a week late... but..)

Anyways... BFA was definately very weak... but I can't say he was a let-down... alot of FFBosses are like that. At least the Monster Arena was a bit of a challenge... but even that was over too quickly... I really wish I had the PAL/INT version for the REAL bosses, but I suppose I could finish stat-maxing...

boys from the dwarf
08-11-2006, 08:35 AM
every final boss is easy if you hyper level and get all of the best attacks. E.G. the ifrst time i beat sephiroth i had all of the limit breaks for barret and tifa and all of the level 1,2 and 3 one s for cloud and i didnt have kotr. seems as i couldnt easily end the battle in one or two shots , safer sephiroth was actually somewhat tricky. i beat him first try but he was still sorta tough. you cant say a boss is easy if you hyper level and use all the stuff that kills the bosses in one hit. i dont tend to master everything, not because i cant, its because i dont want to. why rob the challenge from the game?

FTF
08-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Ehh, I guess that's mroe of an opinion thing. I really can't say anything about Sephiroth... because I was 'hyper-levelling', then went on vacation and forgot about the game, so I never beat him (I will someday though *shakes fist*). The challenge, for me, in Final Fantasies, is in the stat-maxing (and it can be a PAIN... >>ffviii<<), and I think it'd be nice to have a boss that isn't made extremely easy once you are maxed. (I guess the Dark Aeons fit that, but I don't have the PAL/INT version *curses*).