PDA

View Full Version : Who's great?

daggertrepe
08-04-2006, 05:48 PM
What do you all think of the fabulous, one and only Janice Dickinson?

Personally, I think she is one of the greatest women who ever lived. :p

Discuss who you think is great!

Tavrobel
08-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Levian Psychotic sucks, but loony bob penetrated me rocks da boat.

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Janice Dickinson is cool.:)

I saw her on the Tyra Baks show the other day and she was talking about how her father molested her and her sister.It was awful.

daggertrepe
08-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Janice Dickinson is cool.:)

I saw her on the Tyra Baks show the other day and she was talking about how her father molested her and her sister.It was awful.

She's done so much for society, and on top of that, got over drug abuse, child abuse, and managed to raise two straight-A children. I have so much respect for this woman, because she has a kind soul that is mixed with so much class and sass that it'd hard to NOT love her!

I saw that episode last night and I decided that she was one of my heroes. :)

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 07:44 PM
I think she's funny.:)

bipper
08-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Speaking of all that is Greatness and Rockin da boat.. this man sinks teh shipz!!1 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=16686)

daggertrepe
08-04-2006, 09:09 PM
I think she's funny.:)

She's funny and classy. :p

Fuego
08-04-2006, 09:57 PM
I don't see it . class ? what ?
But then again ... i think she has either fried her last brain cells or went crazy because of her unfortunate past.
either way ... she is pretty so i don't think she should bitch like she did on tyra (well that or she was just discombobulated) ... she has it made, period. if i were that rich or pretty enough to be a model, i wouldn't make a fool of myself (which is the only reason i watch her show) and yes for the record i was molested by my grandfather from age 9-12 (when he got prostate cancer) . you don't see me doing tv shows . my advice get therapy ! Celebs like that piss me off, just my opinion .

SammieBabe
08-04-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm not really a fan of Janice Dickinson's. To classify her as one of the greatest women in history, is to put her in a category with Eleanor Roosevelt, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Mother Theresa. I'm afraid I can't do that. However, you are entitled to your opinion...

Actually one of my idols has always been Eleanor Roosevelt. She was intelligent, well spoken, and re-definined the position of the First Lady...

Shiny
08-04-2006, 11:57 PM
She is definately not classy the way she parades around rather whorish, but I always like people who are not afraid to say what's on their minds whether people will like it, or not.

kikimm
08-05-2006, 01:23 AM
I don't know what I think about Janice Dickinson. Sometimes, when I catch her on television, I get frustrated because of her bitchy attitude, and then other times she can be very refreshing and cool. I'm beginning to like her.

I think Patricia A. McKillip is great. Awesome, even! I don't know much about her personally, but her books are amazing. From what I've read in magazines and seen on tv, Kurt Cobain was also great.

Great isn't the right word to use for these people, but it'll have to do cause I'm lazy and stuff.

Doomie
08-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Is Sneena part of the Janice Dickinson forums too? Can I join and pretend to know who that is? =D

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Oprah PWNs

Rocket Edge
08-05-2006, 03:21 AM
Tupac Shakur obviously!! He is my life.

Madame Adequate
08-05-2006, 03:33 AM
Mira Furlan.

daggertrepe
08-05-2006, 04:16 AM
Well-most people don't appreciate her because they haven't a clue what she's been through, and trust me, she was through a lot. She SAW her sister get raped when she was 7. Imagine that. :( Nobody is that young!

Janice, I will admit, can get out of control sometimes, but that is the very reason why some people like her. I like her because I think that she has worked hard for her rep. and she has an overall good soul.

On the Tyra show they went inside her life-she is normal and fabulous!

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 04:29 AM
Woo!Yay for Janice Dickinson's crazy side!

Tavrobel is my hero 'cause he is an intellectual,something these forums need to even out the psychos...

So is Oprah because she buys people houses.She even bought Stevie Wonder a Phantom Rols-Royce,and he couldn't even see it 'cause he's blind!

daggertrepe
08-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I am possibly the biggest Janice fan in the world, so i dunno...she's great to me!

Oprah...isn't she a lesbian?

Moon Rabbits
08-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Aesop Rock.

Rengori
08-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Who the hell is Janice Dickinson?

Cloudstrife4003
08-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Who is she?

Shiny
08-07-2006, 12:53 AM
She's an ex supermodel who now has her own show, although she used to be a judge on the show America's Next Top Model.

daggertrepe
08-07-2006, 12:56 AM
It's a very good show, at that. My fav. :)

But I like Top Model, too.

Janice Dickinson is this:

<!--www.oxygen.com/janice-->*snip*

Also, click my sig, passion by Janice!

Removed link due to language. ~ Leeza

Hambone
08-07-2006, 02:17 AM
I think she sucks. :thumb: I wonder how much p.s. she's had.

daggertrepe
08-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Hmmm...forgot. They didn't bleep it out...:eek:

I still love Janice, though. She's soooo out there! She did drugs in her past days, and her mind is a bit blown, but she's still great. :)

SammieBabe
08-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Oprah...isn't she a lesbian?

No. She's been living with a man for several years. They've just never married.
:)

daggertrepe
08-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Ahhh...

Fuego
08-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Well-most people don't appreciate her because they haven't a clue what she's been through, and trust me, she was through a lot. She SAW her sister get raped when she was 7. Imagine that. Nobody is that young!

Janice, I will admit, can get out of control sometimes, but that is the very reason why some people like her. I like her because I think that she has worked hard for her rep. and she has an overall good soul.

On the Tyra show they went inside her life-she is normal and fabulous!
I still love Janice, though. She's soooo out there! She did drugs in her past days, and her mind is a bit blown, but she's still great. If thats what it takes to be cool, wow. I know a bit about her general existance, but honestly she isn't that great. crazy yes, and that in and of itself is an attractive quality but ummm... no she isn't that Great of a Person ! Shelly Morrison and her husband have been honored by the city of Los Angeles for their work with the homeless as well as their community involvement in the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots. Shelly Morrison is also a tireless supporter for A.N.G.E.L.S Day (Animals Needing Generous Endowments of Love & Support), an organization dedicated to help senior citizens take care of their pets in times of crisis, and L.A. Shanti which is the first organization in Los Angeles founded to help those with HIV and AIDS, offering support, prevention advice and volunteer training for the last two decades . Ok, scanning bios of janice ... i don't see anything like that ... Janice isn't as great as you think she is ... if you need a hero, please pick one that has actually done some good in the world rather that insinuated themself into some rediculous title, and acts like they're in need of a good anti-psychotic.
P.S. this is just one example i can provide out of many, that prove my point.

*** EDIT***
I know about her unfortunate past as have suffered my own unfortunate periods. Pain like that can make you crazy or you can embrace it to ensure others never have to experience that. i believe janice is the former ... maybe (key word) moving toward the latter with telling people about it, but from what i see it looks like she is after the attention more.

daggertrepe
08-07-2006, 11:14 PM
You can't really tell me who I can and can't like so...that was pretty pointless because my mind didn't change about Janice at all, really...and I didn't say you had to take drugs to be cool, I resent drugs, not the person...

Did you really think that was going to change my mind, no offense?

Fuego
08-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Honestly i really don't care to "Change your Mind" . i am just saying how pathetic i think it is to praise some one like janice frickin dickinson when there are clearly people who have actually made a difference in socitey rather than, oh i coin'd the phrase "Supermodel" . that really helps make the world a better place . Please go on loving that lout, my opinion of you will not change in the slightest.

***EDIT***
No offense taken ;)
and likewise ... you are entitled to your opinion regardless if someone believes your wrong or not ... thats why its called an opinion . :p

daggertrepe
08-08-2006, 02:38 AM
I understnad, but...do you despise me? I mean, I'm a nice person...and I don't want to offend anyone or make them hate me. There are reasons why I like her, but there's no use stressing them. :(

Please forgive me if you think I am scum. :(

Fuego
08-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Where the hell did that come from ?!?!?!?
I didn't say i thought you were scum !

I think you may be a little too emotional, but not scum . if you didn't understand my post then ignore it ... i am not goin to explain . suffice to say i don't hate you.
***EDIT***
How do you personalize what i said (?)

did you read the edit from the last post (?)

"***EDIT***
No offense taken
and likewise" (meaning not to offend you back) "... you are entitled to your opinion regardless if someone believes your wrong or not ... thats why its called an opinion ."

daggertrepe
08-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Well, the way you explained it seemed like you thought I was wacky or delusional. I'm not. It's not like I go out into the streets and impersonate Janice. She's just someone I like and I think she's funny. :)