PDA

View Full Version : All a girlfriend (or ex gf in this case) does is make drama in your life.

Peegee
08-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Today, after work, I find two text msgs in my phone. Somebody's birthday is today and wants me to go to the party tonight.

So I thinks to myself 'I don't know this number and nobody has a birthday...except....'

and I remember. My ex girlfriend's birthday is today.

If you were around (and you weren't), you'd remember she is insane, selfish, and apparently all of the following: an idiot, ignorant, and a moron on a social level.

Recap:

- treated me like a second class citizen
- hung out with friends more than me
- lied to said friends to go out with me
- arguments gallore
- a fun little birthday adventure I like to tell in the guise of asking other women 'is my ex insane'? (btw 100% said yes)
- the last time she asked me out, it was to mcdonald's for a thanksgiving dinner. She cancels 15 minutes after the time we were supposed to meet via text msging.

I block her and move on with my life. I improve myself for years and suddenly this happens.

What idiot gave out my number? I've narrowed it down to my family.

Somebody is going to get yelled at and verbally insulted if this gets any worse.

Topic: if you had a terrible ex-partner, and you got rid of them for years and suddenly they find your phone number, what do you do?

Alternatively, if you have never had a terrible ex-partner, what would you do if a family member gave out your number to a rapist? (because she disgusts me on that level, it's apt)

Have fun.

PS: yes I hate her that much

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-08-2006, 11:24 PM
I would change my number. xD

Peegee
08-08-2006, 11:26 PM
If she starts calling me I will. I don't care what it costs it's worth it.

Leeza
08-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Yes, I guess if it bothered me that much I would have to change my number, much as that would be very inconvenient. I'd also have quite a talk with the person who gave out my number and send them the bill for having to get my number changed.

Peegee
08-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Then we'll rock out of Marilyn Manson!

I like how Leeza isn't telling me 'maybe you should try to make up with her lol asl?'

:)

Old Manus
08-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Put on a middle-eastern accent and pretend that I have no idea who they are talking about.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-08-2006, 11:30 PM
I would go to the party, but completely ignore her. Talk to everyone but her. And when she tries to talk, walk away. :p

SammieBabe
08-08-2006, 11:31 PM
I would definitely have a lively discussion with the person that gave her your number...

fallen_angel9000
08-08-2006, 11:32 PM
if she calls u, reject her calls. if that doesnt work, get a new number.

daggertrepe
08-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Hmmm...if she calls tell her to hold her ear against the phone, then you scream REAL loud and hang up. If she calls again, at least she'll be deaf. :)

Peegee
08-08-2006, 11:40 PM
She knows my home # too. At least with that I can pull what I did in high school and just put it down and walk away.

With a cell phone I waste minutes doing that....*curses*

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-08-2006, 11:40 PM
my ex had my house number and well over a year after we broke up and then him stalking me, he calls my house and asks if I want to meet up with him, I did, and I did what I said I'd do if I ever saw him again, I broke his nose. He didn't call again after that. And if he does my Mum knows to tell him I either, died, or I am living in a place where phones are against the religion.

I Am Stoner
08-08-2006, 11:45 PM
I have had this situation once. If you cant settle it by talking then go up to her face and spell it out in her face. Its the best way. But I have found a new girlfriend. I guess breaking up with someone is fates way of saying that there is a true love for you out there somewhere, 7 years ago I broke up with my girlfriend, but now I know I have found my girlfriend, my true love, 7 years without love was more than worth it. I love her so much, do not worry my friend, your time will come, mine has and im so happy.

Leeza
08-08-2006, 11:47 PM
I remember this girlfriend, PG. I wouldn't dream of trying to talk you into making up with her. :)

SammieBabe
08-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Let me call her for you. I'll make sure you never hear from her again...:D

Peegee
08-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Heh Sammie I can just imagine it now...

"girl you STAY away from my MAN!"

xD

I jest I jest

Rye
08-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Sammie could definitely take her out, being an awesome Italian sister and all. ;D

And sorry, PG. :( She should go suck some pocky and stop calling.

Peegee
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Sammie could definitely take her out, being an awesome Italian sister and all. ;D

I haven't yet met an italian female who wasn't attractive / smart / unique / asian

:D

Raistlin
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Well, I think the important part here is the mafia connections.

Rye
08-09-2006, 12:05 AM
I haven't yet met an italian female who wasn't attractive / smart / unique / asian

:D

PG is very smart. :monster:

Peegee
08-09-2006, 12:05 AM

And Pizza. mmmmmm....tasty

SammieBabe
08-09-2006, 12:08 AM

What's the mafia?? :shifty:

I used to do this for guy friends all the time. Apparently I'm pretty good at scaring off exes.
If you really wanted to freak her out, I could even drop the fact that I'm pregnant. Let her wonder on THAT one...:D

Rye
08-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Sammie is my hero. xD <3

Peegee
08-09-2006, 12:12 AM
I need friends like Sammie :D

edit:

From the world of warcraft cross posted forum with the same text:

"Reply, stating how much you've missed her and you're looking forward to seeing her at the party. Don't go to the party."

^ amazing advice

SammieBabe
08-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I aim to please... :cool:

Tavrobel
08-09-2006, 12:24 AM
PG's ex got winned by SammieBabe.

Meat Puppet
08-09-2006, 01:15 AM
In 2003, I had a girlfriend who could be considered a little psychotic. She would do crazy /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif like lying in front of my car when I was trying to leave so I couldn't escape. She eventually broke it off because she thought I was cheating on her. I wasn't, but I was cool with that.

Two years later she started to txt message me. I don't think I ever gave her my number, though. She's like some detective or whatever. Her messages were quite vicious and—under the recommendation of Vodafone NZ (mobile phone operator)—I ignored her messages. She would eventually start with stuff like

"Do you not like my because I'm ugly?"

"Do you not like my because I'm stupid?"

I can't remember what else. Pretty boring stuff. Soon she started to get into the

"REPLY or I will kill myself in *5* minutes"
"now *4* minutes"

And so on. I supposed it was best to respond. I just said that I was just about [out] of credit. She replied by topping me up $20. It was quite stressful; after she went through so much trouble to top me up I felt as if I was obligated to engage in txt conversation with her.

She got so annoying that I eventually changed my number. Things were quiet for about 3 months until she got my number again and we were back to the her killing herself thing.

She finally stopped when I hurled my phone out the window (my reasons for this were unrelated to her, but having her away for a while is definitely a bonus).

Doomie
08-09-2006, 01:26 AM
You have to make her hate you, in which case I suggest sleeping with her, then sleeping with her mom/sister/best friend.

daggertrepe
08-09-2006, 01:50 AM
Whoa! He wants to get rid of this freak, not get the rep. of a man *sneezes*! :rolleyes2

Jojee
08-09-2006, 02:00 AM
The faking accent and pretending you're not you thing is actually pretty good! :p Or really, just have Sammie call her XD

And jesus, MP, that's crazy. *calls Joel and does that to him* :p (yes I actually have his number, just checked my list o_OOO *boggles*)

Mirage
08-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Doomie's advice is the best. Make her hate you.

Skarr
08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Kill whoever gave her my number, then kill her if she calls me. Killing will solve that problem totally. Just remember that you're supposed to plead insanity.

Peegee
08-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Update:

I spoke to my family sans mother during dinner. Everybody denied it and we spent the dinner making fun of ex girlfriends and women in general (hehe).

Anyway, this means one of two things

- mom did it mindlessly
- my ex gf looked up my phone number

Anyway, I am desparately searching my phone number online but I can't.

Who wants to try? I'll PM you my name, address, and postal code and you find my phone number.

I'm in canada.

PS: I did a reverse search for my phone number and got my provider but no user details.

Challenge strat!

daggertrepe
08-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Just go and murder her. No one would ever suspect it would be you. :p lol j/k course.

Peegee
08-09-2006, 04:05 PM
I don't like the idea that I'd care about her enough that I would bother killing her.

stuffing
08-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Give her number to like 50 telemarketers

Hearts
08-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Call her back, tell her how much you hate her and want her out of your life. You may think she isn't even worth talking to, but it might work and then she might just stop talking to you all together. Once you've done that, wait a few days and if she calls again give her number to Sammie. (Yes, I'm being serious!) After this, change your number even if she doesn't call again (she might later in life) and tell all your friends/family not to give out your number to any crazy stalkerish ex's or people in general without your permission.

Moon Rabbits
08-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I like the tell her you'll go to the party but don't idea.

MP: :| That is one of the craziest things I've ever heard.

Peegee
08-09-2006, 05:27 PM
You have to make her hate you, in which case I suggest sleeping with her, then sleeping with her mom/sister/best friend.

I wonder how old her cousin is...probably too young.

bah.

Anaisa
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM
I've never had an ex stalk me. But I've had random weirdos stalk me in an attempt to get me to have some sort of relationship with them. I just totally ignored them. Until they got too creepy, then my dad called them up an threatened them to stay away. An after that I moved. An since then, I haven't heard from them.

daggertrepe
08-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Ok, here is the Ultimate solution!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=78D59AC2-64DA-4FFF-A23D-596B5175A326&p=0

Take her for a ride...make it look like it was an accident...

Peegee
08-09-2006, 07:50 PM
lawls!

SammieBabe
08-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Anyway, I am desparately searching my phone number online but I can't.

Who wants to try? I'll PM you my name, address, and postal code and you find my phone number.

I'm in canada.

PS: I did a reverse search for my phone number and got my provider but no user details.

Challenge strat!

This sounds like a good way to find out who our resident stalkers are...

Shlup
08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Awww, your ex is back! Your rants about her always amused me.

You have the upper hand now, if you want to take advantage. Everyone should get at least one turn to be an absolute bastard in a relationship.

Peegee
08-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Everyone should get at least one turn to be an absolute bastard in a relationship.

You were so mean to me in Cali. When's my turn?

edit: I found a journal entry about the last interaction with my ex

- Ex and roommates bought me a game cube with games. Promised to eat dinner with me
- On day of dinner, the two sorority roommates went shopping at the mall. I woke up hungry and decided to eat. Went downstairs to wake ex up. She was sleeping and didn't want to go. I didn't really care, so after a while I call the cab. She rolls around and mumbles something. Actually I knew what she said -- she changed her mind and wanted to go. Well she didn't get out of the bed in time, so I left on the cab to go to the mall. On the way to the mall the driver gets a call from the cab station -- my ex decided to call the company and "demand" that they turn the cab I was in around. Hahahaha hilarious. I tell the driver to keep going.

Ended up at the mall, looked for the other roommates, but couldn't find them. So I had dinner by myself, and when I left, I walked right into my roommates, who were actually shopping and was hungry. So I watched them eat and they bought me a drink. Hurrah. I come back home to find:

- The photocopied stuff I told her to do for me
- 20$
- and some scribbled mess saying that I was a jerk for not waiting for her.

So I got rewarded for treating a woman like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

- Said ex posted some diatribe in her journal about how I was an asshole for not waiting for her blubbery slow sloth of an ass. The hell I didn't. I called the cab company and casually told her to hurry the fuck up if she wanted to come along. Well if she wanted to, she would've got out of bed. Dumb /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

I continued to ignore her for months on end, and recently talked to her when I moved out. We exchanged numbers and she called me to fix her television. I do so just to be nice and left, not intending to ever call her (I never initiate conversations). Recently she ask me to eat Thanksgiving dinner at McDonald's. I agree, and on the day in question, she stands me up. I should've actually suspected something considering she was out all day, but the worst thing is that she text'd me to cancel, and not only that, she does it at the last minute (like 6pm, when I was already there). Well fuck, despite it being a truly trivial event (ooh I didn't get to spend time with my ex, how fucking troubling for my soul!), I decided to ensure this /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif never happens. How do you treat a woman who stands you up without offering another date?

- You erase her number
- You stop taking her calls
- You deny her future requests

And that's what I did. It's really for my own peace of mind, because a selfish hag like her would never be able to comprehend that she did anything wrong, much less realise that I blocked her/won't answer her calls.