PDA

View Full Version : I just finished...the most major challenge ever!

Incinerator
08-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Rules:
-White Mages only
-1 spell for every level each
-Must complete

I just did this challenge, it was harder than DIAmond (sorry for the bad pun). I did all the other ones and this one was hard. If you want to do this I've given some guidelines.

Levels

Earth Crystal-30
Fire Crystal-50
Water Crystal-60
Earth Crystal-90
Chaos-99

Always get the best stuff all the time.
Make use of items that cast spells.
Upgrade right away
Level like crazy
Keep 99 Potions and Tents

DON'T GET FRUSTRATED, I did this and almost had a heart attack...(joke)

Best Place to Level-Outside Corneria 'til level 20 then just get a few level for every floor or room in dungeons!

Warning--Very Dangerous To Health--Warning

Next challenge-1 man Balck Mage challenge

Flying Mullet
08-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Rules:
-White Mages only
Did you do this with one White Mage or 4 White Mages?

Crossblades
08-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Congrats on completing the challenge.:) I would never dare to do that:p

Dignified Pauper
08-03-2006, 11:44 PM
if this is one white mage, i'll be impressed, if not, then i'm not impressed.

DJZen
08-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Levels

Earth Crystal-30
Fire Crystal-50
Water Crystal-60
Earth Crystal-90
Chaos-99

I see you're not using the orignial NES version. That immediately nullifies any and all challenge this may have at one point had.

Sefie1999AD
08-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Well done beating the game. :) I didn't totally understand whether you said you beat the game with a white mage or whether you beat it with four white mages. If you beat it with four white mages, you did well, though it's not that impressive especially in the DoS version. However, if you beat it with a single white mage, great job indeed.

Incinerator
08-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I was using Final Fantays Origins. After hours and hours of leveling up it's not always that hard, but still a challenge. If you are to try it, don't get cocky when you beat Lich with Dia, I forgot about the teleportation pad in the back and went the other way, and died. 10 levels wasted.

Vincent, Thunder God
08-05-2006, 05:02 PM
It all depends on whether you were using normal difficulty on FF Origins. I think that on Easy your challenge would be somewhat diffuclt, but on Normal it would be much more of an accomplishment.

Sefie1999AD
08-06-2006, 10:47 AM
It all depends on whether you were using normal difficulty on FF Origins. I think that on Easy your challenge would be somewhat diffuclt, but on Normal it would be much more of an accomplishment.

Didn't Incinerator have his characters on level 50+ at several parts of the game, 99 in the end? The max level in the normal version is 50, and the max in the easy version is 99, so I think he was playing the Easy version of FF Origins.

Sunny Day Suicide
08-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Rules:
-White Mages only
Did you do this with one White Mage or 4 White Mages?

Well he did say mages, plural form, so I'm guessing it was a whole white mage crew.

ReloadPsi
08-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Going off what I red on FFClassic's parties page, I'd say there's one challenge far greater: All Black Belts/Monks, because they're useless.

Garn the Red
08-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Congradulations man, I know my attention span wouldn't let me do it so at least someone did.

Fireblade13
08-31-2006, 09:14 PM
doesnt sound that hard but i wont do it WM are boring. Try Unee's -42/10 team the 4 monks.

boys from the dwarf
09-01-2006, 05:58 PM
i tried a solo monk challenge. i'd have continued but when i got up to lich i realized that it would just be constant leveling until i beat him, so i decided it would be boring. heres what i say.

good challenge: you stay at a normal sort of level and beat the bosses using strategies instead of killing them in one hit with a level 100 hyper powered guy.

bad challenge. you get up to a boss that you cant beat and then just level up until you can beat it.

come to think of it, my solo BB challenge could still be completed without it being boring and pointless. if i level up until i have 999 HP id still have some difficulties and it may get interesting later. then again. the lack of abilities would make it a pretty sucky and boring challenge. i probably wont continue. all id get it is bragging rights for beating the challenge.

good work on the challenge. 4 white mages is a pretty good challenge. seems as the only good attacking spell is holy which you get near the end of the game. if must have been a little difficult before you got holy though. congatulations. i hope you go on to try bigger challenges than this.