PDA

View Full Version : Descent-ing...!

Kurenai
08-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Oooh the movie The Descent is comming out here in the states tomorrow....I Love horror movies and it looks pretty creepy if ya ask me...group of girls goin spelunking in an unknown cave in the mountains then get trapped with other savage killer humanoid things with them.

Might be good...not sure... it intrigues me though! gotta love really dark places with just enough light to realize somethings in there with ya but ya can't see what it is or where it went...you only hear it...footsteps...closer....closer......EEEEK!

hee hee! if anyone sees it lemme know! anyone else heard of it....or even like horror stuff!?

Fuego
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Sounds like the cave kinda ... but i can't bitch ... i am Horror movie homo !!! if its scary or gore to hell and back i am all over it ;)

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-03-2006, 10:59 PM
This movie sounds awesome to me! I read the desciption from: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808715948/details
It reads:

One year after a tragic accident, six girlfriends meet in a remote part of the Appalachians for their annual caving trip. Deep below the surface of the earth, disaster strikes when a rock falls and blocks their route back to the surface. The girls soon learn that Juno, the thrill-seeking leader of the expedition, has brought them to an unexplored cave and that as a result no knows where they are to come rescue them. The group splinters and each push on, praying for another exit. But there is something else lurking under the earth - a race of monstrous humanoid creatures that are adapted perfectly to life in the dark. As the friends realize they are now prey, they are forced to unleash their most primal instincts in an all-out war against an unspeakable horror - one that attacks without warning, again and again and again.

I wanna see it. Too bad its rated R :p

Fuego
08-03-2006, 11:04 PM
This movie sounds awesome to me! I read the desciption from: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808715948/details
It reads:

One year after a tragic accident, six girlfriends meet in a remote part of the Appalachians for their annual caving trip. Deep below the surface of the earth, disaster strikes when a rock falls and blocks their route back to the surface. The girls soon learn that Juno, the thrill-seeking leader of the expedition, has brought them to an unexplored cave and that as a result no knows where they are to come rescue them. The group splinters and each push on, praying for another exit. But there is something else lurking under the earth - a race of monstrous humanoid creatures that are adapted perfectly to life in the dark. As the friends realize they are now prey, they are forced to unleash their most primal instincts in an all-out war against an unspeakable horror - one that attacks without warning, again and again and again.

I wanna see it. Too bad its rated R :p
Well when you put it like that i feel all goose bump-y and giddy ! can't wait for it ! sounds delicious ! and rated R is good, i hate all the new scary movies that are only PG-13 . Big let down more than not .

Kurenai
08-03-2006, 11:06 PM
sounds creepy and looks it! watch the trailer if you haven't allready....just lets the scary factor amp up and up! :shiver:

The Hubsta
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Wow, it's strange to think that you haven't seen it over there because it's been out here in the UK for about 6 months...then again, I haven't seen it.

Necronopticous
08-04-2006, 01:41 AM
I am really excited to see it. I'm going with some friends on Friday when it comes out. It has an 88% on Rottentomatoes which is pretty much unheard of for the horror genre. Some people are calling it the best horror film since Alien. I can only hope it lives up to the hype!

Fuego
08-04-2006, 02:03 AM
thats why i wanna move to UK ... we get everything late here in the states :)
but i remember being a little kid and watching nightmare on elm st. and halloween etc. it probly made me a freak but, ok ... i can deal with that :p

Tasura
08-04-2006, 02:09 AM
thats why i wanna move to UK ... we get everything late here in the states :)

Except for video games, the UK generally gets them alot later then us over here.

On the other hand, that movie does look interesting :p

Fuego
08-04-2006, 04:35 AM
forgot about video-games ... nevermind i like it here :p
... sweet land of liberty ... lmao !!!

Kefka_Almighty
08-04-2006, 06:16 AM
To me it sounds sort of like a movie version of the Jack Ketchum book "Off Season" set in a cave. Nothing wrong with that, per se, as I love horror in any form. I'll probably go see it, eventually, but not for awhile.

androo
08-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Im so excited.... Honestly.. I just can't hide it.

Dreddz
08-04-2006, 11:18 PM
I saw this ages ago in the cinema, its wasnt very good, sorry guys.
And for people asking why this has been out in the UK so long, its because its a British film.

Fuego
08-04-2006, 11:26 PM
I saw this ages ago in the cinema, its wasnt very good, sorry guys.
And for people asking why this has been out in the UK so long, its because its a British film.
Well that makes sense XD