PDA

View Full Version : PS3s Assasin's Creed

Spammerman
08-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Has any1 heard about the Assasin''s Creed game for the ps2. It has the same creators as prince of persias and the game looks good to me. U play as an assasin in the assasin order(duh) Theres a multitude of ways to dispatch your enemies, and its more realistic. fo rexample, no one can take huge amounts of damage, and if u kill some1 relaly strong or tough, other foes may beg for mercy, or run. Also, i remember someone making a thread saying is it wrong to kill a game character if the characters can actually develop. characters in this are like that. some ppl get thirsty and gather around wells or hungry and go to market stands. also, u get a horse and if u do the thing where it stands on its hind legs people will look at it(obviously). more than that, u cant go chargin into enemy lines through a huge croud. if theres a bigger guy as in heavier, and u try to run straight into him and u do, ull be knoccked down adn hell only stumble a little. Also, ppl help u depending on what u do. for ex monks in white robes will make a crowd and allow u to hide in it if u help them, if u dont help them, theyll disperse and pinpoint your location. furthermore, if u help alley way ppl, they might trip up guards chasing u. if u start a fight bystanders might join in, while others will just watch. also there are different attackers. head on, flankers, and ranged.

trailor link here http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2581
actions:there are lultiple actions for sthings instead of everythuing being the same action with only one button. if u run and jump into a low wall u will hurdle over it, if u run and press the O button( hands button(un equipped) u will vault the wall.
the /_\ is the head button. Altair, the protagonist, can decipher different languages, likme muslim to find out the location of things.
Altair translates to eagle i think, and thats what they made the shadows look like, i think.also, it describes Altairs action. the tip of the hood may cast a shadow that looks like the beak of a eagle. he has a knife mechanis,m that he kills with, and u see him use it in the trailer.

Flying Mullet
08-08-2006, 10:33 PM
If you and the environment interact with each other as much as the developers tout, this should be a very interesting game.

Spammerman
08-08-2006, 10:37 PM
it looks like it to me. also to scale buildings, u cant just climb, u have to find actual footholds.