PDA

View Full Version : Oh good GOD the smell is still here.

Spiffing Cheese
08-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Today I cracked an egg into a frying pan and it was rotten and it nearly killed me and it was beyond gross.

What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?

NeoTifa
08-06-2006, 12:21 AM
you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dis

Cloudstrife4003
08-06-2006, 12:22 AM
My brother...

NeoTifa
08-06-2006, 12:29 AM
the stocker guy from the wal mart i work in. *shudders* (unfortunatally i take trash back a lot and hes always back there)

Blu3Ros3LuLu
08-06-2006, 12:32 AM
the worst thing ive ever smelled was probably this chapstick i got for my birthday. it was supposed to smell like iced coffee. i dont know what it smelled like.....but it defenitly wasnt good. i was gagging all day. :x

Dreddz
08-06-2006, 12:32 AM
When my cat gave birth, THE BATHROOM STANK !

feona17
08-06-2006, 12:33 AM
My brother...

:D Nice.

Uhm, when I pass gas it's pretty goshdarn awful sometimes. Haha, nope, that's right, I'm not afraid to say it. :p

Iceglow
08-06-2006, 12:40 AM
hmm maybe it was the pile of manure at london zoo....Oh wait no I just thought of something way worse than that:

The house my ex lived in stank, it was a house share between 4 people there was 3 guys (even though one of them left another guy replaced him) and my ex-g/f (the ginger minger as we called her) one didn't do any cooking or washing of clothes in the house as he kept going back home and his bedroom stank of sweat and dirty bedlinen and that was the CLEANEST room in the building! the kitchen was piled high with dirty washing, old rubbish from house parties and the like and the cat litter tray (which lived in there) was soo dirty I was seriously surprised the cat would use it! that was smelly.
The lounge was disgusting the floor was hard wood and either sticky or simply smelly from beer/cider/spirits being spilt on it and not cleaned up and maybe the occasional vomit puddle that whilst mopped up had not been disinfected. However these weren't the worst offenders hell no, neither was the bathroom or my ex's room (even though she had tons of dirty clothes infact she never washed a single item of it when she lived there to my knowledge) it was this guy called Julian who lived there, his room was the worst! he didn't wash (his body or his hair) for the entire period they lived there from the day they moved in to the day they got evicted for non-payment of rent, being a neighbourhood nuisance and trashing the house more so that it already had been. His room would have required a biohazzard suite to go in to if you weren't used to his stench. I don't understand how this man managed to get any girlfriends to go back to his pit or what manner of colds they must have had to bung up their noses that they would actually go anywhere with him! (I'm working on the theory it was SARS) Yet he had 2 girls go back in to that room with him that he was dating and atleast 2 slept with him in there (one of the girls he dated wouldn't sleep with him as he stank she later confided in me whilst trying to get me to go out with her at a club, that weren't going to happen!) oh and apparently when they moved his shizz out of there the carpet was infested with maggots and all other creepy crawlies and they found used condoms in there when he hadn't had a girl friend for over 4 months! YUK!

I believe that stench was the worst ever especially since he would eat meals in there and NEVER brought the plates down to the kitchen afterwards!

NeoTifa
08-06-2006, 12:41 AM
x.x well, speaking of brothers, my bros morning breath and bo combined doesnt smell too pretty.

Shiny
08-06-2006, 12:47 AM
I know what you mean. Today I had fish and then afterwards the whole kitchen smelled of fish. But the worst smell I ever smelt was my brother's gas. :yuck:

Vaincast
08-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Hmm...When my sister pooped then opened the door...I could smell it from the kitchen and the bathroom was upstairs, believe me it was the worst thing that was in the house

Fuego
08-06-2006, 01:38 AM
I work with this guy who takes this medication that makes him act like hes on a crap load of downers when he drinks. as a side effect he doesn't get up and goto the bathroom when he's in a drunken sleep. not to mention he never airs his apt out. when he comes into work (now that i know what the smell is) is so much more horrible (or maybe because he leaves his crap in my office) but the smell makes me want to vomit, and i told him about the smell and he got offended ... but he says he has a g/f moving down from another city to his apt ... LMAO !!!! Wish i was a fly on the wall.

Rye
08-06-2006, 01:39 AM
A few years ago, my next door neighbour left for 1 or 2 weeks to go to Florida in the middle of a very hot July. He left about 4 garbage bags out before he left, and oh god, they smelt horrible. It was the most rancid smell ever.

Sylvie
08-06-2006, 01:44 AM
I hate the smell of B.O. Thats why I make sure to put on plenty of AXE. I wish the axe effect worked though. :(

Blu3Ros3LuLu
08-06-2006, 01:58 AM
I hate the smell of B.O. Thats why I make sure to put on plenty of AXE. I wish the axe effect worked though. :(

actually on many ocations it has. my friends and bf use it. i cant resist! i have to hug them! :( i am powerless it smells so good! my fav is kilo :p

Fate Fatale
08-06-2006, 02:01 AM
Stinkiest. thing. ever.

'twas three of my classmates sitting at meh table in fourth grade and all passed gas at the same time.

Tempest
08-06-2006, 02:02 AM
This one bucket at my old job was full of nasty, moldy water since it hadn't been emptied in like a month. There was food floating around in it and it was completely full. Smelled 10x worse then puke.

Fuego
08-06-2006, 02:03 AM
I use Phoenix ... and i haven't had any problems nor complaints >.<

Miriel
08-06-2006, 02:04 AM
Central California. :(

Uhg.

Yamaneko
08-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Northern California.

Damn hippies still won't bathe.

tan
08-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Every morning, my school bus has to pass by farms and the smell of cow manure is so horrible... Why would they put a high school next to a couple of farms!? That doesn't make sense.

Oh, yeah, and when I first got here, I wasn't used to the smell of cow manure (it's everywhere) so I nearly gagged when I smelled the air. It's horrible.

Medi
08-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Split Pea soup. :barf:

Sylvie
08-06-2006, 02:58 AM
I use Kilo Axe. Good stuff. :D

Mr. Graves
08-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Cigarette butts inside a glass of water. I nearly threw up, and I can stand quite a bit of foul odors.

Miriel
08-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Oh and you can test to see if an egg is rotten by trying to float it in a glass or bowl of water. If it sits on or near the bottom of the water, it's good. If it floats to the top, toss it.

Behold the Void
08-06-2006, 06:54 AM
Probably the various trash compactors I've had to dump stuff in, like the one at work where we have to toss the leftover food when closing.

Tasura
08-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Saint John, or when I try and make an omlette >_<.

Psydekick
08-06-2006, 08:01 AM
My brothers deodrant, it smells awful:(

Yuffie514
08-06-2006, 08:15 AM
i hate it whenever my dad or brother farts. they smell bad and my results in handling the situation is:

1) use a fan to fan it away
2) cover my nose
3) run for cover (go outside/move)

nik0tine
08-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Every morning, my school bus has to pass by farms and the smell of cow manure is so horrible... Why would they put a high school next to a couple of farms!? That doesn't make sense.Hahaha. I totally forgot about that. Thank God I drive.