PDA

View Full Version : help please

cloudbuster7
08-09-2006, 01:22 AM
okay so
i won the gold saucer choco racing and got all of the items (cat bell, sprint shoes, etc.) and it said i also got magic counter. and i'm looking for it in my inventory and can't find it. where can i get another one? they say final dungeon, is that sephoroth's place? because i looked and through every singel way and still can't find it

Zeromus_X
08-09-2006, 01:26 AM
You mean just regular Counter? If I recall, there is indeed one in the final dungeon, upper-right exit of the second Magic Pot area, check the shining light in the center of the room. But it's been awhile.

cloudbuster7
08-09-2006, 01:37 AM
noo that's mega all :(
uhm and magic counter, so i can counter with kotr all the time ahah

Aralith
08-09-2006, 07:12 AM
I have never heard of said "Magic Counter" materia. There is a Counter Attack, which is a purple Independent materia, and then there is Counter, which is a blue Support materia. I believe this is what you're talking about. And Zeromus is right. There is a Counter materia in that room. If memory serves he is correct in it's position in that room as well. Check again. You find Mega All in a different part of Northern Cave than Counter.

cloudbuster7
08-09-2006, 02:30 PM
uhm it's white magic, and the only other ones in that room are sheild i believe

TheSpoonyBard
08-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Magic Counter is a blue Support materia. You can link it to any Magic or Summon materia and it will cast the highest level spell when damage is incurred. You can indeed win it from chocobo racing at class A and S, and it is here in the Northern Cave (http://www.thebrink.us/ffvii/img/magiccounter.jpg).

Counter is a blue Support materia. You can link it with D.Blow, Manip., Master Command, Morph, Mime, Sense, Steal, Throw. The action will then be used when damage is incurred. You'll only find Counter in the Northern Cave on this screen (http://www.thebrink.us/ffvii/img/counter.jpg).

Counter Attack is a purple Independent materia. When equipped you will counter with a physical attack when damage is incurred. You'll find one of these after defeating the Materia Keeper in Mt. Nibel and you can win it from the chocobo races at class A and S. Although the prize list shows it as 'Counter', it is the Counter Attack materia.

cloudbuster7
08-09-2006, 03:58 PM
but where? because i looked online and stuff and all every guide says is "in the northern cave"

TheSpoonyBard
08-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Follow the links -- they lead to images of the materia locations. See where my text turns blue? Click there.

cloudbuster7
08-09-2006, 05:33 PM
ohh
thanks so much