PDA

View Full Version : Music Vids

feona17
08-07-2006, 12:35 AM
This is sort of a double thread, but eh.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download music videos? And if that's illegal then don't bother telling me hehe.

Also, what are your favourite music videos and why?

daggertrepe
08-07-2006, 12:48 AM
She will be loved by maroon 5 cuz it's sexi. :p

farplaner
08-07-2006, 03:07 AM
There's this one video that stands out in my mind by UNKLE called "Rabbit in Your Headlights." I'm not real familiar with the band's music, but the video is very powerful:

NOTE: Don't be put-off at the start, the ending is what makes the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ClCwcCvdQ

DK
08-07-2006, 03:20 AM
Yep, that video is awesome^

also your best bet for music videos is Soulseek, I think.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Favourite music video?

I Am the Walrus - The Beatles.

kikimm
08-07-2006, 03:54 AM
I know I mention it every single thread like this, but I can't help that Closer from Nine Inch Nails is the best video ever. :( Well maybe not the best, but my favourite. Dani California is also so entertaining; I've never been bored watching it, and I've seen it almost every day for the past couple months. :D Nirvana's In Bloom is cool. And I like NIN's Deep.

THAT'S IT

farplaner
08-07-2006, 08:34 AM
I know I mention it every single thread like this, but I can't help that Closer from Nine Inch Nails is the best video ever. :( Well maybe not the best, but my favourite. Dani California is also so entertaining; I've never been bored watching it, and I've seen it almost every day for the past couple months. :D Nirvana's In Bloom is cool. And I like NIN's Deep.

Well, you are justified. Basically anything associated with NIN is awesome...though you might consider mine a biased opinion.

That Dani Cali. video is entertaining as it scans through the decades of videos although I think RHCP's have lost their edge...but no hard feelings, that's bound to happen after 20 or so years.

BTW: How about the "Hurt" video with the bird of prey splashing down on its victim right at the climax of the song!?

Slade
08-07-2006, 10:39 AM
'Dani California' by the Chilis is probably my favorite video at present ;)

Psydekick
08-07-2006, 10:42 AM
N.E.R.D-Lapdance, the video is so funny but a bit rude.

To watch music videos www.youtube.com and to donwload try video.google.com (http://video.google.com) (that might not work)

Eiko Guy
08-07-2006, 06:37 PM
me and u by cassie
buttons by pussycat dolls
give it up to me by sean paul
deja vu by beyonce
i know you see it by yung joc
do it to it by cherish

and many others