PDA

View Full Version : Leon's Letter...?

Maux
08-05-2006, 03:40 AM
Anyone have any theories what the letter Leon got at the end of KH2 was about? Could it have been Rinoa? If anyone has any theories go ahead let them out, honestly this has been slowly driving me mad. There are so many different things it could be, maybe from Cloud? It will continue to bug me until I know, and my luck Nomura completely forgets about it in KH3. So anyone, got anything plausible?

*~Angel Wing~*
08-05-2006, 06:27 AM
The 1st thing I thought was it was something from Rinoa, cuz who else would send him something? [with a butterfly too :D]

I'm glad you brought this up, cuz I was wondering too when I saw that scene.

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 03:46 PM
It's probably Rinoa's, but I say it's Cloud's because you KNOW those two are gay for each other.

McLovin'
08-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Stop with the gay stuff.

It probably is from Rinoa.

I actually forgot about this Leon Letter thing. I thought it was just a letter. Maybe its from Wonderland. :)

Craig
08-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Maybe it contain's his soul. Like the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. :cool:

Vaincast
08-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Who knows? Most of you think its Rinoa and I'm also agreeing. I think they'll add her to KH3 I highly doubt it cause they didn't put her in KH2 or 1...OMG! I just remembered the Leon and Seifer are BOTH in KH2, man I'm stupid :eek:

Maux
08-05-2006, 11:37 PM
See they added Seifer I believe FF8 characters will be appearing more next(they've used most of the FF7 and FF10). Rinoa is very likely...who else would do the butterfly? But what role is she going to have in KH3 if she does appear(which is highly likely)?

*~Angel Wing~*
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
It's probably Rinoa's, but I say it's Cloud's because you KNOW those two are gay for each other.
Stop with the gay stuff.
I know seriously...:eep:

And even if they were gay, Squall is WAY too good for Cloud. :p

*~Angel Wing~*
08-09-2006, 07:40 PM
But what role is she going to have in KH3 if she does appear(which is highly likely)?
Well Tifa just randomly appeared, :rolleyes2 so they'll probably think of something for Rinoa.

Jessweeee♪
08-09-2006, 09:18 PM
I don't think any of these people will be in KH3 actually.
:spin:

but...maybe it's just a letter from Rinoa saying that she loves him, blah blah blah. Nothing important??

xXxRinoa HeartillyxXx
08-31-2006, 01:51 AM
See they added Seifer I believe FF8 characters will be appearing more next(they've used most of the FF7 and FF10). Rinoa is very likely...who else would do the butterfly? But what role is she going to have in KH3 if she does appear(which is highly likely)?

Sam here with me. THEY HAVE TO PUT RINOA!! On some other Forums I go to, they say Disney is gonn like buiy Square out like with ABC or somethoing and saying will appear on the new version of Steambost Willy. Anyway, back to the subject.

Most likely from Rinoa!
Also, they should add Quistis and her look Seifer's age cuz I would really like to see them hangig around each other in KH3 if there is gonna be one...

Skyblade
08-31-2006, 04:39 AM
I still think that Squall's failure to protect Rinoa when Hallow Bastion was overtaken by the Heartless is what prompted him to change his name to "Leon". Now, with the letter, we have an indication that she might still be out there, and he can go rescue her, those two can be all lovey dovey and kick butt together, and we can finally call him Squall again. Ooh, I hope so.

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Please.....I don't want to call him Leon anymore!!!

Chocobo_head*
09-04-2006, 10:45 PM
I think that the letter was from Rinoa (just because of the way his face was [havent played it in awhile, but i am sure that he smiled in some way] and the white angel wings) and if there is a KH3 i think that she will most likely be in it

But...Nomura said that the next Kingdom Hearts game will have a different title (which means it wont be called Kingdom Hearts III). He says this because he believes that as long as the next game inherits the Kingdom Hearts title it has to have some connection in storyline (http://kh-2.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1143483232&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&) which makes me think if even Sora or Kairi or Riku will be in it and maybe the next Kingdom Hearts game will have completly new characters with only a mention of the trio....

abrojtm
09-05-2006, 02:40 AM
The letter is from Yuffie.