PDA

View Full Version : Can't get anima?

Leprechaun_boy3
08-05-2006, 05:14 PM
I know that to get Anima you have to have used all the destruction spheres in all the temples, but does this include acquiring all the chests that the spheres open a path to? Because I never bothered picking up Bevelle's item but I did use the sphere since you have to.

Just wondering if now I cant get Anima.

licence
08-05-2006, 05:17 PM
If you never picked the item up in Bevelle, I don't think you can. You need all the hidden items to get Anima and there is no way back into Bevelle Temple after you get Bahumut.

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-05-2006, 05:17 PM
The chest that counts for the Bevelle dungeon is blocking the exit. There is no way for you to miss it.

Dynast-Kid
08-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Wasn't there a thread exactly like this?

Tavrobel
08-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I know that to get Anima you have to have used all the destruction spheres in all the temples, but does this include acquiring all the chests that the spheres open a path to? Because I never bothered picking up Bevelle's item but I did use the sphere since you have to.

Just wondering if now I cant get Anima.

You cannot miss Anima because of Bevelle. It is impossible. Bevelle's item cannot be missed because it opens up automatically, and the puzzle REQUIRES the use of the Destruction Sphere to even proceed.

Dreddz
08-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Anima isnt impossible to get, as said previously, you have to get Bevelles destruction sphere, you dont have to get the treasure from Bevelles temple though, the other temples you have to get the destruction sphere and the treasure.