PDA

View Full Version : Battle Realms

Kuroshima
08-08-2006, 05:31 AM
Does anyone own, playyed or heard of battle realms?? let me know.

Necronopticous
08-08-2006, 05:45 AM
I played it for awhile a few years ago. I remember it being a little better than the average real-time-strategy game, but it didn't hold my interest for more than a few hours in single player and a couple LAN party games.

licence
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I've got it. I think it's quite good.

Kuroshima
08-08-2006, 10:39 PM
licence we should play online together.

licence
08-08-2006, 11:33 PM
lol I'm not the greatest at it but that'll be fine. I'll add you on msn and we can talk about it:)

Duncan
08-09-2006, 09:18 PM
I bought that game when if first came out and never played it until about two weeks ago. Pretty good game actually, though it has problems when I get to cutscenes, so I have to make sure that I have a samegame right before I finish a level. Sometimes the game just pukes on me.

If you liked Battle Realms and you like Lord of the Rings, Liquid (the makers of Battle Realms) actually created an RTS that came out before EA's LotR's RTS titled War of the Ring. It was quite good, nothing unexpected mind you just well put together. They actually had the license direct from Tolkein, not like EA's movie license so they covered more backstory and things that were not directly from the movies. However, it's a bit old now so it shows it's age.