PDA

View Full Version : Pesky treasure at Cleyra ?

farplaner
08-03-2006, 10:51 PM
At Cleyra (climbing the trunk), in the spot where you stick your hand in the hole to flip the switch and let the sand fall to get to the next area (you know what I mean?) there are a couple of chests above the level of the sand that I can't get to. I haven't seen how to get to them on any walkthrough. Anyone know how?

Although Cleyra has already been blown up by Odin the question is still bugging me....I hate missing chests. ...uh, treasure chests, though the other interpretation would also be true.

f f freak
08-03-2006, 11:41 PM
I think you have to watch two ATE's involving Quina and then you go down to the little whirlpool of sand and Quina jumps in and you follow and then you land by the chests. I think that is the ones you mean but you might mean some different ones.

farplaner
08-04-2006, 01:09 PM
I think you have to watch two ATE's involving Quina and then you go down to the little whirlpool of sand and Quina jumps in and you follow and then you land by the chests. I think that is the ones you mean but you might mean some different ones.

That could be. I skip most of the ATE's except those couple in Treno. Are these ATE's that happen while in the town? I would guess that we're talking about the same chests as I've gotten all other chests that I know of. On the screen I'm referring to, the chests are above and to the right, and there is a large tree branch overhead. So you follow Quina through one of the little sand whirlpools without getting into a battle with scorpions?

Quindiana Jones
08-04-2006, 02:12 PM
If you go to the place where the Antlion catches Puck, but get there before that event happens, you'll see Quina jump in the sand-whirlpool. You can jump in after her to retrieve the stuff from the chests, but you have to take the long way back up again.

TheSpoonyBard
08-04-2006, 03:11 PM
The chests contain Magician Shoes and a Silk Robe, both of which you should have already.