PDA

View Full Version : World Of Warcraft.

Casey
08-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Who plays it? I play on Anthareon server, and I'm Alliance. Currently playing as a lvl 7 warlock... so far I'm liking it as opposed to playing my 43 druid... I messed up on him because I made my druid a moonkin! Because I got bored playing as a Feral druid, and moonkins suck... and I don't want to be a healer druid... So yeah who plays it? What server you play on? Alliance or Horde?

Lindy
08-04-2006, 12:39 PM
World of Warcrack kthnx.

http://ctprofiles.net/310117

There's a good chance I'm better than, and have seen more of the game than, most people who will potentially post in this thread.

And yes Moonkin suck, but they're cuddly.

Peegee
08-04-2006, 01:12 PM
http://ctprofiles.net/743984

I play this game far more than I should. Blizzard games have that effect on me.

edit: lindy that's quite a boast. MC / BWL up to Vael / Ony / dishonor kill farmer.

you?

Lindy
08-04-2006, 01:13 PM
lawl@protection warrior.

Peegee
08-04-2006, 01:24 PM
lawl@protection warrior.

lawl I seriously cannot play a fury / arms warrior any more.

I need my shield bash silence and last stand and stuff :)

Lindy
08-04-2006, 02:00 PM
31/4/16?

You get Last Stand/Defiance, and you're not totally gimped in doing damage!

bipper
08-04-2006, 04:51 PM
31/4/16?

Tis my spec on my Gnome warrior. I enjoy my hunter a bit more though.

What do you think of whorde paladins - I lol'ed.

Hawkeye
08-04-2006, 07:26 PM
And alliance shamans? Fucking ridiculous.

m4tt
08-04-2006, 09:19 PM
I've been playing this game for about two weeks, just messing around. It's pretty fun. I have a level 16 Undead Priest and a level 15 Human Rogue on Anvilmar.

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Since only one race per team can use the "unique" classes, you KNOW that those characters are going to be uber rigged, thanks to the class itself, and the racial attributes bonus, otherwise, there's no point to play them.

They should've just made a new class, but it seems Blizzard isn't just messing with their Warcraft loyals recently. They screwed over the loyalists on Starcraft with Patch Version 1.14, too.

Madame Adequate
08-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Draenei Shammies make perfect sense. Belf Pallies are a bit of a stretch, but the lore behind it really highlights what the Belves have become.

I'm still much, much more worked up over having Trolls, Elves, and Undead all on the same side.

Markus. D
08-05-2006, 02:42 AM
*sigh* to cruddy games.

Madame Adequate
08-05-2006, 03:11 AM
*sigh* to cruddy games.

Good job we're talking about a fantastic game then, eh?

bipper
08-05-2006, 04:03 AM
I don't really get how Drainer Shammies make sence. I thought they were going to be a light "Obsesive" race, or did they change the lore again, after they realized they completely convoluted the race from what it was in other literature?

I agree that Belf pallies do not make sense, I would think undead pallies would just kick ass while making 100 times more sense. I mean, if the light is a way of life, much like religon, you can't just "steal" the power can you? :D

Bipper

Markus. D
08-05-2006, 04:05 AM
*sigh* to cruddy games.

Good job we're talking about a fantastic game then, eh?

give me a ten paragraph reason about all the differant things that make WoW a fantastic game :] then I may believe.

Peegee
08-05-2006, 10:15 AM
31/4/16?

Tis my spec on my Gnome warrior. I enjoy my hunter a bit more though.

What do you think of whorde paladins - I lol'ed.

I like imp taunt + shield bash (I pug a lot), and concussion blow = gg run away.

I'll never not be a non-prot warrior.

Endless
08-05-2006, 11:34 AM
http://ctprofiles.net/2246727

Warlocks ftw!

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't really get how Drainer Shammies make sence. I thought they were going to be a light "Obsesive" race, or did they change the lore again, after they realized they completely convoluted the race from what it was in other literature?

I agree that Belf pallies do not make sense, I would think undead pallies would just kick ass while making 100 times more sense. I mean, if the light is a way of life, much like religon, you can't just "steal" the power can you? :D

Bipper

They changed the lore so that there's two different Draenei, the ones in TFT, and the ones that are "Eredar." It could make sense for Shaman Draenei, because in TFT, the Draenei are seen very much like the Orcs before Demonic intervention (WCI), and Mannoroth's Blood Pact (WCII). But in this case, it's Wisps in Eredar bodies. Wisps are just Night Elves, and Night Elf Shaman make at least a little sense (Druidism and Shamanism in the WC universe are very similar).

They did steal the power. That's what Death Knights (not Deathknight) are for (the WCIII instruction manual even says that they are Anti-Paladins). Although one could argue that Death Knights have fallen from the light, but in the case of Arthas, it is the pursuit of the vengeance of the light that led him to find Frostmourne. Death Knights are bad people! Just like Deathknight!

give me a ten paragraph reason about all the differant things that make WoW a fantastic game :] then I may believe.

Give me a ten paragraph essay on why WoW sucks then, since you are the attacker, here.

Until then, I still consider you winned by MILF.

Lindy
08-05-2006, 06:00 PM
edit: lindy that's quite a boast. MC / BWL up to Vael / Ony / dishonor kill farmer.

you?
MC, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, BWL up to Nefarian Phase 2, next week we go to AQ40/Naxx, First Sergeant ranking.

I r winz0rz.

Full epic healing set, almost full epic enhancement set.

Moon Rabbits
08-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I played it once and didn't get very into it. My friend's mother is a Guild Leader though and is like...glued to the screen everytime I go to this girl's house.

bipper
08-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Tavrobel,

That does make a little bit of sense, and after reading a bit of the new lore, it seems like a good scape goat to redeem their perversion of the race =)

As for the Belf Paladins, the Belfs actually learned how to funnel the light into those whom were not supposed to have earned the right to use it. Though, the death knight seems to be an anti-paladin, I do not think it is fair to compare him the the pallies that stole the right to use the light. Arathas seemed to completely change his path and dropped all training in paladins in any sense. He does follow more of a traditional anti paladin path, not a fallen paladin path. The whole stealing of the light thing, still sits uneasy with me. The undead deathknights would still make a better whored pally :)

Bipper

Tavrobel
08-06-2006, 06:56 PM
I enjoy the new lore, it's just spews a bit skeptical for me. I'll have to see how they use it in the Expansion Pack before I say something overly judgmental. For the Draenei and the Blood Elves, too.

Although in my second statement, I was referring more to the gameplay aspects, rather than the story-esque aspects. Religion stealng in this case, would seem to be more of a statement of "it's not our goals that change, just how we acheive them." They are comparable, but they are definitely different.

However, Arthas does pursue the light too far in the WCIII campaigns, as we can see, and it says that he went crazy, but from his statements in the Undead campaign, he really doesn't seem remorseful or surprised. This leads me to think he's more fallen than anti, even if he fulfills both requirements.