PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Trumpet Thief
08-08-2006, 12:59 AM
chaos: Sorry if a thread about this has already been made :p

Rubedo: Anyhoo, seeing the trailer for this game got me so pumped up. After finding out that a few more third party characters will make it, I found myself coming up with some of the most strange suggestions for this game (Bob Saget, anyone?).

chaos: So, if you're looking forward to this game, or want to mention a character that you want, feel free to do that here. :)

Albedo: By the way, I would absolutely kill myself if Geno made it. *laughs maniacally*

Vaincast
08-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Ah, I'm really excited about this one. Graphics are better, more characters, Samus is out of that weird looking suit and has some kind of lazer sword and Pit(^_^)

Hambone
08-08-2006, 01:47 AM
I can't wait until it comes out! I wonder if Link and Pikachu get any new moves. The're my favorite characters.

Roto13
08-08-2006, 04:08 AM
Samus still has her suit, she just changes into Zero Suit Samus when "something" happens.

ljkkjlcm9
08-08-2006, 05:32 AM
yep, and from the video it seems like she would overcharge her arm cannon, but who knows

THE JACKEL

Fithos
08-08-2006, 05:34 AM
pikachu only needs one move, and thats the the thermo-tactical nuclear warfare. (thunder/down B)

im not so sure i like sanke being in, he seems kinda real to be in a ssb game. i mean, it would be like putting in leon from resident evil 4. not that i have anything against that, it just seems like it would be to realistic to be a ssb game but i suppose nintendo has never let me down, so i still cant wait.

Elite Lord Sigma
08-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Well, I'm disappointed that Sakurai is getting rid of characters (even though a few fighting series do this, this is usually for storyline reasons, and they are replaced by somebody similar. This doesn't apply to Smash Bros. as it has no true story.)

I did make a thread a while ago, but it's pretty much dead. The Nintendo NSider Forums are pretty much dying for new Brawl information. I think the entire Super Smash Bros. board will erupt into chaos if we don't hear new information at either Leipzig or the other convention Nintendo is attending.

Note to Trumphet Thief: I think Geno is one of the most wanted characters all over the world, not to mention he is one of the most stated characters in Sakurai's journal on the Japanese site, so I think it's likely he'll make the cut.

Geno and Mallow would be nice. Also, if all the clones (Falco, Ganondorf, Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario) got reworked movesets, that would be also good.

Doomie
08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Ganondorf is perfect as he is. =[[

Monster Hunt
08-13-2006, 09:45 AM
I can't wait for this one!!!!! The addition of Pit and Snake is strange (but cool) but then again that makes me wonder if people like Marth and Roy are still going to be in.

KentaRawr!
08-13-2006, 12:32 PM
For a second I thought Trumpet Thief was unbanned. :eep:

Anyway, I can't wait until this game comes out! :D Ralph needs to be in this game. :shifty: