PDA

View Full Version : Why the heck is kingdom hearts 2...

Cloudstrife4003
08-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Why is it so incredibaly easy! even on supreme level! Wish u could tweak the difficulty up a bit.. and why do they have to get bad voice actors for the square enix and final fantasy characters in the game? And why do they have to put disney characters in with cool and awesome final fantasy and square characters-not calling it a bad game,but,gosh-they have to change it a bit in the next one,ya know?

Distain
08-04-2006, 03:34 AM
Cuase some people were complaining that the First was too hard, so they tryd dumbing this one down. Exept they dumbed down way to much and now it's easy. The next one will be increadibly hard to make up for this one. Just gose around in circles..

Rufinito18
08-04-2006, 03:40 AM
The first WAS hard. I got stuck too many times.

1.The new map is helpful
2.Theres so many reaction commands that make everything easier

But the Organization fights have been pretty tough, although they dumbed it down with Mickey too.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-04-2006, 03:31 PM
stop complaining

Eiko Guy
08-04-2006, 05:43 PM
well noone is forcing you to play it if you hhated it that much you wouldnt keep playing

Reeno the Alchemist
08-04-2006, 06:02 PM
hey im glad they made it easy i was proud of myself when i beat it but when i first got kh1 i had troubles so me and my sis dark jello had to work as a friggin team to beat it and in kh2 it was fun and simple!(final boss piece of cake!)

Zeromus_X
08-04-2006, 08:18 PM
To make it more user-friendly? I vaguely remember someone else saying that that was Nomura's intention. Either way, it's a fun game. I know I was blown away by some of the battles when I first got the game.

Cloudstrife4003
08-04-2006, 08:35 PM
I don't HATE the game....Besides,it's just me,the 13 yr. olds opinion^_^ but it was pretty fun...as long as supreme mode is a little harder than normal...^_^

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 08:39 PM
But the Organization fights have been pretty tough, although they dumbed it down with Mickey too.

Is Mickey that good?I've never died in an Organization battle.

LunarWeaver
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah it's most likely just to be more user-friendly. It is rated E for everyone, and I'm sure they have a target audience to worry about. As for why there are Disney characters in it with Final Fantasy characters, that's because it's a Disney game and the FF characters are a side-show not the other way around.

stop complaining

He wasn't, he was just wondering why they made this game so easy compared to the first, which seems valid enough to me. I've never seen you make a single post that wasn't complaining so I don't see what the problem is.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-05-2006, 01:03 AM
Why is it so incredibaly easy! even on supreme level!
complaining it was too easy, and the voice acting, and how the disney characters were mixed in with final fantasy characters

and on the other part, looks like you read all my posts:P

didnt think so either

Markus. D
08-10-2006, 08:39 AM
we arent Square-Enix, go complain to them.

Psydekick
08-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Some people were comaplaining the first was to hard
It wasent hard and if the second is easier then darn there goes 3 years of anticpation