PDA

View Full Version : How do you sleep?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-07-2006, 09:58 AM
On your side? On your back? Stomach?

Heavily? Lightly? Well? What is it?

I seem to be able to sleep in any position, and sleep fairly lightly. I have a tendancy to take naps everywhere I go. But being as I sleep so lightly, I tend to take many very short naps. I can often be found in a park taking a quick nap. :p

At home on my bed, the position I sleep in depends on my mood. But again, I can sleep in most any position. I sleep a little heavier here. Probably because I allow myself to drift into a much deeper sleep. But I still am a light sleeper there too.

Psydekick
08-07-2006, 10:01 AM
I dont know because i am asleep!

EDIT: My dad tells me i sleep on my side!:P

Nominus Experse
08-07-2006, 10:09 AM
I hardly ever sleep, due to my severe case of insomnia, but for the few times that I fall asleep during the week, I tend to lay in the fetal position. I am told that I roll around, talk, twitch, move, talk, and start while sleeping, much to my girlfriend's annoyance. I am also told that I clutch at things while sleeping, holding them closely to my chest or neck, such as clutching the blanket to my chest or pulling my girlfriend's body closer to rest my head in that small nook between her shoulder and face.

Really, when I do sleep, I seem to sleep in a position that speaks of a small child...

Meat Puppet
08-07-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm very fidgety and change positions a lot; many positions seem to become uncomfortable quickly. I usually have to change positition 100 times before I can get to sleep.
Back, side and stomach are the usual positions I assume.
I used to be too scared to sleep on my back, though. My heart would start racing if I spent more than I couple of seconds lying on my back.

I sleep lightly. I'm quite sensitive to sound and very small things will wake me up. Unless I'm really tired, it will take me a long time to get back to sleep if I wake up after sleeping.

Sleeping is not one of my talents.

Ryth
08-07-2006, 11:57 AM
I sleep on my side, I switch around a lot, because I also get uncomfortable a lot and have to move to find a new spot. My arm is always under my pillow and I have a long pillow because I like to wrap my arm around my pillow, and kind of hug it as I sleep. Lately, I've been having sleeping issues though. I used to sleep like a rock, now I can barely sleep at all.

Topcat
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM
I sleep like a log, seriously nothing will wake me up when i'm asleep.:D Normally i sleep on my side although sometimes on my back, both are comfortable.

Owen Macwere
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
I normally sleep on my sides and back, rarly sleep on my stomach.
my sleep is not that deep I wake up fast but if I am tired I wont wake up with a punch. :D
I can't sleep unless it is quiet and having a larg space around me. I always have lovely dreams but sometiomes I have scary ones that will wake me up with a start.
if I get out to somewhere else other than my house I wont be able to sleep and if I do I keep waking up from time to time, I think I get homesick.

daggertrepe
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
I sleep lightly, usually on my right side.

Dark Paladin
08-07-2006, 12:08 PM
I sleep with no worries unless i'm lying on my back it's far too hot to sleep. But i think th@s my only reason for hating the summer.

Breine
08-07-2006, 12:11 PM
I usually fall in a very deep sleep and so it doesn't matter which side of my body I'm lying on... I'll sleep no matter what :)

Loony BoB
08-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Usually side, although I often wake up on my stomach or back - I guess I fall over. :p I don't move around much in my sleep, though, although Danielle tells me I can on occasion, it's just not common. But then, she falls asleep before me and I usually wake before her, so how she'd know is beyond me.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-07-2006, 01:14 PM
I don't get very much sleep, if I do I sleep very lightly, I've been known to talk, scream and kick out in my sleep.

Thorn
08-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I can only sleep on my side. I dream everynight and I sleep at mediocre "deepness".

Cz
08-07-2006, 01:35 PM
I can fall asleep in any position, although I tend to find lying on my side to be the most comfortable. I always seem to wake up on my back, so I imagine I must roll over at some point during the night. Some nights I find it difficult to fall asleep, generally when it's very humid or when I'm feeling a bit ill, but for the most part I sleep quite easily.

Sergeant Hartman
08-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Upside down.

Owen Macwere
08-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Upside down.

You should be proud, you are special. :p

Rye
08-07-2006, 02:27 PM
I sleep on my stomach, and I'm usuallt a light sleeper.

Reine
08-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I usually sleep on my stomach, or curled up in some bizarre position, what ever is most comfortable.

I Am Stoner
08-07-2006, 02:30 PM
It depends weither i've been to the pub of not. If i've been to the pub then I don't usually sleep well, coz its probably in a bush somewhere, if I smoke da ganja then I sleep like a log. But then again if im sober I don't really sleep, I just mong right out and chill, like a slowth.

Fonzie
08-07-2006, 02:34 PM
I go into every postion before i can go too sleep.

Hambone
08-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I sleep like rock! Usually on my side or stomach.

Jess
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
I used to sleep on my back but now I've gotten used to lying on my side as I tend to fall asleep on my boyfriends shoulder. If he's there I sleep on the left but if he's not I'll sleep on the side that is closest to a wall.

I'm awoken easily by movement. If something moves near me I wake up pretty quickly.

Dreddz
08-07-2006, 02:47 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1593/pic5eu7.gif

I sleep in the zombie position.

CRAPTASTIC AVENGER
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Well, sice I have this CRAP matress, I sleep in whatever posistion is comfortable. I usually wake up on my back or side but, I'm a very deep sleeper.

Tavrobel
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Back or the side. I'm a pretty deep sleeper, unless I'm sleeping at times when I usually don't sleep.

Alive-Cat
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Very strangely. Sometimes I'll crawl around the bed a little while then curl up in a ball in the middle of the bed. And my pillows are constantly switching ends of the bed, as I like the change! :bigsmile:

MageLuingil
08-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Heh, I did a survey on sleeping habits for a statistics class once. I got some ... interesting results.

I usually sleep either on my stomach or in a fetal position. I get to sleep faster on my stomach, but I rest a lot better in the fetal position or on my back. I have the hardest time getting to sleep if it's too hot, or too quiet, or too dark :p I've gotten too used to having led power lights in my room, I guess.

I'm a pretty deep sleeper, though if something touches me, I'll wake up pretty quick, sometimes violently. :tongue:

lovehurts
08-07-2006, 04:05 PM
My side, my back...not my stomach

feona17
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
I can sleep on both my back and stomach, but stomach primarily. But if I'm on my side, I can't fall asleep at all unless if I'm really tired. And I'm a pretty light sleeper, you can call me in a normal voice and it'd wake me up.

Twilight Edge
08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
On my stomach.It's the only way I get to secretly masturbate in my pyjamas(I sleep with my mum) and it's extremely comfortable.;)

lovehurts
08-07-2006, 05:33 PM
wait...WHAT? YOu're 14 sleep with you're mother and have gained thoughts like these....?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
08-07-2006, 05:37 PM
On my stomach with my pillow over my head... (It stops my headphones falling out.. :) and it drowns out my brothers stupid guitar... warm too :D)

licence
08-07-2006, 05:38 PM
On my side or on my back. I sleep talk as well.

Madame Adequate
08-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I sleep by closing my eyes and losing conciousness.

Omnislasher Draco is my new hero.

Rokk
08-07-2006, 05:45 PM
I sleep by closing my eyes - that usually works anyway...

Yamaneko
08-07-2006, 06:07 PM
It usually takes me several toss and turns before I fall asleep. I need to find that perfect spot on the bed to sink into. I wake up in all sorts of positions. :cool:

Vaincast
08-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Hmm...First I sit on my bed, which makes me fall asleep quickly, when I wake up...I'm still sitting and my neck just aches!

fallen_angel9000
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
i usually sleep on my back or stomach , but almost always wake up on my stomach. it takes me a little while to get to sleep, but i'm usually a heavy sleeper. the problem is, if i dont go to bed by 2am and i've had soda, i cant sleep:tongue:

Shiny
08-07-2006, 07:21 PM
I sleep on my stomach and I'm a light sleeper. They say you can tell alot about a person's personality by how they sleep and what they wear when they sleep.

I Took the Red Pill
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
I almost always sleep on my stomach, but on very rare occasions I'll sleep on my back.

Anaisa
08-07-2006, 07:32 PM
On my stomach.It's the only way I get to secretly masturbate in my pyjamas(I sleep with my mum) and it's extremely comfortable. That is sick! I sleep on my front, or my side.

Old Manus
08-07-2006, 07:51 PM
In the hotel next door, so the ringwraiths stab the wrong bed

No.78
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
It takes me like an hour to get to sleep, maybe longer. During that period I'm just moving around the bed changing positions constantly, back is the position I use to relax I get into bed in this position. Front is what happens when I'm drifting, or when I wake up sometimes I find myself like that. Side, is like, with my back on the cool wall while I'm trying to get to sleep. It never actually works, but it feels nice.

Oh yeah, sometimes I wake up in the night in HYSTERICS, like I'm really laughing loudly. Or I wake up with a jolt like I just fell over (that happens every night). I've been told I murmer in my sleep, and I usually wake up with a pillow on the floor, or hugging a pillow, or simply with my head not on the pillow at all.

On my stomach.It's the only way I get to secretly masturbate in my pyjamas(I sleep with my mum) and it's extremely comfortable.

1. You sleep with your mother!?
2. You masturbate in your pyjamas!?
3. You masturbate in the same room as your mother!?
4. You think your mother doesn't NOTICE!?
5. Sanity? (| Do you have it? |)

Roto13
08-07-2006, 07:57 PM
6. You tell people this?

Hearts
08-07-2006, 07:58 PM
On my side. I have to be warm, comfortable, and feel safe. I'm a pretty light sleeper, too. Sometimes I'm inbetween a light sleeper and a heavy sleeper whenever I'm on a lot of medicine or something.

edit:
7. You spell pajamas wrong?

Rocket Edge
08-07-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm a bad sleeper, takes me about 1-2 hours to get to sleep at night, the very odd time i've gotten no sleep at all.

Anyways i turn around in bed until i find a comfortable position.

No.78
08-07-2006, 08:10 PM
I always find that my sleep is just a chain of thoughts, and they make less and less sense... Then they become sort of dreams, and images, then they make more sense and I wake up and forget everything.

Decessus
08-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Up-right, because I'm on the toilet.

On my stomach.It's the only way I get to secretly masturbate in my pyjamas(I sleep with my mum) and it's extremely comfortable.
8. Are you masturbating because your mom is to next to you?

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-07-2006, 08:13 PM
I usually sleep on my side or on my stomach. Im a pretty deep sleeper so it'll take alot to wake me up most of the time. But sometimes im a light sleeper. :p

Anaisa
08-07-2006, 08:19 PM
9 If your mum does your laundry, it won't be a secret.

Yuffie514
08-07-2006, 08:21 PM
i sleep on the sides and sometimes on my stomach. i never sleep on my back unless it's a nap or i have stuffy nose...

Materia Hunter Yuffie
08-08-2006, 06:12 AM
I put on too big for me Pjs and jump in bed with a comforter (Too lazy to unmake bed because I don't want to make it in the morning.) Then I get hot and turn the fan on and then get fidgety and kick around a little and then I can't usually sleep...
So then I start to think up a story and.... ZZZZ....

Christmas
08-08-2006, 06:16 AM
I usually sleep with my eyes wide open and people told me that I walk around the place in my sleep. :(

CrimeofPassion
08-08-2006, 06:45 AM
On my side or stomach. I can never fall asleep on my back...

NorthernChaosGod
08-09-2006, 01:06 AM
I'm a very heavy sleeper, and I tend to sleep on my side or sprawled out on my stomach.

Christmas
09-15-2022, 01:37 AM
On my stomach.It's the only way I get to secretly masturbate in my pyjamas(I sleep with my mum) and it's extremely comfortable.;)

Quin, a master wanker has appeared!