PDA

View Full Version : Do you smoke?

CloudDragon
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I started thinking about this when I met Kane over the weekend when I kept lighting up in his presence. Do any of you smoke cigarettes or even cigars? I've been slightly addicted to cigarettes for a couple months now and I'm about to start the process of quitting.

And if you do smoke either, what do you prefer to smoke? I prefer Marlboro Reds, though lately I've been smoking Marlboro Blend No. 27s.

Have you ever smoked a cigarette or cigar ever?

Slade
08-08-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't personally, and never have. I've never really had the urge, but I hang round with smokers everyday.

Urumi_boi
08-08-2006, 11:13 AM
im 15 years old and where i live(italy) smoking is considered very important...i think its very stupid coz it just ruins many things....ur theet,ur body and it smells like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/....say no 2 cigarettes guys

Thorn
08-08-2006, 11:14 AM
I despise all the losers who go down to the back of the school to have a smoke. If I were to smoke, i'd be condoning that behaviour.

Im 16 anyway. Can't.

Miriel
08-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Never. I hate being around people who smoke. Regardless of the health problems it causes, it just flat out stinks. It's like being around someone who has flatuence problems. I mean, man, you just don't wanna be around someone who stinks like that.

I Am Stoner
08-08-2006, 11:50 AM
I gave up smoking two months ago. I still smoke pot but only green, solid is a no go now. Also don't start smoking, smoking pot works for me, but I don't want people to be harmed so please, don't start.

Breine
08-08-2006, 11:54 AM
I don't smoke regularly at all, but sometimes I do at parties and such. I don't like smoking cigarettes because they taste very poorly, but I like things like cigars and waterpipes - especially waterpipes because they can really set a nice mood.

blue phoenix
08-08-2006, 11:57 AM
nope never.

never had an urge + undesirable effects = why bother trying?

licence
08-08-2006, 12:04 PM
I've tried it. Hated it. Don't do it.

Alive-Cat
08-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Nope.

BardTard
08-08-2006, 12:07 PM
I have before but I don't anymore.

Sefie1999AD
08-08-2006, 12:33 PM
I don't smoke, and I pretty much detest smoking. It's dangerous to health, and it annoys me if someone is so addicted to smoking that you can't have a long conversation with him/her when s/he needs a smoking break. It's also annoying in some parties or train stations when everyone is smoking. You'll have a terrible time, and your clothes will smell like garbage after that.

Never. I hate being around people who smoke. Regardless of the health problems it causes, it just flat out stinks. It's like being around someone who has flatuence problems. I mean, man, you just don't wanna be around someone who stinks like that.

To add to that, I'd find it very hard being with a girlfriend who smokes. Not only is it annoying being around someone who stinks because of smoking, but imagine kissing her after she's been smoking. :Oo:

Meat Puppet
08-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Smoking really helps to calm my nerves, and that usually helps to prevent me freaking out. That's why I would smoke a lot whenever I went out for a night on the town or whatever. It eventually manifested into an addiction; I was soon smoking just about all the time, and if I was smoking then I was thinking about it. I never really thought of this as a bad thing—smoking made me feel great. I did water it down (claim I wasn't as into it as I really was) a lot, because I knew some people see it as a bad thing. I'm kind of insecure like that.

However, I started suffering from a lot of ill health (amongst other things), and I was strongly recommended to start the process of quitting. I have been smoke-free (as completely as I can) for a little over a month now. I'm afraid of the medication and other devices invented to aid in the quitting process, and I had to quit "cold turkey". It was very hard and it took me longer than necessary. But I didn't really do it alone; there were people kind enough to lend even the slightest of a motivation word, and that helped push me closer to my goal.

I feel as if I am no longer addicted. I haven't felt the need to smoke for some time now. I don't think I'll start to smoke heavily again while I'm still this young. Perhaps when I'm nearing 60—if smoking's legal and I'm alive—I'll get back into the swing of things. Just to, you know, get the ball rolling.

<center>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/smilies/pirate.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/smilies/pirate.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/smilies/pirate.gif</center>

Blitz Ace
08-08-2006, 01:02 PM
i cant stand being around smokers... its not like they are bad people or ne thing, i just would prefer to not have to inhale smoke while waiting for the bus / sitting in a bar / doing anything... at least the government is taking measures to minimise the places people can smoke (in australia at least), so hopefully less people will take up smoking, hence not doin damage to their bodies...

EDIT: no, i dont smoke...

Kurui
08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Never have, never will. The smell makes me ill. I have no problems with smokers, as long as they keep their second-hand smoke to themselves and don't try to make me do it :mad:

Rocket Edge
08-08-2006, 02:15 PM
No i don't. The majority of my friends are smokers though. Of course i've tried it, didn't like it, but i made the decision not to smoke anyways.

Skarr
08-08-2006, 02:37 PM
No I don't. Oddly enough, most of my close friends do. They ask if I wanna try one, but I've always declined...I guess it would've been a matter of time. However, I hardly see them anymore.

Hearts
08-08-2006, 03:00 PM
No, never have, never will. It smells bad. Its bad for you. It makes you look bad. It changes the color of your teeth. It kills you. Takes away seven minutes of your life each time. Makes you smell bad. Makes your breath horrible.

I hold my breath whenever I walk by a smoker.

Casey
08-08-2006, 03:03 PM
I smoke the Kool, the 50s true menthol... My friend calls it the black people cigarette because in every commercial theres a black person in it. I don't know why I started smoking. I smoke marijuana occasionally... it kinda ups the high after smoking marijuana, and when you drink alcohol it just does that. It's like "damn I need a cig..." but I'm currently in the process of quitting because I can really feel a pain in my chest, maybe I'm sensitive to the effects of it all, but it kills your lungs. So don't ever try it.

Loony BoB
08-08-2006, 03:07 PM
I find smoking to be disgusting and repulsive. I hold my breath when passing a smoker, I have had to tell girlfriends that if they picked up the habit again that I would leave them, and have never held a cigarette in my life so long as I can remember. The most I've done with them is stub them out with my foot when some idiot has dropped a lit cigarette and neglected to put it out themselves.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-08-2006, 04:06 PM
I used to, I quit a while ago though, and I feel fantastic because of it.

Cloudstrife4003
08-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Nope...but my whole family r smokers...I swear i'm gonna get lung cancer from it..

SidewalkProphet
08-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I used to smoke, then I gave up, then I started again, then I gave up again and haven't smoked now for years! I was more of a social smoker, never was good in social situations so partly smoked just to have something to do with my hands lol

Even now I still miss it on occasion, used to like a cigarette after meals lol :rolleyes2

Rye
08-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Smoking really helps to calm my nerves, and that usually helps to prevent me freaking out. That's why I would smoke a lot whenever I went out for a night on the town or whatever. It eventually manifested into an addiction; I was soon smoking just about all the time, and if I was smoking then I was thinking about it. I never really thought of this as a bad thing—smoking made me feel great. I did water it down (claim I wasn't as into it as I really was) a lot, because I knew some people see it as a bad thing. I'm kind of insecure like that.

However, I started suffering from a lot of ill health (amongst other things), and I was strongly recommended to start the process of quitting. I have been smoke-free (as completely as I can) for a little over a month now. I'm afraid of the medication and other devices invented to aid in the quitting process, and I had to quit "cold turkey". It was very hard and it took me longer than necessary. But I didn't really do it alone; there were people kind enough to lend even the slightest of a motivation word, and that helped push me closer to my goal.

I feel as if I am no longer addicted. I haven't felt the need to smoke for some time now. I don't think I'll start to smoke heavily again while I'm still this young. Perhaps when I'm nearing 60—if smoking's legal and I'm alive—I'll get back into the swing of things. Just to, you know, get the ball rolling.

That's really awesome, MP. I don't think I'd be able to have the will power to stop if I were addicted. :up:

I don't smoke and I don't really like when people smoke around me, but whatever floats their boats. My parents are both chain-smokers (my Mom more so), and my Grandma had to get part of her lung cut out because she had lung cancer due to it. So yeah, kind of kills any type of appeal to it for me. And also, since I sing, smoking would ruin my voice.

feona17
08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I don't smoke cigarettes/cigars, but I occasionally smoke pot. Anyway, I can't stand cigarettes though. It really, REALLY annoys me when I see mothers and fathers smoking around their small children. I once had neighbours who smoked like chimneys and they had 3 yr old and a 1 yr old sons, and they would cry all the time, no doubt suffocating from the smoke. Then the mother was pregnant again, and kept smoking anyway. It's disgusting.

But anyway haha, yeah, it's gross. End of story.

daggertrepe
08-08-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't plan on smoking. Ever.

Cloudstrife4003
08-08-2006, 04:24 PM
lol feona...I hope u know u aren't allowed to smoke pot...

41-Inches-Wide
08-08-2006, 04:25 PM
I don't/will not smoke.
Smoking a cigarette is so uneventful. You just sit or stand there, blowing smoke rings. :3

Odaisé Gaelach
08-08-2006, 04:28 PM
No, I don't smoke.

Smokers are 42% more likely to be abducted by aliens.

feona17
08-08-2006, 04:29 PM
lol feona...I hope u know u aren't allowed to smoke pot...

Yeah, that's true buddy, but millions of people do around the world.

LunarWeaver
08-08-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm too much of a cheap-ass to buy cigarettes.

Cloudstrife4003
08-08-2006, 04:30 PM
AW damn it!!! quote still won't work...Ya..but..U r throwing your life away!! I don't want u to die bcus of pot *CRY* lol...

feona17
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
AW damn it!!! quote still won't work...Ya..but..U r throwing your life away!! I don't want u to die bcus of pot *CRY* lol...

Yeah the quotes are messed up, I have to copy and paste. But anyway, there's a much larger chance of dying from smoking cigarettes than smoking pot. And while not smoking anything at all is better than the two, well, I enjoy it and well it's my decision.

Arrianna
08-08-2006, 05:20 PM
No.

...and I feel sorry for those I know who do. It's so addicting that trying to quit is well... those of you who have done it know what I mean. Just don't start and you never have to go through that.

ff_sweden
08-08-2006, 05:35 PM
No!.....Never

~red.foxx~
08-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Do you know what it tastes like to kiss someone who smokes? Its gross like eating instant coffee from a jar. Please don't start!!

Cloudstrife4003
08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
BLEH!!! it tastes awful!

fallen_angel9000
08-08-2006, 05:52 PM
i dont usually like ppl that smoke. i dont smoke and i wouldnt be able to even if i wanted to (i dont want to!). i'd die if i smoked, even second hand smoking would kill me...... i have asthama.

Yamaneko
08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
I don't smoke, but I don't mind if people choose to as long as they obey smoking laws.

Jojee
08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
You met Kane? Oh sick! Did he cuddle you? :p

Kane asked me if I was gonna be around Chicago in early August but I have class! :( ...Maybe it should be :) *whew* XD

Anyway I don't smoke. I've tried a cigarette before, found nothing really special about it ^_^

lovehurts
08-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I dont smoke anyone or anything.

KentaRawr!
08-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I dont smoke anyone or anything.

Well we knew you don't smoke anyTHING, but no one ever accused you of smoking someONE. :shifty:

Shiny
08-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Have you ever smoked a cigarette or cigar ever?
I've never smoked and I never will. I'm asthmatic due to second hand smoke and I can't stand the smell near me.

Tasura
08-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Only when Im on fire, and right now being on fire and actually smoking are at 2-0, i think the on fire is going to go up, and the actually smoking is going to stay at 0.

Anaisa
08-08-2006, 08:38 PM
I don't smoke. It stinks, an it's bad for both your health, an appearance. My mum smokes, an it annoys me. I have smoked before though, but I did it the first time to prove a point. Because I was with some people who were discussing having their first cigarette. An they were all saying that they all coughed an spluttered the first time they had one. An they claimed it wasn't possible not to. I said that wasn't true. So since I'd never smoked before, I said I'd prove it. So I did. An then after that when I went to high school, I had no money, so I started selling cigarettes. The people who bought cigarettes off me, always used to offer me some when we together, so I realised the more of their cigarettes I smoke, the more they have to buy off me, which is why I then started smoking. When I stopped selling them, I stopped smoking them.

nik0tine
08-08-2006, 08:40 PM
I smoke pot alot nowadays. It's had both very beneficial affects on me and very harmful affects on me. It's a double edged sword, for sure. I don't smoke tobacco of any sort though since I don't really see any point in it.

StarChild
08-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I USED to smoke when I first started college, and only when I was stressed out, but then I discovered a healthy way to get rid of stress...exercising! =) so I don't anymore

Cid
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
I've been smoking on an off lately. Just a few a day... not like a pack. I know it's bad. Trying to control it.

Skarr
08-08-2006, 09:28 PM
I don't think people should be judged because they smoke. I know quite a few people that smoke and its usually stress related.

rubah
smoking is disgusting. *haet*

Tempest
Nope.

thizzle
08-08-2006, 10:03 PM
I smoke weed everyday.

Cmon kids smoking weed is great!

Zeldy
08-08-2006, 10:05 PM
There are people MY age smoking in school, Its disgusting. They walk past me in class and all you can smell is stale smoke.

My grandma died due to smoking, so If I ever did, my Mum would kill me before the cigarette did.

Nod
08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Only when I'm on fire.

lovehurts
08-08-2006, 10:09 PM
I saw what smoking did to my loved ones. I would never do it now. Id be crazy if I did.

Tasura
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Only when I'm on fire.

You stole my answer >_<, at least I posted it first though =P

-N-
08-08-2006, 10:16 PM
I don't smoke cigarettes so I don't have to deal with self-righteous assholes.

I do cigars on extremely special occasions - about once every other month.

feona17
08-08-2006, 10:21 PM
I smoke weed everyday.

Cmon kids smoking weed is great!

*nodnod* Although doing it everyday is a bit much.

Nod
08-08-2006, 10:23 PM
:p

I smoke socially. Sometimes.

I smoke because it's just so dam cooooool.

Shlup
08-08-2006, 10:25 PM
When I was 15 until I was 18 I smoked Marlboro Reds. The main reason was that I'd always told my father that if he didn't quit I'd start, and I'm a man of my word. But BJ wouldn't date a girl who smoked, so I quit.

We did buy a Cuban cigar on our honeymoon though. I'm still very surprised he wanted one; he's so anti-smoking.

Tasura
08-08-2006, 10:30 PM
On a side note some pipes smell good, so I dont mind being around pipe smokers, otehr smokers not so much.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Blegh. No. Cigarretes and cigars are nasty. Ugh. :barf:

Chloe.
08-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Nope, I have never smoked and I never plan to. I can't even stand walking past someone whos smoking :( Loads of people do it at school and its really annoying.

DanteV9
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
I've smoked cigrarettes, but no cigars.

SammieBabe
08-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Nope. Where I work I see elderly people everyday that are using oxygen, voiceboxes and the like from smoking. I have no interest in smoking whatsoever.
I did date a smoker once, and kissing him tasted like licking an ashtray. I swore to never date a smoker again...

Jowy
08-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Mmm. Cigarettes. No better way to wake up in the morning, finish a meal, enjoy a break at work, and compose myself after intercourse.

Yeah, I don't care about my body. ^_^

Yuffie514
08-09-2006, 12:20 AM
i never smoked, but i did try it once. i guess i have the same bland taste for beer or smoking...

NorthernChaosGod
08-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I used to smoke, I preferred Marlboro Reds and Djarum blacks when I did smoke though. I haven't touched a cigarette in a month, so far, so good.

Reine
08-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Do, I do not smoke, and I will never do so.

Not only can my body barely handle cigarette smoke, but a friend of mine was killed by lung cancer, brought about from her parents smoking.

I consider it disgusting, and have little respect for those that do smoke. If a friend of mine starts to smoke, my respect for them would drop significantly, I cannot stand it and despise it

Ryth
08-09-2006, 01:44 AM

I agree with Miriel on this one. Too young to smoke anyway.

stuffing
08-09-2006, 03:58 AM
I have once or twice, but smoking doesn't have any benefits. AT ALL

frunk
08-09-2006, 04:20 AM
Quitting and doing a damn good job of it!
I'm down to one every two days on average

Nominus Experse
08-09-2006, 04:28 AM
I tried smoking cigarettes, cigars, those odd cigerello-things, and smoked pot for around a year when I was approximately 16 or so.

It disgusts me now, and I think it did then, but I was doing things... for unknown, uncontrollable reasons.

I mean, the side effects are obvious, and the addiction that sets in is terrible. For all that are capable of breaking away from such an addiction, I applaud you.

thizzle
08-09-2006, 04:33 AM
I hate people who talk bad about weed, and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif when they never even tried it.

lovehurts
08-09-2006, 04:36 AM
I never tried cutting my wrists and I talk bad about it. I never tried weed and I talk bad about it. I can think of alot of things that I dont have to try in order to know that I dont approve of it.

Alixsar
08-09-2006, 04:37 AM
It really pisses me off that smoking is so bad for you, because I love doing it. It is one of the most enjoyable activities in this universe. And probably any universe, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty. That said, Marlboro Lights/Marlboro Blend 27s are pretty good, but Dunhills are my favorite. They're kind of expensive so I use Marlboro's for standard use and Dunhills for special occasions.

One thing that pisses me off about smoking are people who don't smoke. "I've never smoked and I never will blah blah" Yeah? Great, I don't f---ing care. If I choose to, it's because I want to. Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you. EVERYONE. So what's it to you if I decide to do it? It really pisses me off when I go the necessary 20 feet away from the front door at work (damn California laws) and people go out of their way to give me a hard time about smoking.

Oh, and cigars I don't really care for. Weed however is pretty good, but not for every day use.

nik0tine
08-09-2006, 04:44 AM
I hate people who talk bad about weed, and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif when they never even tried it.Good thing nobody has done that in this thread yet!

Moon Rabbits
08-09-2006, 07:08 AM
It's their opinion, Thizzle, I've never tried having sexual intercourse with an animal but I know I dislike it. You're quickly becoming one of my least favourite members with your comments.

As for the topic:

Yes, I smoke cigarettes on a daily basis, usually only one or two. I wouldn't say it's a full blown addiction, but I definitely notice when I've gone a day without one. I usually find myself buying Du Maurier or Peter Jacksons, or buying a whole lot of Native Reserve smokes. I plan to stop smoking or at least cut down once school starts up again.

As for cigars, I love them. I find the taste pleasing and the smoke relaxing, I love Green Apple and Smooth Chocolate flavoured cigars the most. If I'm going for name brands, I take Colts. I find myself smoking the entire pack of them all too fast if I have the money to buy one, so I've been trying to stretch the life of the packs out as far as possible.

I also smoke marijuana at an erratic rate, ranging from several times a week to once every month or so. It is by far my favourite thing to smoke and I do not see myself quitting in the immediate future, but I definitely see myself cutting down once school starts. (as I do with cigarettes).

Another item in which I occassionally find myself lighting up are morphine pills. I have only smoked morphine about five times, each time about 2 to 3 weeks apart from eachother to ensure I do not get addicted. The way that it dims my surroundings (side effect of pupils shrinking) and makes everything feel soft and different, as well as relieves any pain I am feeling and makes me feel on top of the world. I do not see myself quitting morphine in the immediate future.

Those are all the things that I have smoked (so far), I plan to experiment more and explore my boundaries. I plan to try out Salvia pretty soon.

thizzle
08-09-2006, 07:19 AM
I love you to!

CloudDragon
08-09-2006, 09:34 AM
One thing that pisses me off about smoking are people who don't smoke. "I've never smoked and I never will blah blah" Yeah? Great, I don't f---ing care. If I choose to, it's because I want to. Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you. EVERYONE. So what's it to you if I decide to do it? It really pisses me off when I go the necessary 20 feet away from the front door at work (damn California laws) and people go out of their way to give me a hard time about smoking.

Oh, and cigars I don't really care for. Weed however is pretty good, but not for every day use.

That's kind of a pet peeve of mine too. People that judge other smokers based only on health. As you said, everyone knows it's bad for you. Kids first learning to talk probably know how bad it is for you, anyway advertisements do a pretty good job of spreading the ill effects of smoking.

Cigars I've never really cared for much, but I'll have the occasional one. And I'll admit to smoking weed, but definitely not every day or even that much.

EDIT:
To Jojo: Yeah Kane's a pretty cool guy. I'm trying to get my friend to upload this video he has of Kane and I rocking out to Queens of the Stone Age.

To Amanda: Marlboro Reds are my favorite.

To Jowy: All the best times to smoke right there.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-09-2006, 10:02 AM
The Comercials and Warning Labels on Cigarettes do not warn that if you smoke you will make yourself a social outcast from those who do not smoke.

Most of the people in this thread who dont smoke have stated that they dont like being around smokers and some even that they don't like to kiss smokers.

Perhaps they should show people who have no friends and who offer no apeal to the oposite sex on these Comercials and Warnings.

Dreddz
08-09-2006, 02:23 PM
I smoke, but I try to control it. I dont smoke a pack a day, I dont even smoke every day. Its not an addiction, its a habit.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
08-09-2006, 04:35 PM
I do occasionally.... I really hate it but my will-power is in minus figures. I'll quit then start smoking a month later. :(

Bunny
08-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Back in March I started smoking. Back in March I stopped smoking. For about two weeks, almost straight and everyday, I smoked around two or three times a day. Mostly out of boredom and wanting to see what all the fuss was about. I tried one ciger but didn't make it further than a single puff, the things are horrid. So yeah, that's my story about smoking. Two weeks back in March I was a smoker.

I tell you what though, I had these cigarettes that tasted exactly as Christmas would. If I were to go back to smoking, it would be those things at a non-stop pace. Delicious! Mm..

Not that it means much, but I did quit cold turkey. It makes for a nice little story when you omit the length of time I smoked. People are pretty impressed by it.

Vikeve
08-10-2006, 04:03 AM
My brother smokes pot ive seen him smoke all the time on the porch even though he convinced my parents he stopped.:mad2:

His smoking problem was slowly but now its clear that its screwing up his life which sucks since this is his senior year.Slowly his smoking problem is also sucking the life out of my family or maybe its his selfishness.:(

Thats why i will never smoke it hurts the ones you love. howver i do have some friends that smoke some of the time at least its not srewing with their lives.:cry:

Roto13
08-10-2006, 04:27 AM
My father gave my brother Asthma from his second-hand smoke, so no.

Dixie
08-10-2006, 04:39 AM
I don't feel like paying someone to kill me, so I don't smoke.

Sylvie
08-10-2006, 04:45 AM
Well said, Squishy. I agree.

GhandiOwnsYou
08-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Wow, I knew i shouldn't have clicked this. "ARGH SMOKE SUCKS KILL DEATH CANCER!" versus "GRAH CIGARETTE LOVE NICOTINE YUM YUM SMOKE!"

Anyway, as annoying as Thizzle is, he's got a point regarding the whole mass of it. As terrible an omen as smoking has become lately, you can't really knock something until you've tried it. you can say, I wouldn't like to try it, or "i'd Prefer not to, given the risks associated with tobacco/marijuana's use" but you Cannot say that you dislike it, or that it is not worth it, unless you have actually experienced the effects yourself. so, the self riteousness is really unfounded.

Frankly, If you haven't smoked, you have no business cracking on those who do. You want to look at new racism, look no further than the number of no smoking signs in the average city block. If you smoke, you are a second class citizen.

DK
08-10-2006, 05:04 AM
I don't with any sort of regularity. About 5 times when i've been completely fucked out of my tree drunk I've smoked cigars for a laugh, but that's it. I don't have any urge or desire to do it normally, but I don't care if other people want to as long as they don't blow it near me.

Zeromus_X
08-10-2006, 05:12 AM
Uh, yeah, because breathing in smoke is in itself just the smartest thing in the world. I've seen what it (smoking) does to people, and the long term effects it has. I know enough to know not to try it.