PDA

View Full Version : I walked into the ladies' changing room today

Peegee
08-06-2006, 12:49 AM
I didn't think anything was wrong. I know the room looked odd, but nothing came to mind until I saw women putting on clothes....

Didn't see anything 'naughty', so I said 'fuck' and walked back out.

Sigh....

No shame, no guilt. Upon investigation I realised I was able to comprehend doing something wrong, but that's about it.

Topic: have you ever done something this silly? Also, what's the deal with guilt and shame? Sucks to dat.

NeoTifa
08-06-2006, 12:52 AM
yeah, i just posted something in the wrong thread thinking i clicked on something else:D oh well. that, and i was talking about someone today and he was right behind me lol:cool:

Roto13
08-06-2006, 12:56 AM
On my second day of Grade 9, I accidentally went to a Grade 12 assembly. I missed my very first Lit class in high school.

Iceglow
08-06-2006, 12:59 AM
lol PG man that is an old classic. I used to work in clothing retail and in an predominantly male clothing shop I was put on the women's clothes section (being that most of the staff was female I found this somewhat strange) and had to often do dressing room duty, I won't say what I saw but some of it was very nasty and some was very nice.

Oh and as for something that comes to mind when I mention this that is totally unrelated in a way, a night club in London that I used to go to (electroworks ~ angel, islington) on a saturday night, their toilets were unisex and most of the cubicles had no doors and people would openly check you out as you went toilet. Worst I had was a woman came up behind me and decided I needed help holding my tackle as I went pee, very strange place!

Decessus
08-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Ok, PG, just admit you were hoping to see something.

rubah
08-06-2006, 01:02 AM
I walk into ladies' changing rooms all the time ;.;;;;;;;;;

cheerleaders especially seem to have no shame.

Heck, on our London trip, I was in the hotel rooms with the other girls in our group, and one of them was just walking around in her panties, and they made fun of me, because I didn't care to look at her naked body.

Iceglow
08-06-2006, 01:08 AM

Heck, on our London trip, I was in the hotel rooms with the other girls in our group, and one of them was just walking around in her panties, and they made fun of me, because I didn't care to look at her naked body.

Well she wasn't quite naked though was she, but tell us was it a good wax? lol joking with you I wouldn't ask that seriously Kitten would probably kill me for it!

NeoTifa
08-06-2006, 01:10 AM
O.o sluts!!!!!!!!!! nobody has any shame anymore. shame is a good thing. it seperates right from wrong. you all are preverts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peegee
08-06-2006, 01:18 AM
I don't follow your point.

NeoTifa
08-06-2006, 01:21 AM
if u feel shameful, its wrong, and some people arent ashamed when doing bad things, which is a shame.

Decessus
08-06-2006, 01:22 AM
What's shameful is your writing abilities.

Madame Adequate
08-06-2006, 01:27 AM

You just went up in my estimation.

Massively.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Well, when I was still in school ( not on vacation, i mean ) me and my friends would do anything you could think of! Once, they dared me to walk into the boys room and say something loud and I did it. I walked in thinking there wouldnt be anybody inside but boy, was I wrong. There was a kid washing his hands and I yelled 'OMG!! Naked boy iin here!' And I just ran out super fast and he never saw us. I felt so retarded that day :p

Fate Fatale
08-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Hah! So would I. One time I just didn't pay attention during gym, like always. ad On accident, I walked straight into the ladie's changing room. No foul.. I realized my mistake and went to the guys changing room. Hardly anyone was in there, and I don't think they saw me.

Miriel
08-06-2006, 01:52 AM

I walk around in just undies quite a bit. :p

Peegee
08-06-2006, 04:20 AM

:D

rubah
08-06-2006, 04:40 AM

I walk around in just undies quite a bit. :p
In front of people you don't know?

I have no qualms about changing in front of people, provided they're in band and it's for band that I am changing >:[

Miriel
08-06-2006, 04:53 AM
When I go to the spa or the gym, I've changed in front of strangers without really being bashful about it. I don't parade around, but I don't try and do the towel wrap change thing some people do. You know, where you wrap a towel around and try and squirm around underneath to remove your clothing.

fallen_angel9000
08-06-2006, 05:00 AM
i called my friend and i thought it was her ( the voice sounded like hers ) and i started talking... but it was her mom. i felt so embarssed:p

G SpOtZ
08-06-2006, 05:00 AM
... I don't see why she should be shameful... So she was walking around in just panties, what's wrong with that? It's not something you've never seen. You don't have to stare, but who cares what you see? There's no reason why people should be shameful, until it extends to exteme public indecency... Like sexual acts out in the public, or even being naked unexpectedly in the public. If it's in just a hotel room with some people or whatever, it should be fine. Not a big deal at all.

I don't get embarassed much, hah.

chii
08-06-2006, 05:01 AM
i walked in the guys restroom befor all i saw was there wingy dingys by acident:eep: i swear

fallen_angel9000
08-06-2006, 05:05 AM
i walked in the guys restroom befor all i saw was there wingy dingys by acident:eep: i swear

yea... i walked into a boys bathroom by accident and thought the urinals were new sinks. when i walked out, a boy was walking in and saw me. i was so embarrassed:eep:

CRAPTASTIC AVENGER
08-06-2006, 05:14 AM
once in kindergarten I ran into the Boys bathroom, flushed the urinal, and ran out.....
Not sure why I did that...

rubah
08-06-2006, 05:30 AM
... I don't see why she should be shameful... So she was walking around in just panties, what's wrong with that? It's not something you've never seen. You don't have to stare, but who cares what you see? There's no reason why people should be shameful, until it extends to exteme public indecency... Like sexual acts out in the public, or even being naked unexpectedly in the public. If it's in just a hotel room with some people or whatever, it should be fine. Not a big deal at all.

I don't get embarassed much, hah.
What's the difference between private and public?

Is private private when you don't know the people around you in your own home?

Is public public when you are comfortable with every person within eyeshot, and vice versa?

I don't really care for looking at naked ladies, whether I know them or not. Myself is another matter, because I'm intensely egotistical:p If she'd been a man, I'd still felt uncomfortable.

and incidentally, technically it *was* something I had never seen. I'd never seen her boobies before :p And frankly, that's because they aren't mine to see. Call me old fashioned, but that should be kept between herself, her husband, and the babies. Public breasts can't possibly have the same attraction.

Roto13
08-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Well, it's unreasonable to expect someone in a locker room or something to keep their clothes on and hide themselves (lord knows I don't), but yeah, there's no need to just wander around a hotel room like that when she's surrounded by people.

Tasura
08-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Spewing puke on people/objects/teachers/more objects in Kindergarten was interesting. I managed o cover my mouth before it went off, and instead of porjectile it was just shooting out over the top of my hand in a water gun arc type fashion, the best thing is I know when im oging to vomit because i cant talk xD.

fantasyjunkie
08-06-2006, 08:13 AM
When I was cleaning the restrooms in Hooters resturant(specializes in hot female waitresses) some girls walked in there early in the morning to change before the place opened. When I started to step out they said to stay and finish cleaning. Needless to say, that place was very clean when I was done...

Psydekick
08-06-2006, 08:23 AM
I once started snoring in class and everyone looked at me and i got told to get hip or get out by the teacher

Thats rather pathetic i know:greenie:

Peegee
08-06-2006, 01:25 PM
I can't quote you..

Anywho, I would've verbally made a scene and then take a nap :)