PDA

View Full Version : List of announced Wii games.

KentaRawr!
08-07-2006, 02:35 AM
This is a post someone an NeoGAF made. It's a list of games for the Wii confirmed to be in development. Since the post uses bold text to point out exclusives, I cannot simply copy and paste it. So, I will have to just give you a link to the post and the number of games confirmed for the Wii. The list can be found here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102143 According to his post, 111 Games are confirmed to be in development according to the post, and 66 of them are exclusives. And as Ethelred said in his post, games that we don't know enough about won't be listed as exclusives.

For me, I find it rather impressive. There are a lot of games on there I didn't know about before. But alas, I already knew about all the games on there that interest me. Except that one by Tomy. I didn't know they were making an Action Game for the Wii. :shifty:

What about you guys?

Cloudstrife4003
08-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Ya,it's pretty cool...can't wait to play super mario:galaxy.. BTW:i registered your mariokart:ds friend code in my ds,my friend code is: 305013833605 username: animefan93

Vaincast
08-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Hmm..The only games I know on Wii is:
Fire Emblem 10
SSBB
Legend of Zelda--Twilight Princess

I forgot the other one but thats all I know so far

Markus. D
08-07-2006, 02:51 AM
AU better get these games.

or else I will hurt them.

KentaRawr!