PDA

View Full Version : the confusing bits off ff10

tidus123456789
08-07-2006, 05:22 PM
right as u all know ff10 is a really cool game but there are bits which make me think like how come when you talk to lulu in guadosalam there are things which refer to you fanciing her (when she asks you question one of options "your more my type lulu" then she says i might think about adding you to my list!!!!) but it doesnt change anything you still end up goin out with yuna anyway i bet lu was pissed when tidus went out with yuna :D :D :D

tailz
08-07-2006, 05:57 PM
it changes certain scenes and who trows the blitzball at you with blitz ace

Dell
08-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Not everyone said that FFX is a cool game, it sucked for me.

The options changes certain scene such as who will ride with you to the Macalania Temple and who will throw the ball in Blitz Ace.

Yliette
08-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Or you can just kill off both Lulu and Rikku to have Yuna toss the ball.

And I don't mind if many despise the game. After all, you can't please everyone.

Sefie1999AD
08-09-2006, 06:24 PM
*SPOILERS!*

The affection values also determine who will first jump off the Airship when your party fights Sin. They won't change the love story, and Tidus will always end up with Yuna, but it's still a nice little extra thing, so you'll get some more interaction with one of the characters that way.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-09-2006, 06:30 PM
I thought it was unnecessary and made for some out-of-place characterization. It felt really disjointed for Lulu to be her usual moody self throughout most of the story but then suddenly shout weird stuff like "A day with you is never dull!" at Tidus during a handful of scenes.

Dynast-Kid
08-09-2006, 06:40 PM
I wish they would have put more scenes that were affected by the affection levels.

Rosenti
08-11-2006, 12:23 PM
tidus is a dirty little bastdard lol.. he wants everyone and everything lol he rules! lol

Mirage
08-11-2006, 02:47 PM
I think it's more fun hitting on Rikku :}.
And Rosenti, your signature is about 7 times too big, you should remove or make that image smaller.