PDA

View Full Version : Create a main character

Michael Belmont
08-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Ever make your own final fantasy? If so give me an idea of a lead male and lead female but here's how it goes.

Lead male can be ether a Warrior/Knight a Thief or a Ninja

And

Lead female can be ether a Monk a Dragoon a Red Mage a White Mage or a Summoner.

Roto13
08-04-2006, 03:15 AM
There's not a lot of wiggle room, if their going to be in a Final Fantasy. They have to be orphans, they need to have leadership tendancies, and they need to fall in love with someone annoying.

Griff
08-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Lead male is an expert ninja thief who is in charge of the royal army.

Lead female can cast both black and white magic spells and summon magestic dragons in the form of armour, she uses a lance.

DJZen
08-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Heidegger

blue phoenix
08-04-2006, 12:39 PM
mine doesnt fit into your categories

Lead male- wielder of Scythes/Rods (you know the way Zidane handles big weapons ie Ultima weapon). Hes a farmer.

Lead female- An archer/ninja

ive got a plot etc, (yes i am bored/have too much time) but i can tell you im useless at love stories, so there isnt one, and its not called final fantasy.

Dell
08-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Lead male - Lazlo with Rune of Punishment and two short sword.
Lead Female - Lyon with Soul Eater and two dagger.

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 04:00 PM
There's not a lot of wiggle room, if their going to be in a Final Fantasy. They have to be orphans, they need to have leadership tendancies, and they need to fall in love with someone annoying.

Alternatively, the female can come from a noble heritage, and have her parents' authority threatened by terrorists and/or corruption in the ranks.

The male MUST have been or done at least two of the following things during the journey:
A) emo
B) stole something
c) have every single female character who is emotionally available fall in love with him

Twilight Edge
08-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Lead mlae-Xertry with a big sword-katana.

Lead female-Xarsha with a huge scythe.

Ozmoid
08-10-2006, 08:29 PM
I've been worl=king on a project like this for about a year now.
There's actually about 13 characters, but one dies saving two of them.
Maincharater: Art Deringer, MAle, Albino due to the fact his entire familyhas been experimentedon, apart from hids mother, who is the eidolon Omega. He's an assasn, who wields large swords(think cloud, not seph)and rifles. His "talent" is Renzokuken,

Lead Female: Melba Erif. A mercenary who was a childhood friend of Art and the thief, Ekmet. She's a warrior, and her name is a partial anagram of Fire Emblem

Marluxiaswife
08-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Warriors Females: Yuna,Rikku,Paine
Warriors Males: Cloud,Zidane,Squall
:D