PDA

View Full Version : All you LCD TV experts!!

BlackWaltz
08-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Okay guys im saving up for a brand new Sony HD tv. Its the Sony Bravia KDL46X2000U and its bloody expensive, i have just about enough for it but i didnt think about buying a wall mount! It needs to go on my wall as i have nowhere to sit it! I am looking for a wall mount everywhere but cant seem to hold 46" and if they do they are not compatible with this certain tv. I need some of u pro's to find one for me within reasonable price! i cant be spending over £100 for a wall bracket! (oh btw i live in UK) it needs to fit this exact model! I would really really appreciate it if somone helped me, Thanks alot guys :)

Flying Mullet
08-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Just from reading this post, I'm worried that you haven't done a lot of research on your new tv, otherwise you would have known about the wall mount. I would recommend doing thorough research before spending that much money on any big-ticket item. A month's subscription to <a href="http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/index.htm">Consumer Reports</a> is only $5 and is worth 100 times that in what you can learn about what's out there, what you should be looking for, what accessories you might need, repair history, ease of use, quality of picture, etc...

BlackWaltz
08-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Well i have had my eyes set on this tv for a long time now and did know that it required a wall mount but never thought much about how much one would cost. Now that i have started searching and have seen £300 prices i cant beleive it! i dont want anything fancy, jus one that will hold this set flat against the wall wiv maybe a little tilt. If you are a member to the site you provided would it be possible to check roughly what the prices are? Thanks Bantam