PDA

View Full Version : KH1: Funny Moment with Sephiroth

Dark Messenger
08-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I was just fooling around after sealing Hollow Bastion. And the Platinum Match was open, so I went in. I was at a rather low level then and as soon as Sephiroth appeared, I had been knocked out. It took about 1 second!

It was funny because it was unexpected!

Now I can survive better, but I still can't hit him.... he's too fast.

Summoner Yuna
08-05-2006, 08:58 AM
I can't beat him either, I only challenge him for the music mainly.

Sefie1999AD
08-05-2006, 03:16 PM
I think I tried the Platinum match as soon as it was possible to enter it, and while I lost the battle without causing any major damage to Sephiroth, I was still able to survive for some time (enough to hear the whole music once, I think). Probably choosing the shield and giving up the sword in the beginning made me endure his hits longer (my brother chose the sword and gave up the shield, and when I was helping him with bosses, he took a lot more damage than I did), and using healing spells whenever I was badly hurt helped me too. Sephiroth has never been able to finish off Sora with one hit in my game.

Maux
08-05-2006, 09:37 PM
In KH2 he can finish a character off really quick. I think the first Sephiroth was a bit easier, although you have quick reflexes, high level, and know both your moves and his moves and time them exactly right. Otherwise yeah he can be a pain. When I first played it I didn't know he would appear either, I just sat there watching as the music rolled and Sephiroth beat Sora over and over(I sometimes would just go there to watch what moves Sephiroth would use, he usually has a pattern). Although you need patience it's still fun.

Clawsze
08-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Potions are the key (Sin Harvest+No potions=Your dead)but it is possible without them. Once he goes beserk and glows it's easy.

Rogue
08-06-2006, 10:12 AM
i thought he was easier then crap in kh1 lol once u beat him once hell be nothing the rest of times

atlanteay
08-07-2006, 04:19 AM
funny how i can't inflict any damage on him in KH but i beat him in KH2. Then again, my sora is at lvl 53 so that might explain something.

Psydekick
08-07-2006, 09:50 AM
When i first tried at like level 60 he beat me in likke 15 seconds with 3 hits.

But im on Level 100 nowand i can kill him for fun, ive done it like 25 times

Summoner Yuna
08-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm gonna train till level 100 (from 70) see how long it takes. It'll be something to do while waiting for KH2 to come out here.

Ozmoid
08-09-2006, 06:51 PM
I think challenging him is pointless. i tried it with a bunch of cheats on my side, and i still lost, cause of that attack that put's you down to 1...

Psydekick
08-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Its simple when he says Sin Harvest Asium or something like that just superlfy to him before hes finshed his sentence or just use an Elixir or a Mega Elixir if you dont get there quick enough

Fonzie
08-14-2006, 01:56 AM
After a while of fighting him you'll be able to dodge his moves with ease, or at least i was able too.

Coppo
08-15-2006, 04:22 PM
I only beat him once, with sheer luck, and Action Replay codes. I think I had some sort of "You're-not-really" Invincible Code, where, like Sephiroth, I had an invisible bar of health, which was quite big. I also had "You're-not-really" infinite MP, so I could use curaga, and when he prepares for his Draining Move (Debated as to whether it's Sin Harvest, or Descend, Heartless Angel), hit him with a Strike Raid. I had to have a few Elixirs, incase I was too far/too close to use Strike Raid.

If I didn't use codes, I would really get pwned. I'm not as good as you guys.

Ultima Shadow
08-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Can't miss out on an opportunity to brag about my mad skillz. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZ-g-j_1VU):hyper:

Hey, it can't be helped. Braging is part of my nature! :greenie:

Tavrobel
08-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Can't miss out on an opportunity to brag about my mad skillz. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZ-g-j_1VU):hyper:

Ohh, Shads.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-18-2006, 08:19 PM

how many times i have i seen you post this:p

Crimson
08-19-2006, 01:38 PM
yh sephiroth is quite hard on kh1 i jus recently beat him for the first time at level 72 thx to sheer luck, elixers, quick moves and strike raid and especially thx to ars arcunum i love that move :D

Goldenboko
08-20-2006, 02:42 PM
(Debated as to whether it's Sin Harvest, or Descend, Heartless Angel)

I would just like to point out it is Heartless Angel...
If you don't believe me look in a guide...
Also in KHII he clearly says
Send... Heartless... Angel...

EDIT- The only thing I can't make out in KHII if its descend heartless angel
or send heartless angel

Aeondo
09-05-2006, 09:59 PM
uhh this is kh1 i dont remember alot...
I just used strike every time he used sin harvest and surronded himself with magma.
If not i liked to throw my key at him then after judgement I would roll up to him while hes knocked back a bit and started whackin him

Goldenboko
09-05-2006, 10:09 PM
sin harvest
For the love of god!
It is Decend Heartless Angel! (Or Send Heartless Angel Its Heartless Angel nonetheless)

Aeondo
09-06-2006, 05:41 AM
in the first one he waves his hands and shouting sin harvest before his nasty voodoo

Zeromus_X
09-06-2006, 05:59 AM
Yeah, that kinda 'caught me off guard' the first time I fought him too. I was like all 'woah' and then I was like 'ah!'.

:(

Yeah, my friend was laughing all day afterwards. But at least, I was the first to beat him of all my friends! I was sweating, about to have a heart attack at the end of the fight. That was definitely a superboss well-beaten.

Of course, now that I know how to beat him, he doesn't seem hard at all. :/

vivi the master
09-06-2006, 12:35 PM
in kh2 i fight him for the music and my brother wants to fight him when he never does the reaction command and then hits him once and then he dies

i am not high levels I WILL NOT FINISH THE GAME WITHOUT HIM DESTROYED

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 12:55 AM
in the first one he waves his hands and shouting sin harvest before his nasty voodoo

No he waves his hand saying Decend Heartless Angel...
It sounds like Sin Harvest but its not.

Boco's Explanation for the Decend Heartless Angel=Sin Harvest Problem
Decend- When he says it you make a common mistake and don't hear the De and he don't pronounce the ending d real loud....
Now you have Cen which Sounds like Sin...

The next word is Heartless
It starts with Heart again he doesn't pronounce the t real loud.

And he says all of this decently fast.

So what you hear is...
Cen harless Angel...
Which make absolutle no sense! So your brain tries to fix it...
Cen Harless Angel becomes= Cin Harvess Angel...
Which sounds like Sin Harvest and Angel is just some word which you can't understand....

This seems fitting to me because the first time I heard it I thought it was Sin Harvest is coming, is coming seemed to come out of nowhere and was just some words that my brain made to fill in where angel was.

Then I found out it was Decend Heartless Angel after listening to it many times, consulting with a friend and other people it is Decend Heartless Angel.

Zeromus_X
09-07-2006, 01:00 AM
The attack is indeed Heartless Angel. You can hear it in KHII, alot more clearly. Although I'd have to agree, 'Sin Harvest' does sound better, it's just Heartless Angel.

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I always thought I heard (De)send Heartless Angel

Skyblade
09-07-2006, 01:19 AM
In the original, it sounded like (and still sounds like to me, even though I have listened to the attack many times to hear exactly what he is saying) Sin Harvest Angel. I have heard that so many times, listening for the "Descend Heartless", but 500 attempts later it still sounds like "Sin Harvest". Which sounds better anyway, so I don't much care.

But in KHII he definitely says "Descend Heartless Angel".

Anyway, Sephy isn't that hard in either game if you know his patterns and how to counter them.

Zeromus_X
09-07-2006, 01:41 AM
I always thought I heard (De)send Heartless Angel

You were right, but Heartless Angel is just the name of the attack, is what I meant. He is saying 'descend' of course.

Anyway, Sephy isn't that hard in either game if you know his patterns and how to counter them.

I know, but isn't dying the first twenty times the best part! :cat: :love:

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Well that clears all that up!

_yeojina_
09-10-2006, 07:01 AM
I always seem to die when I get Sephiroth to half of his yellow bar (then showing the green) whether or not he does the evil Drain Attack or the Meteor thingy. My game's rigged... And Kingdom Hearts II coming out in September 28!