PDA

View Full Version : I am not crazy.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Just slightly insane.

OK. So I decided today to completely change myself. I am usually kind of an asshole to people. I make fat and racist jokes at my friends. I also tend to act very egotistical. But I decided today, out of boredom no less, to become the nice guy. I am going to stop making all these jokes. I am going to stop glorifying myself as well.

So, have you ever randomly decided to change your complete personality, or am I really just crazy?

Psydekick
08-04-2006, 08:22 AM
No not rly, well somedays i wanna be hard and other days i wanna be polite and nice:p

And as for crazy i dont rly know you enough

Christmas
08-04-2006, 08:24 AM
i am alway who I am.

08-04-2006, 08:24 AM
And as for crazy i dont rly know you enough
*cough* rhetorical *cough*

-N-
08-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Just slightly insane.

OK. So I decided today to completely change myself. I am usually kind of an asshole to people. I make fat and racist jokes at my friends. I also tend to act very egotistical. But I decided today, out of boredom no less, to become the nice guy. I am going to stop making all these jokes. I am going to stop glorifying myself as well.

So, have you ever randomly decided to change your complete personality, or am I really just crazy?I'm like that online most of the time. Offline I'm a pretty cool, normal, laid-back kind of guy. So I guess I change my personality everytime I hop onto and off of the Internet. It's easier radically changing your personality if you do it in a different environment, and that's exactly what the Internet is.

You're a fatass, by the way.

CloudDragon
08-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Someone please change the title of this thread to "I AM crazy."

Roto13
08-04-2006, 04:33 PM
You realize it's not going to work, right?

Alive-Cat
08-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Nope. I have been like this forever! :bigsmile:

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 04:45 PM
You realize it's not going to work, right? You act differently to different people. The only thing you can hope to do is change yourself gradually. Then it won't be as hard to stay that way. Habits are surprisingly easy to develop.

bipper
08-04-2006, 04:46 PM
So, have you ever randomly decided to change your complete personality, or am I really just crazy?

yea. I called it "Growing Up"

Breine
08-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Nah, not really. I'm just me and that's that.

Arrianna
08-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Just slightly insane.

So, have you ever randomly decided to change your complete personality, or am I really just crazy?No, but I knew someone in highschool just like you. He was also a complete letch and no girl wanted to be near him. Then one day he decided to change... and he stuck with it. By the time he died 6 months later he had turned into the nicest guy I had ever meet and everyone liked him, alot. A complete and total gentleman.

I cried when he died.

Peegee
08-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Just slightly insane.

That's crazy talk.

Jojee
08-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I don't think it really works... but you can try :p

Captain VooDoo
08-04-2006, 06:45 PM
it all depends how much sugar ive eaten.

08-04-2006, 07:19 PM

yea. I called it "Growing Up"
Growing up? I don't want to grow up. :p

No, but I knew someone in highschool just like you. He was also a complete letch and no girl wanted to be near him. Then one day he decided to change... and he stuck with it. By the time he died 6 months later he had turned into the nicest guy I had ever meet and everyone liked him, alot. A complete and total gentleman.

I cried when he died.
Well, I am not a complete letch. I am usually a fairly nice guy, I just make some inappropriate jokes. And girls do want to be near me. Well, some of them. At least my girlfriend does. She was kinda sad, she finds some of my jokes and my egotisticalness funny.

rubah
08-04-2006, 07:19 PM
If you dont' want to come off as crazy, first I'd recommend asking for a namechange.

08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
If you dont' want to come off as crazy, first I'd recommend asking for a namechange.
Pfft. Never shall I be namechanged.

bipper
08-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Pfft. Never shall I be namechanged.

IBcivilZ has such a nice sound to it.

Dreddz
08-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Im very much sane :)
Im also in denial....

Mattokenzi
08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
I was very serious and now I am zany (funny and smart) change is good.

DanteV9
08-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, you have to change yourself sometimes.
I haven't changed myself because I wanted to, tough I have changed because I had to.

Malboro_Menace
08-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Good luck with that.

Old Manus
08-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Pfft. Never shall I be namechanged.eye be cray zed

Christmas
08-05-2006, 01:07 PM
LITTLE MANUS COMPLETELY CHANGED FROM A HARDCORE FFX-2 BROTHER LOVER TO A FF X-2 HATER.

Alive-Cat
08-05-2006, 01:09 PM
LITTLE MANUS COMPLETELY CHANGED FROM A HARDCORE FFX-2 BROTHER LOVER TO A FF X-2 HATER.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Christmas
09-12-2022, 02:42 AM
I feel the world had gone crazy quite some time ago. :(