PDA

View Full Version : How do u beat the Soul Saver?

Northcrest
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
The title basically says it all so can someone help me.

Tavrobel
08-08-2006, 12:14 AM
You don't. They are there to prevent the battle from ending.

If you fight WrexSoul normally, you would have to get the character who is controlled by WrexSoul (random) down to NearDeath/Wounded. After WrexSoul appears, you have to deal damage to him until he dies. If you kill them normally by inflicting damage, they will revive.

However, if you choose the CHEAP method, you can use X-Zone to kill the SoulSavers, thereby making them not able to revive, and since WrexSoul is not on the field, the battle will end.

Northcrest
08-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Do u mean one of my partners or the soul saver. I keep on killing the soul saver and it never dies. I don't knowtise the Wrexsoul coming out and taking over one of my members.

Zeromus_X
08-08-2006, 01:57 AM
The Soulsavers are immortal, and like Tavrobel said, are there to prevent the battle from ending. (And you can X-Zone them, of course).

When Wrexsoul disappears, he's possessing one of your characters. This isn't made very apparent from the game, giving frustration to a 10-year old me. You actually have to hurt your own party members (to just critical health? I always thought you have to kill them off, but meh) to make him reappear, then you attack him again.

It's much easier to Vanish/X-Zone though.

Tavrobel
08-08-2006, 02:44 AM
X-Zone works fine, since it affects SoulSavers without Vanish on them.

Do u mean one of my partners or the soul saver. I keep on killing the soul saver and it never dies. I don't knowtise the Wrexsoul coming out and taking over one of my members.

WrexSoul takes control of one of your characters at the beginning of the battle. If you almost kill the correct member in your party, then WrexSoul will appear again, so you can deal damage to it.

Killing a SoulSaver at ANY POINT will cause them to revive, unless you use X-Zone to finish them off.

Northcrest
08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
okay thanks 4 the advice I learned X-Zone and killed the soul savers,:D