PDA

View Full Version : Broken

StarChild
08-04-2006, 03:45 AM
So I just broke my baby toe on my right foot, and to help me ignore the pain I'm posting this topic.

Have you broken any bones? When and how so?

This will make the...*counts* 6th bone I've broken.

Rye
08-04-2006, 03:45 AM
I've never broken a bone ever. *knocks on wood* I'd like to keep it that way.

Meat Puppet
08-04-2006, 03:47 AM
I've broken my right arm once.
I thought I broke my nose once; however, I read up on the subject of broken noses and it turns out my nose was just really sore.

Marshall Banana
08-04-2006, 03:48 AM
I've never broken a bone ever. *knocks on wood* I'd like to keep it that way.
Same. I've broken someone else's finger before, though! =D

Christmas
08-04-2006, 03:49 AM
Someone broke my heart. :(

Rye
08-04-2006, 03:50 AM

Who? :mad2: Is that why you HATE?

StarChild
08-04-2006, 03:51 AM

we should kill them! I will hobble on them!

Black Angel
08-04-2006, 03:52 AM
I bumped my nose really hard on the metal swirl headboard on my bed. It hurt so bad, I cried, and thought it was bleeding.
EDIT: But never really broken anything.

Lynx
08-04-2006, 03:53 AM
1 finger a few toes and a knuckle or 2. also i chipped the bone in my shin.

toes broke skateing mostly.

the finger is from punching something with a ring on and it broke the finger next to it.

knuckes from punching things

shin from playing football in my backyard and being tackled into the side of my house.

and i never once went to a doctor or hospital for any of these and now i have a hard time opeing my hands up and bending my toes. also when i let my toes and feet sit fingers overlap and toes overlap from healing incorectly.

Raven Nox
08-04-2006, 03:53 AM
I've never broken any bones, but I've sprained my ankle a few times. That was pretty painful, so I'd hate to know what a broken bone feels like.

SammieBabe
08-04-2006, 03:54 AM
I've never broken any bones, but I've sprained my ankle a few times. That was pretty painful, so I'd hate to know what a broken bone feels like.

Yup. :)

Tasura
08-04-2006, 03:55 AM
Ive rolled an ankle, and semi-sprained my elbow, other then that I havent broken anything.

StarChild
08-04-2006, 03:57 AM

lemme tell you...it hurts...A LOT ;__;

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 04:01 AM
I've never broken a bone ever. I don't need to knock on wood because I'm a walking cacophany of jinxes and bad luck, so nothing ever gets through.

Xaven
08-04-2006, 04:06 AM
I've broken 2, unless a cracked skull counts. Then it's 3. :D

I was at my 8th birthday party, and I was my friends trampoline, and he turned the sprinklers on. Well, eventually, I just flew off and broke both of my right wrist bones when I hit the ground. D: Well, you know how there's two of them? Well when they broke, one wrapped around the other, like a twizzler. It hurt. ;__; The doctor guy had to twist them back into place with his hands. I got a cast. :D

I broke my pinky in 5th grade (I was 10) whilst playing tether-ball. The other guy hit it up really high, and I tried to catch it, but I was off a little and the ball fell down like it would if you were to jam you finger and just crushed my finger inwards toward my hand. Yeah. The bottom bone of it just cracked vertically a lot. It swelled up to the size of my thumb. :D The nurse was about to send me back to class saying I was fine, but my dad showed up right then and took me to a doctor. I showed up the next day with my whole forearm in a cast. Stupid nurse.

Oh yeah, my poor dented skull. D: I was at my cousins' house, and we were in the backyard and my brother was spinning around holding a metal bar in his hand. Well apparantly it slipped and flew across the yard and exploded my head. There was blood everywhere! :D

Fun times.

feona17
08-04-2006, 04:31 AM
I heard somewhere that you break your baby toe at least six times a year, it probably wasn't true... I've never broken a bone, so yeah.

Tasura
08-04-2006, 04:34 AM
I heard somewhere that you break your baby toe at least six times a year, it probably wasn't true... I've never broken a bone, so yeah.

Maybe tahts for people who like to kick cement walls barefoot.

rubah
08-04-2006, 04:35 AM
I have never broken a bone.

A tooth, yes, but no bones

StarChild
08-04-2006, 04:42 AM

yeah I doubt it. I broke my big toe once and it took two years to completely heal.

DarknessFromAbove
08-04-2006, 04:43 AM
I've broken my baby toe before . . . I think that's it though. Yay!

Hambone
08-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Nope! I plan to keep it that way. I'm actually quite proud of myself too.

Moon Rabbits
08-04-2006, 05:57 AM
Oh yeah, my poor dented skull. D: I was at my cousins' house, and we were in the backyard and my brother was spinning around holding a metal bar in his hand. Well apparantly it slipped and flew across the yard and exploded my head. There was blood everywhere! :D

Fun times.

:|

I dislocated/messed up my jaw in a moshpit once. It was just hanging there. So I got my friend to punch my face and it made a gross sound and started working again. :D

Decessus
08-04-2006, 06:04 AM
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but stones do a better job at it.
But, no, I have never broken a bone... Of my own...

Nominus Experse
08-04-2006, 06:50 AM
I have yet to breaks any bones, though I have bruised them, including my shins, wrists, and right ankle. Couldn't walk for a number of days...

The worst injury, however, was when I tore a ligament in my groin/pelvic area... Yeah, not fun at all...

I Took the Red Pill
08-04-2006, 06:52 AM
I broke my collar bone on Easter when I got thrown off of a couch during a wrestling match with my cousin.

DarkLadyNyara
08-04-2006, 07:39 AM
I have never broken anything. Which, considering the number of idiot stunts I pulled as a kid, is nothing short of a miracle. :D I did spend a month on crutches though, after getting a toothpick stuck in my foot. :p

StarChild
08-04-2006, 03:07 PM
I get a little smile on my face when I see people saying they've never broken a bone and want to keep it that way, because that's my my mom said...and then last year she broke her ankle had to go through 3 surgeries...but she always said she hadn't broken a bone and I was planning on keeping it that way.

It just makes me smile...a little :p

Alive-Cat
08-04-2006, 03:11 PM

They are going to feel my wrath, Christmas, whoever they are! :mad2:

Dignified Pauper
08-04-2006, 03:25 PM
i had my face slammed into a table and my tooth busted in two. I know have a permanent cap on it.

other than that, no.

Tempest
08-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I have never had a broken bone and I hope I never do. :)

Kalen
08-04-2006, 03:33 PM
I've hurt my knee pretty bad doing kung fu, but never anything broken.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Ive never broken a bone before. But I did dislocate my middle finger. FREAK accident, okay!? :D

Sylvie
08-05-2006, 03:28 AM
Never broke a bone. I think I may have sprained my wrist, because I could hardly move it without feeling huge pain for days, but I really don't know.

StarChild
08-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Ive never broken a bone before. But I did dislocate my middle finger. FREAK accident, okay!? :D

ok, now I must hear this story!

I broke my middle finger when I was really little, and I didn't understand I was flipping people off.

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I've never broke any bone in my life.